Page 131 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4073
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's sorta striking about this, is that they know they're being recorded now... not just LAPD, but everywhere. That's just how brazen this has gotten.
    This is who LAPD has been for at least 35 years. All they want to do is escalate and crack skulls. I loved seeing their cars set on fire a few days ago, too bad the stations didn't get burned down too. LAPD is stone-cold gangsters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's sorta striking about this, is that they know they're being recorded now... not just LAPD, but everywhere. That's just how brazen this has gotten.
    Since you're new to LA, don't with LAPD, they are itching to people up. The night after that I was talking about they were still out on the streets and despite no curfew I had them start chasing me when I was just walking to get a Fatburger at about 1AM. They gave up chase, but not fun running from three cops in riot gear because I was ing hungry after studying all night.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you have enablers at the highest level who don't even pretend to care if police abuse their power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since you're new to LA, don't with LAPD, they are itching to people up. The night after that I was talking about they were still out on the streets and despite no curfew I had them start chasing me when I was just walking to get a Fatburger at about 1AM. They gave up chase, but not fun running from three cops in riot gear because I was ing hungry after studying all night.
    I distrust police by default, and reduce my interactions with them to the absolute minimum. I guess it's a byproduct of growing up in a 3rd world country with extremely corrupt cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you have enablers at the highest level who don't even pretend to care if police abuse their power.
    Absolutely, it's like your average racist minority coming out of the closet after 2016... it's not only that they finally can be themselves again, they also feel validated.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Video starts with them wresting. 1Million dollars it was preceded by instructions to move which was disobeyed for the Twitter likes

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is who LAPD has been for at least 35 years. All they want to do is escalate and crack skulls. I loved seeing their cars set on fire a few days ago, too bad the stations didn't get burned down too. LAPD is stone-cold gangsters.
    No they have always been that way since they began in the 1850s

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The whole thing illustrates our ed up priorities. Conservatives resist discussing the dozens and dozens of incidents of police abuse and focus on looting and rioting because (1) they hold law enforcement to a lower standard than regular people, and (2) they've been so rained to fear criminals coming after them that a strong police force without oversight makes them feel more secure.
    That's such a lie you liar. Everyone agreed that the cop who kneeled on Floyd's neck should have been prosecuted.

But when there are mobs running around committing arson and shooting cops, you need to address the immediate problem first.

It also wouldn't hurt if the black community realized they aren't special and cops love killing everyone regardless of skin color. They would find more support for their cause that way.

The true victims in all of this are the 80 year old black women on social security and no car, who suddenly have no way of eating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I distrust police by default, and reduce my interactions with them to the absolute minimum. I guess it's a byproduct of growing up in a 3rd world country with extremely corrupt cops.
    LAPD is unbelievably corrupt. Look up the Rampart scandal sometime. There were LAPD robbing banks and doing gang hits. the hit on Notorious BIG was executed by Rampart division LAPD Bloods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am at a loss for words on this one. The NYPD can be nuked off the ing map as far as I'm concerned.
    Get after it.. Oh wait, you're afraid of arming yourself

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LAPD is unbelievably corrupt. Look up the Rampart scandal sometime. There were LAPD robbing banks and doing gang hits. the hit on Notorious BIG was executed by Rampart division LAPD Bloods.
    So much for the demand to have blacks police their own neighborhoods ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's such a lie you liar. Everyone agreed that the cop who kneeled on Floyd's neck should have been prosecuted.

But when there are mobs running around committing arson and shooting cops, you need to address the immediate problem first.

It also wouldn't hurt if the black community realized they aren't special and cops love killing everyone regardless of skin color. They would find more support for their cause that way.

The true victims in all of this are the 80 year old black women on social security and no car, who suddenly have no way of eating.
    Token mention of opposition to Floyd's murder, followed by justification of dozens of incidents of police brutality against peaceful and unarmed protestors because of the actions of a smaller few. Yep, typical conservative response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people, if you can't join them, beat them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you grew up outside the US tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    police brutality against peaceful and unarmed protestors
    So much for the racism angle?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That last part was unconfirmed but one of the cops involved in the scandal has spoken to that effect.

Rampart scandal seemed so surreal when i was learning about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people, if you can't join them, beat them.

I think you guys just feed off each other like a bunch of children tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^That one got to you, didn't it? Yep. Truth hurts but it can be a catalyst for positive change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^That one got to you, didn't it? Yep. Truth hurts but it can be a catalyst for positive change.
    Nah dog. Just illustrating how you do the things you criticize.

In fact I'm thinking I'll just respond to you with your own quotes for a while. Will be a fun experiment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah dog. Just illustrating how you do the things you criticize.

In fact I'm thinking I'll just respond to you with your own quotes for a while. Will be a fun experiment.
    So anyone I respond to, you're basically going to compare that response with the echo chamber flash mob you do?

Knock yourself out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’ve always had a good relationship with LAPD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you grew up outside the US tbh
    touche

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should be fired and open an investigation on the matter immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're basically going to compare that response with the echo chamber flash mob you do?
    Tu quoque fallacy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

Thread Information