Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now should this be a black against whites issue? Anyone regardless of race, religion or background ought to be equally shocked & horrified by this brutality!

Is it racism or police abuse? Time to reevaluate police procedure - not a time for races to battle but for LAW ENFORCEMENT to be deeply scrutinized & held to the utmost punishment of the law!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some white blakes in there walking their bicycles with their helmets on. Later on, those riotous negroes gonna their sisters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Floyd Died After Police Knelt on His Neck During Arrest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police lost their nerve and started a riot, sounds like.

Police don't get to kneel on your neck til you die, while you beg for your life.

Seems to be what happened here.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some white blakes in there walking their bicycles with their helmets on. Later on, those riotous negroes gonna their sisters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know the full story; but just based on the first few minutes of the video, there's a case for manslaughter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These riots are re ed.

They do need to do more than Just firing these police officers. They guy who knelled on the victim neck should be jailed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watch. By tomorrow the media is going to turn this into a racial war.

Police training by Israeli Security Forces since George W. Bush is really paying off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know the full story; but just based on the first few minutes of the video, there's a case for manslaughter.
    there's not much more you need to know. i dont care to what extent he was resisting arrest. i dont care if in the moments leading up to the video he was belligerent, threw swings, and broke the nose of an officer.

once they had him on the ground, there is zero justification to choke him to death like that. zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's not much more you need to know. i dont care to what extent he was resisting arrest. i dont care if in the moments leading up to the video he was belligerent, threw swings, and broke the nose of an officer.

once they had him on the ground, there is zero justification to choke him to death like that. zero.
    Yeah. That must have been really painful too. A knee on your neck and you can't breathe.

Worse than a shot in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watch. By tomorrow the media is going to turn this into a racial war.
    White cops killing an unarmed black man in broad daylight.

If it's not racism, what's your take on why this happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now should this be a black against whites issue? Anyone regardless of race, religion or background ought to be equally shocked & horrified by this brutality!

Is it racism or police abuse? Time to reevaluate police procedure - not a time for races to battle but for LAW ENFORCEMENT to be deeply scrutinized & held to the utmost punishment of the law!
    Blue lives matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White cops killing an unarmed black man in broad daylight.

If it's not racism, what's your take on why this happened?
    There is police brutality against white people too. You just never hear about it on liberal media. The fact that it was a white cop who murdered a black man has the potential to turn this event into a full blown racial war in the middle of this scamdemic.

Are the riot protesters handling this appropriately? Probably not but this was bound to happen the way police brutality has been on the rise as of late.

Blue lives matter
    Nah, them pigs especially the ones enforcing the plandemic lockdown orders and this er who manslaughtered George Floyd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is police brutality against white people too. You just never hear about it on liberal media. The fact that it was a white cop who murdered a black man has the potential to turn this event into a full blown racial war in the middle of this scamdemic.

Are the riot protesters handling this appropriately? Probably not but this was bound to happen the way police brutality has been on the rise as of late.
    Are the rioters wearing masks and keeping 6 feet apart?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is police brutality against white people too. You just never hear about it on liberal media.
    Weird how nobody wants to use their IPhones when cops have their knees on white guys throats, choking them literally to death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mann...this was so ing disturbing to watch. I feel for those onlookers as well, literally had to just sit there and watch a man die. Nothing they could do unless they wanted to go out with him. Literally a ing snuff video. Sad tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These riots are re ed.

They do need to do more than Just firing these police officers. They guy who knelled on the victim neck should be jailed.
    Charges should be filed within the week. These cops are done.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's a mitigating factor, frankly. But there seems to be no urgency to safely secure him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how nobody wants to use their IPhones when cops have their knees on white guys throats, choking them literally to death.
    Do you use your IPhone to record black dudes ing your wife?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a mitigating factor, frankly. But there seems to be no urgency to safely secure him.
    safely secure him =/= holding your knee down on his neck (not a proper technique)... and keeping it there long after he complained about being able to breathe, completely stops moving, and lost consciousness

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    safely secure him =/= holding your knee down on his neck (not a proper technique)... and keeping it there long after he complained about being able to breathe, completely stops moving, and lost consciousness
    It would be understandable if it was defense in the moment. But the immediate danger was minimized is what I see. No efforts were then made to secure safety. Leaving a knee on a neck is bad; even if you think the guy is faking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be understandable if it was defense in the moment. But the immediate danger was minimized is what I see. No efforts were then made to secure safety. Leaving a knee on a neck is bad; even if you think the guy is faking.
    yeah if he was ragdolling them earlier, then THAT would have been the time to react with proportionate force (taser, potential shooting, etc). but once he's on the ground like that, there is no current risk of harm to the officers or anybody else. there's zero justification even if just moments before he was going all hulk vs loki on them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wonder if this will be the time a cop is actually found guilty of murder, don’t see any real defense to that video.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I can't breathe"
    I can't breathe"": part 2.

Thread Information