Page 55 of 163 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4073
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all happening under Dear Leader lack of leadership... like I said in the previous post, we'll see what the federal response looks like.

As I said to you in the other thread, I'm not sold this benefits either.
    I'm sure that'll be the Democrat spin. No doubt. But the reality is voters 35+ ain't going to give them a pass the longer it goes on. Basic math, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping Biden wins by disqualification

You'll look back on these times when people are still sporting the hats and remember it was Hillary & Biden.
    ding.

I absolutely dislike Biden, and I think the DNC keeps shooting themselves in the foot. But then again, he's running against Trump, this is probably the easiest path a candidate should have to the White House.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping Biden wins by disqualification
    It's pretty sad what the Democrats have been reduced to.

Just a decade ago, the Repubs were looking so inept and Democrats were looking like they were locking up the national scene for decades to come.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just a decade ago, the Repubs were looking so inept and Democrats were looking like they were locking up the national scene for decades to come.
    What is your reason to vote for Trump?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But then again, he's running against Trump, this is probably the easiest path a candidate should have to the White House.
    You keep repeating that and hoping it'll be become truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure that'll be the Democrat spin. No doubt. But the reality is voters 35+ ain't going to give them a pass the longer it goes on. Basic math, bruh.
    Actually, I think the Democrat spin will have more to do with focusing what triggered this, and depending on the federal response, where was Trump during all this...

I mean, if you want to take a sampling, I don't think anybody in here, and we have a bunch of 35+, have indicated they're switching votes.

These are all big cities, a ton of these people already didn't have a job, the incoming recession is probably going to sting too, I just don't see how this plays out where POTUS is the savior.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Attacking free speech (hate speech) was a big turning point. Not challenging when Muslims threatened violence over comic.

The Left stopped being cool or edgy. Too much of our American society today is one sided in group think. But to every story there is an underdog and we are online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attacking free speech (hate speech) was a big turning point. Not challenging when Muslims threatened violence over comic.

The Left stopped being cool or edgy. Too much of our American society today is one sided in group think. But to every story there is an underdog and we are online.
    Do you seriously consider yourself the underdog?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep repeating that and hoping it'll be become truth.
    We went through this. He's one of the presidents with historically the lowest approval, and we know he's got his work cut out for him considering he couldn't even get the popular vote last time (which I understand doesn't win the election, but your odds of winning are always higher when you have the popular vote also). He's also the in bent now, there's no more dreaming what he could be, he's a known quan y. It's really down to the numbers.

But here's one that I think you'll like: He also has what's likely one of the easiest possible paths to re-election, thanks to the Democrats picking Biden.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hate speech was just another gimmick / tool to f*ck people over.

That's all Democrats ever produced was gimmicks.

There's only so much tax em all to & we'll do whatever the we want while crying about Rebubs stuff that people were going to take.

There's only so much BS lies people are going to take. People having their cities flooded with illegals while the number of illegals stayed at 11 million indefinitely for instance.

Wages actually going down? Democrats just got so sloppy. They forgot that Americans have basic minimum standards and only take so much BS.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I was enjoying the gravy train. Obama election night felt like one of the proudest American moments of my life. Then Pro-Black awareness turned into attacking well me. Like Gladiator I broke rank and felt I need to help my people. I understand many of my American friends don't have the option of leaving. If I did not either I would look at the situation differently. If I stayed here I might have Hispanic child. They have strong Catholic values. I like their culture and women. Strong families. This nation and Hemisphere is theirs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We went through this. He's one of the presidents with historically the lowest approval, and we know he's got his work cut out for him considering he couldn't even get the popular vote last time (which I understand doesn't win the election, but your odds of winning are always higher when you have the popular vote also). He's also the in bent now, there's no more dreaming what he could be, he's a known quan y. It's really down to the numbers.

But here's one that I think you'll like: He also has what's likely one of the easiest possible paths to re-election, thanks to the Democrats picking Biden.
    Geez, dude; this a blatantly bad take. We don't even have to look further back than the last Repub president. Bush didn't win the popular vote and then won it the second time. And he was actually verging on unpopular unlike your fake polls about Trump.

Yea, the known quan y is well liked. All the Trump crying exposed your systems, which people have categorically rejected. Not sorry; your let's push through a demented zombie neocon puppet is going to fail miserably. You want to talk about known quan ies; Creepy Joe has been a losing prospect for decades.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why it's imperative that the poor be kept uninformed and tethered to the ins utions. They need to be shamed for going off the plantation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wasn't an underdog in 2016?

Geez, follow along, David Dook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wasn't an underdog in 2016?

Geez, follow along, David Dook.
    But you say he's the frontrunner now.

Pick a lane, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez, dude; this a blatantly bad take. We don't even have to look further back than the last Repub president. Bush didn't win the popular vote and then won it the second time. And he was actually verging on unpopular unlike your fake polls about Trump.

Yea, the known quan y is well liked. All the Trump crying exposed your systems, which people have categorically rejected. Not sorry; your let's push through a demented zombie neocon puppet is going to fail miserably. You want to talk about known quan ies; Creepy Joe has been a losing prospect for decades.
    Dubya was in the middle of a war on terror, he actually had a 90% approval rating 10 days after 9/11... just stop. Trump's 49% best approval rating is the lowest of any president since before Roosevelt, and by a wiiiiide margin (here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...pproval_rating)

Even on the decline, junior had an approval rating of nearly 60% when he was re-elected, a number Trump has yet to reach.

Look, I could be totally wrong (I'll own it, I always own my takes), and I don't like Biden one bit either, I think he's a terrible candidate too, and this election is a show, but I don't think Don can win with these numbers. At least today. Maybe in 2 months things will look different, dunno.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op-Ed: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Don’t understand the protests? What you’re seeing is people pushed to the edge

What was your first reaction when you saw the video of the white cop kneeling on George Floyd’s neck while Floyd croaked, “I can’t breathe”?

If you’re white, you probably muttered a horrified, “Oh, my God” while shaking your head at the cruel injustice. If you’re black, you probably leapt to your feet, cursed, maybe threw something (certainly wanted to throw something), while shouting, “Not @#$%! again!” Then you remember the two white vigilantes accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery as he jogged through their neighborhood in February, and how if it wasn’t for that video emerging a few weeks ago, they would have gotten away with it. And how those Minneapolis cops claimed Floyd was resisting arrest but a store’s video showed he wasn’t. And how the cop on Floyd’s neck wasn’t an enraged redneck stereotype, but a sworn officer who looked calm and en led and devoid of pity: the banality of evil incarnate.

Maybe you also are thinking about the Karen in Central Park who called 911 claiming the black man who asked her to put a leash on her dog was threatening her. Or the black Yale University grad student napping in the common room of her dorm who was reported by a white student. Because you realize it’s not just a supposed “black criminal” who is targeted, it’s the whole spectrum of black faces from Yonkers to Yale.

You start to wonder if it should be all black people who wear body cams, not the cops.

Read More: https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...ed-to-the-edge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media tried to make it about race, I didn't let them

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Truth Nuke

Nathan89 Spurtacular FrostKing

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Okay I watch this one

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubya was in the middle of a war on terror, he actually had a 90% approval rating 10 days after 9/11...
    Muh fake news
    Butthurt Dems who vehemently hated Bush for the nine months prior for "stealing the election" now magically loved Bush

Congrats on your many wars for being a sucker and taking whatever the system shoves down your throat.

EDIT: BTW this is 2001 and not 2004. You were extra desperate to cite that poll in the first place.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 05-31-2020 at 06:17 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubya was in the middle of a war on terror, he actually had a 90% approval rating 10 days after 9/11... just stop. Trump's 49% best approval rating is the lowest of any president since before Roosevelt, and by a wiiiiide margin (here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...pproval_rating)

Even on the decline, junior had an approval rating of nearly 60% when he was re-elected, a number Trump has yet to reach.

Look, I could be totally wrong (I'll own it, I always own my takes), and I don't like Biden one bit either, I think he's a terrible candidate too, and this election is a show, but I don't think Don can win with these numbers. At least today. Maybe in 2 months things will look different, dunno.
    Fake polls. It's how the system manufactures consent. We don't buy them any more. It's hot garbage. Trump gets people excited while Biden is a blithering idiot, literally.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality is you trust your own instincts and not the nonsense. But you can't really go with that b/c you're still a sperm shield at the end of the day.

Thread Information