Page 21 of 163 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i never understood discord appeal. i only really use twitter to follow sports reporters/analysts. same with primarily using reddit for fantasy football or finding good deals on games.

dont really use facebook much anymore, still check most days but out of habit more than anything. no point using messenger when i can just text people from my computer anyway
    Are you on Instagram? I'm not but a few of my buddies that long abandoned Facebook have recently joined IG. I think because of wife.

Discord is nice for small community. Great for linking content which Twitter also excels in. If this place ever closes down, we should switch over to Discord.

When I lost my SpursTalk account (switched emails from a working account to email associated to banned account), I searched for this place on Reddit and someone had mentioned it on the Spurs reddit page. I really thought I'd never be back, but then registration was opened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't use any of them, do have accounts in most of them. Only check FB every 6 months or so from my cell to see if I catch anything interesting from friends. After ~2 mins I'm disgusted with the amount of ads and just quit it.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you on Instagram? I'm not but a few of my buddies that long abandoned Facebook have recently joined IG. I think because of wife.

Discord is nice for small community. Great for linking content which Twitter also excels in. If this place ever closes down, we should switch over to Discord.

When I lost my SpursTalk account (switched emails from a working account to email associated to banned account), I searched for this place on Reddit and someone had mentioned it on the Spurs reddit page. I really thought I'd never be back, but then registration was opened.
    i actually dong have IG... somewhat of a dinosaur in that regard

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Don't use any of them, do have accounts in most of them. Only check FB every 6 months or so from my cell to see if I catch anything interesting from friends. After ~2 mins I'm disgusted with the amount of ads and just quit it.
    Yes. The ads errr I mean suggestions. What's up with that. Every 4 or so posts is another one. That was poor business decision.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i actually dong have IG... somewhat of a dinosaur in that regard
    I think I'm gonna join in the next year. Transition over from Facebook.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just isn't that easy. It's very difficult to run sites at that scale from, say, Utah. Any tech hub you go to, be it Silicon Valley, NY or even Austin, you're going to find really quickly the top talent is largely liberal, and they will stand by it, because those guys can get a job anywhere.

Frankly, considering the conservative demographics, cable TV is where it's at.
    There is a difference between liberal and the people running these sites. There is plenty of talent to attract. That's not a problem.

The goal my ad blast was solely focused on getting Trump tbh. That's the domino these sites need to create waves. Therefore, I'd focus all my efforts at that. Picking up random people watching cable isn't going to move the needle. Still all this is very difficult to do for these sites. Ideally Trump would be taking the initiative.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A CNN Crew is getting arrested live on TV now. Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Twitter just threatened to shoot looters.

Congrats, morons. Another dip tweet to own for you.

Trump blasts Minneapolis 'thugs,' warns mayor US 'will assume control,' shoot looters if needed
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...tary-if-needed
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 05-29-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A CNN Crew is getting arrested live on TV now. Wow
    That is the fascism we have been warned about. They were not really doing anything other than standing in the middle of a deserted street, clearly identified themselves as media, and were completely compliant with any requests given them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is the fascism we have been warned about. They were not really doing anything other than standing in the middle of a deserted street, clearly identified themselves as media, and were completely compliant with any requests given them.
    Quit ruminating, the Mayor apologized.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They weren't wearing masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit ruminating, the Mayor apologized.
    Cowboys for Trump leader calls for Democratic leaders to be executed
    https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...8a4e0120e.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cowboys for Trump leader calls for Democratic leaders to be executed
    https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...8a4e0120e.html
    Thanks karen!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id play this song in loudspeakers while mineapolis burns nigas

“make it bun them”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. The ads errr I mean suggestions. What's up with that. Every 4 or so posts is another one. That was poor business decision.
    Yeah I don't use FB anymore but I do use Messenger
    It's convenient if you have lived in different countries and whant to text friends from abroad

I think I'm gonna join in the next year. Transition over from Facebook.
    Intagram is different from Facebook, although its owned by it

FYI Insta also has a disgusting amount of creepy ads, and the algorithm sucks; let's say you follow/like posts from nature photography accounts, in the explore page it will still suggest you photos of Instagram "models"
    Plus if you want to grow a brand it's harder to get noticed with hashtags (before using hashtags really used to help get new followers and likes) but they made it difficult so you have to pay for promoted posts
    Basically Insta used to be good before Zuckerberg

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Video doesn’t appear to show George Floyd resisting arrest as cops claimed

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/video-...ergnet_5253997

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

From the looters to the Twitter fiasco, Trump is gonna win re-election in a runaway.
    It’s lights out for his campaign. He’s botched everything.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s lights out for his campaign. He’s botched everything.
    It’s not lights out but the one thing this has a chance of doing is uniting the Democratic Party.

As a BernieBro who thinks Joe Biden is a re , I’m not inclined to give a 2nd term to the president who endorses white supremacy.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Trump was running against a competent opponent like Sherrod Brown this race would be over. It’s ing ridiculous that we picked a candidate who’s too ing old and stupid to come up with something better than “If you vote for Trump you ain’t black!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not lights out but the one thing this has a chance of doing is uniting the Democratic Party.

As a BernieBro who thinks Joe Biden is a re , I’m not inclined to give a 2nd term to the president who endorses white supremacy
    Agreed this is also how I feel about the situation. Trump screwed up on the pandemic and his racial divisiveness is too much to give him a second term. He's incompetent in handling disasters and likes to divide people racially and regionally ala how he's treated blue states.

Thread Information