Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets assume just for the sake of argument that we agree about the first two sentences.

do you have an issue with corporations attempting to alter the outcomes of elections? should companies not be able to endorse candidates or run ads? should they be allowed to make campaign contributions? why is social media the exception?

they're not foreign agents or foreign governments. what's wrong with americans trying to influence the outcomes of elections? thats what campaigns are all about
    I have a problem with their unique usage of their platform. Yes, I see it as different than individuals making donations. They have unprecedented power and they wield it with a biased agenda. That's why big tech is a threat to our country. That's why I'm a proponent of a mass effort to shift people from very biased platforms like Twitter.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dirty south broken off from the part of America that pays the bills would certainly be one of them.
    Reliance on others makes you weak. The South will improve. I'm not concerned.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Had these "fact checkers" been in place 4 years ago would you stupid s still have fallen for Russiagate?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they were leftist authoritarians, they would censor Trump or ban him altogether. Right wing propaganda and fake news spreads further and better than ever before, explicitly BECAUSE of social media.

You're such a whiny little .
    One of their employees did ban Trump. Also that would be a very stupid decision for their business. The lack of such a decision is evidence of anything.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what Trump is trying to do and it's fine by you.
    If you don't like Trump? Don't like our country? Then get the out and move to a different country where the policies are more to your liking. Nobody is stopping you. Same goes for boutons_deux. Instead of whining and ing about the USA, why not move to somewhere else where you don't have to be a whiny ? The U.S.A. will always be a beacon of capitalism, federalism, patriotism, supply-side economics, and minimal handouts. If you don't like that? GTFO and move to another country.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had these "fact checkers" been in place 4 years ago would you stupid s still have fallen for Russiagate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't like Trump? Don't like our country? Then get the out and move to a different country where the policies are more to your liking. Nobody is stopping you. Same goes for boutons_deux. Instead of whining and ing about the USA, why not move to somewhere else where you don't have to be a whiny ? The U.S.A. will always be a beacon of capitalism, federalism, patriotism, supply-side economics, and minimal handouts. If you don't like that? GTFO and move to another country.
    meltdown

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't going to do anything.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You responded to his false equivalency. The American leftist is the most selfish person on the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You responded to his false equivalency. The American leftist is the most selfish person on the planet.
    Were you the most selfish person on the planet when you supported Bernie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't say any more because you can't back this re ed claim up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol according to Tholdren, the USFG has nationalized Twitter. Must have missed that one ...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Executive order to enforce a private company to cease business operations within the USA is absolutely 100% within the authority guidelines of a U.S. President as per the Cons ution.

Nothing to see or complain about here.
    Not really, no. I mean, he's going to court, and have a lot of explaining to do. This isn't a monarchy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OANN has gorgeous, model-beautiful, millennial women.

MSNBC has fat, ugly, androgynous bull hipster-y s.

#LeftWingJealousy
    Don't watch MSNBC, I'll take your word for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like he's upset. He should introduce that legislation, see how it works out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about Pizzagate?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all these posts all these posts!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. I mean, he's going to court, and have a lot of explaining to do. This isn't a monarchy.
    in 2025 if they even threaten to do anything to him he has waaaaaaayyyyy enough money to permanently leave the country and pay people there the necessary hush money to keep him safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in 2025 if they even threaten to do anything to him he has waaaaaaayyyyy enough money to permanently leave the country and pay people there the necessary hush money to keep him safe.
    No, I mean if he tries to do anything as a POTUS right now. We're talking about his capacity as a POTUS, that's what you brought up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I mean if he tries to do anything as a POTUS right now. We're talking about his capacity as a POTUS, that's what you brought up.
    Posting now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yawn

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They would have added the conspiracy to comments that disagreed. That's how this new "fact checking" thing works.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seething mad.

Cant do .

Thread Information