Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the reason for them being indicted, charge and sentenced is literally listed on there as being involved with Russia which is what you know Mueller was tasked with investigaing. I'm not going to argue with you about facts, re .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the reason for them being indicted, charge and sentenced is literally listed on there as being involved with Russia which is what you know Mueller was tasked with investigaing. I'm not going to argue with you about facts, re .
    https://www.axios.com/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations-206295a1-5abc-4573-be25-4da19d9adcc9.html

Papadoulos
    Richard Pinedos
    Alex Van der Zwaan
    https://www.axios.com/trump-associat...19d9adcc9.html

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Highlighting certain people and then posting a link showing they never went to prison for conspiring with Russia

You are literally the stupidest person posting on the internet right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you seriously trying to compare that to the biggest debunked conspiracy theory our country has ever seen that was pushed by the MSM 24/7 for 3+ years? Those same people that pushed this conspiracy theory are now the people we look to as “fact checkers”?
    lol that's a some very nervous emoticons to answer a simple question... would fact checkers have helped you with Pizzagate?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA going full re per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They all had the Page FISA app, they all had the Steele dossier, they all knew it was bull .
    Calling that contrived leaking from FBI/DOJ “reporting”
    Last I checked Media reported the Mueller findings that there was no collusion too... was that OK for them to report?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol that's a some very nervous emoticons to answer a simple question... would fact checkers have helped you with Pizzagate?
    I never claimed it was true, so no, I didn’t need fact checkers. It’s idiotic to try and compare the two and I’m honestly surprised to see you try and do it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA going full re per par.
    Going full re is posting a link that directly s on your own claim, which you just did, and are to stupid to even see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed it was true, so no, I didn’t need fact checkers. It’s idiotic to try and compare the two and I’m honestly surprised to see you try and do it.
    You never claimed it was true? So why did you have to admit being wrong about it?

Fact checking is fact checking. I don't know why you're upset, tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this is literally the executive attempting to violate the first amendment and the usual derp s are lapping it up. you people arent patriots. you're all soft as bootlicking gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what I think? Fact checking wouldn't have done anything for you on Pizzagate, coz you were all emotionally invested in it. It happens.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You never claimed it was true? So why did you have to admit being wrong about it?

Fact checking is fact checking. I don't know why you're upset, tbh
    I made a bet with Mono that had a specific timeline and I’m a man of my word. I’m not a got welcher like Reck and djohn.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country is already divided moron. Just look at this site. Oh and realDonaldTrump.
    The country has been dividing for awhile. Long before Trump. As you can see from my post I said "accelerate the divide" because the divide already exists. But thanks for your insightful contribution and for calling me a moron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going full re is posting a link that directly s on your own claim, which you just did, and are to stupid to even see.
    Did my link not say they were indicted, charged and sentence and sent to prison or jail because of being involved in Russian election interfering?

Convicted of lying to investigators about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October
    The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference.

I mean I helped as much as I could.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made a bet with Mono that had a specific timeline and I’m a man of my word. I’m not a got welcher like Reck and djohn.
    Another one of your many failures. Pizzagate, QAnon, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you peddled it, and you did, I'm sure you thought there was merit to it. I tried to tell you back then, but c'est la vie.

Anyways, I don't think fact checkers would've helped you at all. This is pretty much the same. Trumpy is just mad he can't lie outright without getting called out for it.

It's problematic, but here's the good news, he has plenty of other platforms to flock to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's problematic, but here's the good news, he has plenty of other platforms to flock to.
    Zuckerberg already kissing his ass to go full in on Facebook. So, you're right. He has options.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed it was true
    it literally says "wrong about pizzagate" under your name. Of course you believed it was true.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did my link not say they were indicted, charged and sentence and sent to prison or jail because of being involved in Russian election interfering?

I mean I helped as much as I could.
    No one in your link involved with Trump was sentenced to prison for conspiring with Russia. You are just rolling in your own now

Papadapolous wasn’t charged for anything close to conspiring with Russia, and the “Russian contact” they claimed he lied about was a misremembered date of a conversation with Joseph Mifsud, a western intelligence asset. Nothing in your link says he went to prison for conspiring with Russia, especially not the part you bolded

The second quote from you link you conveniently left off the last sentence

Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.

Did you really think you’d pull off that omission Forum Dunce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zuckerberg already kissing his ass to go full in on Facebook. So, you're right. He has options.
    He doesn't need an executive order for that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you peddled it, and you did, I'm sure you thought there was merit to it. I tried to tell you back then, but c'est la vie.

Anyways, I don't think fact checkers would've helped you at all. This is pretty much the same. Trumpy is just mad he can't lie outright without getting called out for it.

I still believe Bill ed underage girls with Epstein, I have no doubt about that.

I tried to tell you all back then there was no merit to Russiagate, but c'est la vie. And I’m positive now fact checkers wouldn’t have helped as evidenced in this thread.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still believe Bill ed underage girls with Epstein, I have no doubt about that.
    Donald too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in your link involved with Trump was sentenced to prison for conspiring with Russia. You are just rolling in your own now

Papadapolous wasn’t charged for anything close to conspiring with Russia, and the “Russian contact” they claimed he lied about was a misremembered date of a conversation with Joseph Mifsud, a western intelligence asset. Nothing in your link says he went to prison for conspiring with Russia, especially not the part you bolded

The second quote from you link you conveniently left off the last sentence

Did you really think you’d pull off that omission Forum Dunce?
    My OP:

People went to jail for that. lol @ conspiracy.
    That was adressing your stupid assertion the Mueller investigation was a conspiracy that led to nothing. You are wrong which I went on to show.

But hey, you're also now saying you weren't wrong for putting something below your avatar despite the oposite.

You're on another level of derp re ation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I tried to tell you all back then there was no merit to Russiagate, but c'est la vie. And I’m positive now fact checkers wouldn’t have helped as evidenced in this thread.
    I never claimed that Russia and Trump's campaign colluded, I simply said we should wait for Mueller's report.

Again, it's easy to jump to conclusions, but actually waiting for facts is the right thing to do in the end.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Come on, man. Quit acting like you weren't all in on pizzagate.

The second you found out there wasn't a basement in Comet Ping Pong you immediately said the child sex dungeon was in the basement of a different restaurant the same guys owned.

Then you were all in on QAnon.

Then you were all in on Kim Dotcom.

Then you were all in on Urainium One.

Then you were all in on Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssss sssssbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy.

You believed all of it.

Thread Information