Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “reporting”
    Not sure what's so funny about that, tbh... you didn't like the reporting? did you dislike when they reported the Mueller's report findings?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not sure what's so funny about that, tbh... you didn't like the reporting? did you dislike when they reported the Mueller's report findings?
    That wasn’t “reporting”, those were leaks from the FBI/DOJ they knew were false but pushed anyways because orange man bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn’t “reporting”, those were leaks from the FBI/DOJ they knew were false but pushed anyways because orange man bad.
    I'm not asking if you agreed with all the reporting, I'm asking if you didn't think a POTUS being formally investigated was newsworthy? I mean, it was with other presidents too.

I don't watch cable news, but media in general nowadays is a mixed bag, but that doesn't really mean they shouldn't report on things that are clearly newsworthy.

You think they shouldn't have reported the Mueller's findings, for example?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol conspiracy leaks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do agree that there's a lot of opinion and chicanery nowadays... that's basically what ter is too. Not a fan.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lol conspiracy leaks
    lol that’s exactly what they were thanks for playing

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our fckn president is a pathological liar.

Tough.
    Take your medicine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol that’s exactly what they were thanks for playing
    Lol sure they were, thanks for the lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm not asking if you agreed with all the reporting, I'm asking if you didn't think a POTUS being formally investigated was newsworthy? I mean, it was with other presidents too.

I don't watch cable news, but media in general nowadays is a mixed bag, but that doesn't really mean they shouldn't report on things that are clearly newsworthy.

You think they shouldn't have reported the Mueller's findings, for example?
    Reporting on an investigation into the President and knowingly broadcasting false information in order to damage the President are two different things. The latter happened more often than not concerning the Russia investigation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporting on an investigation into the President and knowingly broadcasting false information in order to damage the President are two different things. The latter happened more often than not concerning the Russia investigation.
    So what you're saying is that you agree it should've been reported in the news. You just didn't like how it was largely reported.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So what you're saying is that you agree it should've been reported in the news. You just didn't like how it was largely reported.
    I didn’t say that at all. What makes you think that? Be specific and don’t avoid the false information being broadcast to damage the President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t say that at all. What makes you think that? Be specific and don’t avoid the false information being broadcast to damage the President.
    Well, you said:

If you say the latter happened more often than not, then that implicitly mean these alleged lies weren't the only thing reported, even if they were the majority.

It's clear you didn't like those particular lies, but you think it was newsworthy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “reporting”
    Yes. Reporting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it’s nice to know he has his priorities in order. Pandemic going on and I still can’t get tested. Economy is in the toilet. 40 million people are unemployed. But yes let’s focus our attention on twitter and draft an entire executive order that literally can’t do anything since Twitter is privately owned and just by having an account you agree to it’s terms. Dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just kinda find the faux outrage at lying sort of hilarious coming from a Trumpfan, tbh...

It doesn't mean it's ok that the Media lies, but your standards a bit iffy to begin with...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it’s nice to know he has his priorities in order. Pandemic going on and I still can’t get tested. Economy is in the toilet. 40 million people are unemployed. But yes let’s focus our attention on twitter and draft an entire executive order that literally can’t do anything since Twitter is privately owned and just by having an account you agree to it’s terms. Dumbass
    Why do you need to be tested? If you test negative, do you want to be tested again tomorrow? Day after that?

You don't need to be tested unless you meet certain criteria. Otherwise it's just paranoia and we don't have the resources to keep that at bay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you need to be tested? If you test negative, do you want to be tested again tomorrow? Day after that?

You don't need to be tested unless you meet certain criteria. Otherwise it's just paranoia and we don't have the resources to keep that at bay.
    I take my grandma to dialysis every other day. Would be nice to know that I can’t pass it on to her. Also I work with school children for a living and would be nice to know I could have testing done when the inevitable occurs and a kid in my class has it or has come into contact with a person who does have it.

But you’re damn straight I’m paranoid homie. I was paranoid about all kinds of before the Corona, I don’t see the issue with being paranoid about it now. President gets tested every other day. I don’t see why I can’t be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should ask Trump those questions on his Twitter page

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask Trump those questions on his Twitter page
    Another quip from the one nobody asked. There's a reason no one asks you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take my grandma to dialysis every other day. Would be nice to know that I can’t pass it on to her. Also I work with school children for a living and would be nice to know I could have testing done when the inevitable occurs and a kid in my class has it or has come into contact with a person who does have it.

But you’re damn straight I’m paranoid homie. I was paranoid about all kinds of before the Corona, I don’t see the issue with being paranoid about it now. President gets tested every other day. I don’t see why I can’t be.
    If you test positive, you probably already did pass it on to her. If you test negative, are you going to quarantine yourself except for that trip? Otherwise you'll need to be tested daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Government Republican threatens to regulate business for exercising First Amendment Right to comment on public statements.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how interesting things would get should the social media giants be declared public utilities. It can also be argued that Twitter has much a monopoly on their social media method as Ma Bell had on landlines when it was broke up. The third and most interesting point is the quantification of money value of a media supporting or trying to derail a candidate. This means that the opinion pieces would have to be looked at as campaign donations and recorded as such. Most of what Fox does would have to be recorded to the the right while CNN and MSNBC would go left. Basically, anytime you insulted a candidate it would have to be recorded as a campaign donation. Facts that are not bent to sway by adverbs would always be allowed, which would actually be the news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good Luck with that idiot..

Thread Information