Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Acronym aims to raise $25 million to set up seven of its own media properties in swing states, creating local news sites that portray moderate Democratic candidates in a favorable light, but appear to be objective, homespun outlets."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unless they boost him with anti Alzheimers vaccine, Old Decrepit Rapist will be an old mummy regardless

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Acronym aims to raise $25 million to set up seven of its own media properties in swing states, creating local news sites that portray moderate Democratic candidates in a favorable light, but appear to be objective, homespun outlets."
    What are the other billionaires doing to help Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, they’re doing exactly what Trump did in 2016.

Peter Thiel, the Murdoch’s, the Mercers etc.

Also co-opting all the trashy conservative sites as well as the whole of Sinclair company. Are you kidding me, Nathan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The powerful have always called the shots. Nothing changes since the dawn of man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious

the oligarchy and BigCorp have been financing Repug political and so-called judicial candidates thru untraceable dark money, fraudulent 501 "social orgs" at least since C-U.

but if the Dem billionaires do the same, rightwingnutjobs are OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED, not fair, cheating, WE ARE OUTRAGED

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem billionaires have been doing the same thing that Repub billionaires do, Booty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not? If Rooskie troll farms swung the election to Trump and that cons uted a giant investigation, the Dems should be able to do the same. And, if successful, they'll have stole an election, will claim "What's good for the goose is good for the gander", and when the giant investigation happens that will find absolutely nothing, we'll be right where we are. Everything will have came full-circle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious

the oligarchy and BigCorp have been financing Repug political and so-called judicial candidates thru untraceable dark money, fraudulent 501 "social orgs" at least since C-U.

but if the Dem billionaires do the same, rightwingnutjobs are OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED, not fair, cheating, WE ARE OUTRAGED
    You talk like you know a thing or two but you're just a brainwashed loon.

Big Corp and repubs huh? Let's take a look at the pockets that were lined by big Corp when it comes to the dems. Look no further than HRC and you'll see pallets of "donations" from big Corp, big pharma, foreign countries, etc but keep on crying you ing loon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious

You would have been right on target...............................In the 70s.

Thread Information