Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker did just fine in 2008-2012, the era where we could have easily won another 1 or 2 rings, if we didn't cheap out on getting a long SF and strike out with Jefferson
    If it wasn't clear enough from my posts, I have only appreciation for Tony Parker, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FMVP incoming tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie won’t be guarded by Boobie Gibspn unfortunately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr 8 turnovers came back with a vengeance, dunked all over Bosh, and orchestrated one of the more lopsided wins in NBA Finals history, tbh... this while Parker couldn't even score until the 4th quarter being guarded by Mario Chalmers.

The contrast of the guy that will take you to the finish line and the guy who won't is pretty clear. Again, no disrespect to Tony...
    Lol, Tony literally finished off the Heat in 2014 (not to mention he led the team in scoring in the Finals as well as leading them in points & assists throughout the RS & playoffs as usual...and being the only All-Star and only All-NBA player on the team in 2014).

Oh, and of course it was Parker who has the better-than-MJ sequence to finish off G6 in 2013 by hitting the step-back 3 over LeBron to tie the game, stealing it from LeBron, and hitting the spinning floater to put the Spurs ahead in the last minute before Kawhi and Manu bricked their free throws.

Oh, and of course it was Parker who came through in 2014 in the only elimination game (G7 against Dallas) by scoring 30+ as usual. But yah, Parker never comes through when it matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie won’t be guarded by Boobie Gibspn unfortunately
    Or LeBron like Parker was. You should watch the games tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or LeBron like Parker was. You should watch the games tbh.
    Lebron had zero help tbh
    Duncan was the real MVP of the Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Tony literally finished off the Heat in 2014 (not to mention he led the team in scoring in the Finals as well as leading them in points & assists throughout the RS & playoffs as usual...and being the only All-Star and only All-NBA player on the team in 2014).

Oh, and of course it was Parker who has the better-than-MJ sequence to finish off G6 in 2013 by hitting the step-back 3 over LeBron to tie the game, stealing it from LeBron, and hitting the spinning floater to put the Spurs ahead in the last minute before Kawhi and Manu bricked their free throws.

Oh, and of course it was Parker who came through in 2014 in the only elimination game (G7 against Dallas) by scoring 30+ as usual. But yah, Parker never comes through when it matters.
    Do let it all out... you know I'm right, but you should, by all means, get that pent up anger out of your system. Thanks also for not even trying to hide he curled in fetal position in the final game of the 2014 Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do let it all out... you know I'm right, but you should, by all means, get that pent up anger out of your system. Thanks also for not even trying to hide he curled in fetal position in the final game of the 2014 Finals.
    and then he tried to steal the Finals MVP from Kawhi in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually in the 4th quarter he closed it out so his teammates couldn’t choke it away again like they did in G6. Not sure if you remember, but the Spurs were up 13 in that game (10+ in the 4th) and choked it away. Parker made sure that didn’t happen again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron had zero help tbh
    Duncan was the real MVP of the Finals
    Lol Duncan?

Parker averaged 25 PPG on 59%
    Duncan averaged 18 PPG on 45%

The games are on now...you should honestly watch and tell me you think Duncan should be the MVP, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny, when they win everyone calls them champions. When they lose, many people single out one play and one player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well there was that time he went to Charlotte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there was that time he went to Charlotte.
    Just quitting on the Spurs one more time... nothing new there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't clear enough from my posts, I have only appreciation for Tony Parker, tbh
    Yep
    Uh huh
    No kidding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony is the best PG in Spurs history
    In his prime was amazing fast finisher at the rim
    He did struggle in the playoffs at times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep
    Uh huh
    No kidding
    Nothing but praise from me to him and all the other role players like Speedy Claxton, Bowen, the Little General, Rasho, etc, who were integral in making this franchise great, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Role
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just quitting on the Spurs one more time... nothing new there.
    They benched him. And they haven’t won a playoff series since. No surprise there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Duncan?

Parker averaged 25 PPG on 59%
    Duncan averaged 18 PPG on 45%

The games are on now...you should honestly watch and tell me you think Duncan should be the MVP, lol.
    Lol stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is Manure gonna post another “frogging” selfie with the wombat? Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Parker can mentor Coach Pop to let Walker play more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop would not castrate and let Walker play, he might just turn into an alpha. He had that spark in the Houston game. DJ has it. Derek, I worry about. He sometimes defers too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop would not castrate and let Walker play, he might just turn into an alpha. He had that spark in the Houston game. DJ has it. Derek, I worry about. He sometimes defers too much.
    Derek has it for one game against Denver in the playoffs. Was supposed to develop with Team USA. Then got benched in favor of Murray and never looked the same

Thread Information