San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your first rodeo with Antifa?
    Oh here we go...

It had to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a valid point, and riots have been sparked by agent provocateurs more than a few times in the past. All it takes is a nudge and things go crazy.
    Sure, but what's the rush to pin it on a St Paul cop that's most likely innocent?

And if he's guilty, why exactly did he do it? He's a radical? Was he paid? What group is he with? What's the end result they're hoping to accomplish?

The simple answer is that it's just a lone nut seeing his opportunity to nudge and he took it. Occam's razor and such.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascist state using undercover saboteurs and mobile jammers to incite the violence damn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but what's the rush to pin it on a St Paul cop that's most likely innocent?

And if he's guilty, why exactly did he do it? He's a radical? Was he paid? What group is he with? What's the end result they're hoping to accomplish?

The simple answer is that it's just a lone nut seeing his opportunity to nudge and he took it. Occam's razor and such.
    this is pretty standard operating procedure for law enforcement everywhere.

It can serve to incite violence from protestors enabling police to arrest them / media to vilify them, and it can also be an attempt to infiltrate groups and gain intel.

The police can do it officially by order, or unofficially as it is common in law enforcement to see little units and groups form and for them to operate outside protocols (those little units and groups are also typically linked to rightwing paramilitary types).

Im not saying its the case here because the evidence is pretty flimsy so far, but its not at all a far fetched conspiracy premise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is pretty standard operating procedure for law enforcement everywhere.

It can serve to incite violence from protestors enabling police to arrest them / media to vilify them, and it can also be an attempt to infiltrate groups and gain intel.

The police can do it officially by order, or unofficially as it is common in law enforcement to see little units and groups form and for them to operate outside protocols (those little units and groups are also typically linked to rightwing paramilitary types).

Im not saying its the case here because the evidence is pretty flimsy so far, but its not at all a far fetched conspiracy premise.
    Eh, from what I've read in the past, agent provocateurs generally already have intel that something might go down in which they might stage something in order to fish out the bad guys.

I mean if that was the case here, it went completely and horribly wrong. I also can't imagine local cops could have planned covert ops after george's death that quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The police presume carte blanche to rampage at will.

The Cons ution moves much slower than the police: you may beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride.
    You might outrun my old Chevrolet, but you won't outrun my old 2-way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol.

How do you know he didn't take a picture of his buddy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Long, Painful History of Police Brutality in the U.S.

A 1963 protest placard in the Smithsonian collections could almost be mistaken for any of the Black Lives Matter marches of today

\\
    An Alabama State Trooper swings his baton at the head of the then-25-year-old Congressman John Lewis on March 7, 1965.

“The message after 50 years is still unresolved,” remarks Samuel Egerton, who donated the poster to the Smithsonian after carrying it in protest during the 1963 March on Washington.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-ins ution/long-painful-history-police-brutality-in-the-us-180964098/?utm_source=smithsoniandaily&utm_medium=email&utm_ campaign=20200529-daily-responsive&spMailingID=42615380&spUserID=NjY0ODU0N TQ2Mzk1S0&spJobID=1762894708&spReportId=MTc2Mjg5ND cwOAS2
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-30-2020 at 10:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow. Saw something exactly like this happening in Oakland as well. Dunno how it happened, but the undercover cop got in a bad way and his partner had to come to his rescue and drew his pistol to the mob.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hater

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh no op didn't call it
    How can they say they don't know who it is and then say it isn't him? Clearly cops covering up for each other.

It was him. The guy did the damage and got out of there quick. He was not a protester. His sole purpose was just to break the windows and get out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can they say they don't know who it is and then say it isn't him? Clearly cops covering up for each other.

It was him. The guy did the damage and got out of there quick. He was not a protester. His sole purpose was just to break the windows and get out.
    dont bother with using logic with that poster blake tbqh

He only believes the official police narrative they never lied ever according to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont bother with using logic with that poster blake tbqh

He only believes the official police narrative they never lied ever according to him

The amount of questioning and skepticism that Blake displays towards anything outside of the mainstream narrative, that is the amount of questioning and skepticism that we all ought to have of the mainstream narrative. Blake and ChumpDumper are the perfect NPC's that the establishment wants.

Spurtacular amirite about Chumpettes?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of questioning and skepticism that Blake displays towards anything outside of the mainstream narrative, that is the amount of questioning and skepticism that we all ought to have of the mainstream narrative. Blake and ChumpDumper are the perfect NPC's that the establishment wants.

I don't know what NPC stands for. But Chumpettes are bottom level shills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what NPC stands for. But Chumpettes are bottom level shills.
    Gender. Male. NPC (/ɛnpisi/; each letter separately), derived from Non-Player Character in video games, is an Internet meme that expresses the idea that individuals on the political left do not think for themselves; it is also known as NPC Wojak.

-Wikipedia

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It amazes me really. I was a republican all my life and intense for a few years when I first started to really follow politics in college and into my 20's. Its hard at first to accept that the other side has truth and validity, particularly when you have biased media continually perpetuating and stoking the arguments. The game is easy to see once you step out of it and realize there are powers that you never knew existed and what their motives are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It amazes me really. I was a republican all my life and intense for a few years when I first started to really follow politics in college and into my 20's. Its hard at first to accept that the other side has truth and validity, particularly when you have biased media continually perpetuating and stoking the arguments. The game is easy to see once you step out of it and realize there are powers that you never knew existed and what their motives are.
    I think we all start off thinking that "our side" is good and the only way. The other side is evil. It's not just leftists who do that. The right does it too. For example, the left has valid criticism of US foreign policy and how AIPAC influences US foreign policy but the right doesn't like hearing that. They'll just call you unpatriotic or anti-semitic and shove their heads in the sand. Same with the left when it comes to immigration they'll just call you a racist and shove their head in the sand.

That cognitive dissonance displayed by both sides is a byproduct of our two party failed system. That knee jerk reaction of both sides to oppose each other on almost everything is insanity - doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. It's all by design by the powers that be.

What's even scarier is that people never wake up from the left vs right false paradigm. Some people go to their graves thinking that Israel is our greatest ally. That is sad and scary.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we all start off thinking that "our side" is good and the only way. The other side is evil. It's not just leftists who do that. The right does it too. For example, the left has valid criticism of US foreign policy and how AIPAC influences US foreign policy but the right doesn't like hearing that. They'll just call you unpatriotic or anti-semitic and shove their heads in the sand. Same with the left when it comes to immigration they'll just call you a racist and shove their head in the sand.

That cognitive dissonance displayed by both sides is a byproduct of our two party failed system. That knee jerk reaction of both sides to oppose each other on almost everything is insanity - doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. It's all by design by the powers that be.

What's even scarier is that people never wake up from the left vs right false paradigm. Some people go to their graves thinking that Israel is our greatest ally. That is sad and scary.

I really don't see how they don't get tired of it or ever ask themselves why and how it continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gender. Male. NPC (/ɛnpisi/; each letter separately), derived from Non-Player Character in video games, is an Internet meme that expresses the idea that individuals on the political left do not think for themselves; it is also known as NPC Wojak.

-Wikipedia

So like villagers from minecraft? Yeah that makes sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information