Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This black officer on black woman crime is unaccpetable! Racism!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Body slamming consistent with protocols.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Better linebacker play than Jaylon Smith right there

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Cops are constantly attacking innocent black guys like this.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Cops are constantly attacking innocent black guys like this.

That triggered me harshly... If he gets a penny less than $50 Million in punitive damages, merica deserves to be nuked and destroyed. Absolute evil. And it's not China, or Russia. It's merica. The greatest lie and the largest beacon of evil the earth has seen, established 1776.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^Could have been me. Could have been one of my best friends. The officers involved in that deserve the death penalty and the guy deserves a minimum of $50M in punitive damages before we can even begin to talk justice. Anything less than that and he should join the growing international coalition intelligence force to defeat and destroy merica. merica is going down, baby. Down!!! And finally the world will be free at last.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Between White Boy Rick and the white boy in the video ^, it seems Michigan is a truly awful place to be white and male. Thank goodness for Texas.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man, your country is beyond ed up. On one hand, life is pretty good in America and you have immigrants looking to get in any way they can. On the other hand America’s backwards gun laws allow for on edge cops and hatred to breed murder with semi automatic weapons, Nothing will ever change until US gun laws change. Yes it’s in your cons ution but it’s rediculous- I understand you want to individually keep your guns but for the greater good there HAS to be reform

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Man, your country is beyond ed up. On one hand, life is pretty good in America and you have immigrants looking to get in any way they can. On the other hand America’s backwards gun laws allow for on edge cops and hatred to breed murder with semi automatic weapons, Nothing will ever change until US gun laws change. Yes it’s in your cons ution but it’s rediculous- I understand you want to individually keep your guns but for the greater good there HAS to be reform
    Apple Bottom alt.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Apple bottom jeans
    Boots with the furrrrrrrr
    We gettin low
    Gettin low, low, low low low low, low, low

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haha I don’t know who apple bottom is or what his views are but sure- I’m Apple Bottom.
    If I lived in the States I would consider myself right leaning in a sense, although there are some conservative views in the US that just have me scratching my head. Such as what I’ve mentioned above.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I hope that white cop's face didn't hurt that black woman's hand. There might have to be riots otherwise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I hope that white cop's face didn't hurt that black woman's hand. There might have to be riots otherwise.

The best part is at the end when the black protestor tries to run up on the cops, the black cop who just knocked her out turns around and immediately points at him implying “imma you up too”, and then the protestor immediately backpedals

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The best part is at the end when the black protestor tries to run up on the cops, the black cop who just knocked her out turns around and immediately points at him implying “imma you up too”, and then the protestor immediately backpedals

No surprise that the two cops not wearing the masks were the alpha dogs and the es wearing the masks were beta AF. Just taking it on the chin not once but twice.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

No surprise that the two cops not wearing the masks were the alpha dogs and the es wearing the masks were beta AF. Just taking it on the chin not once but twice.
    Fat bull deserved what (s)he got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Lmao got what she deserved

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I've never owned and until now I never considered

Do you see what is occurring - for entire weekend? The Police is helpless to stop this widespread looting and violence

If I were to remain living in America I think I would have to seriously look into gun ownership.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never owned and until now I never considered

Do you see what is occurring - for entire weekend? The Police is helpless to stop this widespread looting and violence

If I were to remain living in America I think I would have to seriously look into gun ownership.
    I agree- if I lived in the US there would be a genuine fear that I could be killed by a gun for no reason, and protecting myself/ family with my own firearm would be in our best interest. <-What I just said is exactly how this thing goes round and round and round and people end up with guns they don’t need/ shouldn’t have and nothing changes.
    here in Aus it’s very rare for anyone to own a gun unless you live in a rural area on property or hunt. Guns are locked away and seeing a person with a gun in the street is unheard of. It really is one of those bizarre cultural differences between us and The US, guns are for killing people and put society on edge- especially in today’s ed up society that’s only getting angrier and more divisive all the time.

watching the last 5 years of news events playing out in the USA from afar make me want to say- everybody chill the out, the person on the other side of the fence probably isn’t that different from you!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree- if I lived in the US there would be a genuine fear that I could be killed by a gun for no reason, and protecting myself/ family with my own firearm would be in our best interest. <-What I just said is exactly how this thing goes round and round and round and people end up with guns they don’t need/ shouldn’t have and nothing changes.
    here in Aus it’s very rare for anyone to own a gun unless you live in a rural area on property or hunt. Guns are locked away and seeing a person with a gun in the street is unheard of. It really is one of those bizarre cultural differences between us and The US, guns are for killing people and put society on edge- especially in today’s ed up society that’s only getting angrier and more divisive all the time.

watching the last 5 years of news events playing out in the USA from afar make me want to say- everybody chill the out, the person on the other side of the fence probably isn’t that different from you!
    Love it or leave it tbh.

without usa, Australia would be speaking Japanese or mandarin tbqh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Love it or leave it tbh.

without usa, Australia would be speaking Japanese or mandarin tbqh
    German tbf.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

SMH Black people.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Trump needs to enact an executive order to punish each and every one of these individuals responsible for this destruction, regardless of race or state of heritage, with an automatic, irrevocable life sentence with no parole. No "overcrowding" or "COVID-19" pussy excuses. 24 to a cell if necessary. Heck, build more prisons. Feed them bread and water until they starve, that's no more than what they deserve.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    ^Could have been me. Could have been one of my best friends. The officers involved in that deserve the death penalty and the guy deserves a minimum of $50M in punitive damages before we can even begin to talk justice. Anything less than that and he should join the growing international coalition intelligence force to defeat and destroy merica. merica is going down, baby. Down!!! And finally the world will be free at last.
    Could have been me. Standing there with you. Could have been me. With my dreams coming true. But dreams move on. If you wait too long.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Could have been me. Standing there with you. Could have been me. With my dreams coming true. But dreams move on. If you wait too long.
    So...your dream is standing in front of a riot with Andy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    remember det time hooters asked you to leave?

Thread Information