Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a white supremacist too?
    Bwahahahaha. You are so dumb you were promoting lockdowns to save...? I explained to you that this was just causing more problems with minority groups and social economic divide.... now here you are off the covid spreading high horse on to the racial inequality high horse. What will the media tell you to do next?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahahaha. You are so dumb you were promoting lockdowns to save...? I explained to you that this was just causing more problems with minority groups and social economic divide.... now here you are off the covid spreading high horse on to the racial inequality high horse. What will the media tell you to do next?
    lol changing the subject again. You lose.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'm not fighting anything. That's the funny part.

And Poland has only had an economy for 30 years. Don't look at the forecasts.
    I'm not judging you. I fall into the same trap the longer I spend in America.

Race everywhere and all the time. You should come spend sometime with me next summer and see the life your ancestors still enjoyed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not judging you. I fall into the same trap the longer I spend in America.

Race everywhere and all the time. You should come spend sometime with me next summer and see the life your ancestors still enjoyed
    Not my fault America ed up on race from the start. I don't mind the growing pains. If the life thehy enjoyed was being dominated by Russia and other countries, no thanks.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    by what standards? Let's put aside how many times Poland has been invaded. Are crime rates there really any better than wealthier sections of America? USA GDP per capita is like 400+% higher; and 80% of Poland's electricity comes from coal (the absolute filthiest of fossil fuel)
    Poland's air quality is poor. Why would we discuss the wealthy, none of us here apply.

Even by European standards, Poland is very safe. It is rooted in national pride. Everyone has enemies and ours are outside on our borders. You are still expected to give up your seat to a less fortunate because you want that respect back for your own elderly. You always greet someone older than you with Mr or Mrs. No matter where. This is big city life not some little conservative town. Rapes and violence between non-youth is unheard of. Most common cause of death involves auto/roads.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-30-2020 at 06:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And she's far more popular on Social Media than him LOL..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol changing the subject again. You lose.
    Karen Jenner style

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not my fault America ed up on race from the start. I don't mind the growing pains. If the life thehy enjoyed was being dominated by Russia and other countries, no thanks.
    Doesn't your political side complain about being dominated by government/ins utions?

Your enemy is from within.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah just sit around and tell everyone your opinion on the internet. You get em

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karen Jenner style
    you can lose Karen Jenner style too if that's your jam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah just sit around and tell everyone your opinion on the internet. You get em
    You just follow me around and post about me. You get em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't your political side complain about being dominated by government/ins utions?

Your enemy is from within.
    All about sides with you. I guess it's all you'll ever know.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just follow me around and post about me. You get em!
    I'm here to squash your fake news. I'm doing a splendid job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by lying and changing the subject. You lose.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by lying and changing the subject. You lose.
    Nope got you repeating yourself over and over. You're trying to hide your ignorance regarding virus into social justice blabbering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope got you repeating yourself over and over.
    Well first it was repeating science questions because you never answer any. Now I'm just mocking what you repeated all along and it's pissing you off. You're trying to hide your ignorance regarding the virus and only talking about me. Now it's time for you to try to change the subject again. Bwahahahaha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well first it was repeating science questions because you never answer any. Now I'm just mocking what you repeated all along and it's pissing you off. You're trying to hide your ignorance regarding the virus and only talking about me. Now it's time for you to try to change the subject again. Bwahahahaha
    Lol right on cue mr f5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol right on cue mr f5
    instantly after me mr f5

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So you are 'All Lives Matter' now?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are 'All Lives Matter' now?
    All lives are lives.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "People that volunteered to clean up look different than those that caused the damage"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland's air quality is poor. Why would we discuss the wealthy, none of us here apply.

Even by European standards, Poland is very safe. It is rooted in national pride. Everyone has enemies and ours are outside on our borders. You are still expected to give up your seat to a less fortunate because you want that respect back for your own elderly. You always greet someone older than you with Mr or Mrs. No matter where. This is big city life not some little conservative town. Rapes and violence between non-youth is unheard of. Most common cause of death involves auto/roads.
    Poland, easiest poon to score in all of central Europe. Loved my time there. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a couple of little runts running around there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "People that volunteered to clean up look different than those that caused the damage"

Of course you only wanted to confirm your bias.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland, easiest poon to score in all of central Europe. Loved my time there. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a couple of little runts running around there.
    Didn't realize you liked women, bragging about it online lets us all know how much poon you scored. You drive a bus and steal a load of sack lunches?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information