My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida having studios

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cosmored hurt ElNono's feelings.
    Ha, so you and man cow both have the hots for ELNono.

I respect that.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Comored? Was he a great postor? ElNono always mentions him when someone starts speaking too much truth.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Comored? Was he a great postor? ElNono always mentions him when someone starts speaking too much truth.
    He called out 911 and the moon landing. That has Chumpettes reeling. He called out Zionism too; but he pulled his punches.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post7579183
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post7586132

Clearly, he was on an anti-establishment track. Chumpettes hate that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He called out 911 and the moon landing. That has Chumpettes reeling. He called out Zionism too; but he pulled his punches.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post7579183
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post7586132

Clearly, he was on an anti-establishment track. Chumpettes hate that.
    Damn. Sounds like I would get along with him tbh. I wouldn't feel so lonely here. He must have gotten fed up of seeing so many sheeple not wake up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Sounds like I would get along with him tbh. I wouldn't feel so lonely here. He must have gotten fed up of seeing so many sheeple not wake up.
    I think he had a true intellectual curiosity andwasn't here to troll. I would think the Chumpettes got on his nerves. But then again, he went strong for a long time. So, maybe he didn't internalize their BS too much.

He still posts off and on. He's been pretty active the last week or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he had a true intellectual curiosity andwasn't here to troll. I would think the Chumpettes got on his nerves. But then again, he went strong for a long time. So, maybe he didn't internalize their BS too much.

Yeah I'm not a flat-earther. I think that's a psyop by the Zionists to make conspiracy theorists look stupid. I do respect that a lot of flat earthers are woke to so many other stuff but being flat earthers doesn't help their cause. I will say that being open minded and unbiased like them helps them see things that a lot of normies can't see. Government HATES a lot of these flat earthers cuz they cannot be controlled. The They don't buy government bs and lies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm not a flat-earther. I think that's a psyop by the Zionists to make conspiracy theorists look stupid. I do respect that a lot of flat earthers are woke to so many other stuff but being flat earthers doesn't help their cause. I will say that being open minded and unbiased like them helps them see things that a lot of normies can't see. Government HATES a lot of these flat earthers cuz they cannot be controlled. The They don't buy government bs and lies.
    I don't follow him closely. I haven't heard he's a flat earther.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah. I mean, I know you're into conspiracies and what not, but he's definitely at 'nother 'nother level...

Since he pushed the whole moon landing thing over and over, I thought I'll make a funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I recall somebody looked up, and he's been caught posting in a ton of boards... he got banned in almost all of them...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recall somebody looked up, and he's been caught posting in a ton of boards... he got banned in almost all of them...
    Yea, he undoubtedly hurt a lot of people's feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got banned for calling out them J E W S.

It's sad. Almost everything bad that's ever happened and happening can all be traced to them Jewish supremacists. Here are some Jewish acronyms: cabal, globalists, elites, freemasons, illuminati, Sabattean Frankists, Satanists, pedophiles, Christ deniers, black hats, Zionists, bankers, the top 1%, etc.

We can call them all those names except for "Jews." Anyone dares call them out directly gets censored and if it's someone famous like a celebrity or politician they are forced to apologize. They have so much power. It's always the Russians, Chinese, Iran, arabs who cause all our problems but NEVER them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, he undoubtedly hurt a lot of people's feelings.
    He got banned for calling out them J E W S.

It's sad. Almost everything bad that's ever happened and happening can all be traced to them Jewish supremacists. Here are some Jewish acronyms: cabal, globalists, elites, freemasons, illuminati, Sabattean Frankists, Satanists, pedophiles, Christ deniers, black hats, Zionists, bankers, the top 1%, etc.

We can call them all those names except for "Jews." Anyone dares call them out directly gets censored and if it's someone famous like a celebrity or politician they are forced to apologize. They have so much power. It's always the Russians, Chinese, Iran, arabs who cause all our problems but NEVER them.
    This was many years ago, tbh... I think you can find his threads in the Club... I think he was banished there when he started posting all over the board.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You only get banned on here for trolling upstairs. Or nudity/blood/drugs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So cool watching Dragon docking with the International Space Station

Thread Information