Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At what point did I make a case that ANTIFA was absolutely complicit in these riots?

You're going for nothing glory again.
    Oh, so you're not even claiming they're complicit in these riots at all.

How lucid of you.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, will the old man follow thru & actually/officially do this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    antifa is terrorist according to Trash, who is supported by non-terrorist? "very fine" fascists that antifa selectively opposes.

Nothing but Trump/Barr autocratically attacking Trump's political opposition, again, under the distracting cover of fascist police rioting.

Nothing , not ing ANYTHING, from Trash/Barr is ever in honest, respectable, believable good faith

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are the boogooloo bois, fomenting a race war and attacking Dem govts, also classified by Trash/Barr as a terrorist organization?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-31-2020 at 02:14 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so you're not even claiming they're complicit in these riots at all.

How lucid of you.
    I think it's reasonably certain that elements of antifa have taken part in these riots.

Again, what are you even trying to argue?

Are you just lashing out b/c your antifa are officially terrorists now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's reasonably certain that elements of antifa have taken part in these riots.

Again, what are you even trying to argue?

Are you just lashing out b/c your antifa are officially terrorists now?
    Nope. You proved my point. You have no evidence of anything but you have a new boogeyman.

Tell me, who is the leader of Antifa?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You proved my point. You have no evidence of anything but you have a new boogeyman.

Tell me, who is the leader of Antifa?
    You are reeling because Antifa was named a terrorist organization.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Attorney General William P. Barr's Statement on Riots and Domestic Terrorism

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements. Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate, violent, and extremist agenda.

It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others, and interferes with the rights of peaceful protestors, as well as all other citizens.

It also undercuts the urgent work that needs to be done – through constructive engagement between affected communities and law enforcement leaders – to address legitimate grievances. Preventing reconciliation and driving us apart is the goal of these radical groups, and we cannot let them succeed.

It is the responsibility of state and local leaders to ensure that adequate law enforcement resources, including the National Guard where necessary, are deployed on the streets to reestablish law and order. We saw this finally happen in Minneapolis last night, and it worked.

Federal law enforcement actions will be directed at apprehending and charging the violent radical agitators who have hijacked peaceful protest and are engaged in violations of federal law.

To identify criminal organizers and instigators, and to coordinate federal resources with our state and local partners, federal law enforcement is using our existing network of 56 regional FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF).

The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attor...stic-terrorism

Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local iden y to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.

https://2009-2017.state.gov/do ent...ion/119629.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are reeling because Antifa was named a terrorist organization.
    I'm fine with it if they are indeed a terrorist organization responsible for terrorist attacks.

Who is the leader of Antifa?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements. Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate, violent, and extremist agenda.

It is time to stop watching the violence and to confront and stop it. The continued violence and destruction of property endangers the lives and livelihoods of others, and interferes with the rights of peaceful protestors, as well as all other citizens.

It also undercuts the urgent work that needs to be done – through constructive engagement between affected communities and law enforcement leaders – to address legitimate grievances. Preventing reconciliation and driving us apart is the goal of these radical groups, and we cannot let them succeed.

It is the responsibility of state and local leaders to ensure that adequate law enforcement resources, including the National Guard where necessary, are deployed on the streets to reestablish law and order. We saw this finally happen in Minneapolis last night, and it worked.

Federal law enforcement actions will be directed at apprehending and charging the violent radical agitators who have hijacked peaceful protest and are engaged in violations of federal law.

To identify criminal organizers and instigators, and to coordinate federal resources with our state and local partners, federal law enforcement is using our existing network of 56 regional FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF).

The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local iden y to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.

Who's the charismatic leader of Antifa?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with it if they are indeed a terrorist organization responsible for terrorist attacks.

Who is the leader of Antifa?
    Dooky Sperm Shield

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For which terrorist attacks do you claim they are responsible?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What about all the police officers who opened fire with rubber bullets on peaceful protestors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about all the police officers who opened fire with rubber bullets on peaceful protestors?
    That's what we pay them to do.

To protect owners, to arrest, jail and kill non-whites, and to intimidate the peasantry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To protect owners, to arrest, jail and kill non-whites, and to intimidate the peasantry.
    ACAB, amirite?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was weird watching them do it on KXAN Austins live facebook feed yesterday.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For which terrorist attacks do you claim they are responsible?
    You can't even admit that Antifa is a terror organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't even admit that Antifa is a terror organization.
    I'm happy to whenever you tell me which terror attacks they committed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm happy to whenever you tell me which terror attacks they committed.
    I'd rather let your sperm shielding speak for itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather let your sperm shielding speak for itself.

So you're going to sperm shield for them too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was weird watching them do it on KXAN Austins live facebook feed yesterday.
    They're Frank Castle and we're all bad guys who deserve brisk, extrajudicial vengeance.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're going to sperm shield for them too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one refusing to name their many infamous terrorist attacks. Why are you sperm shielding for them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hold with that. The traditions and customs of the police have a greater inertial moment so to speak than the private moral convictions of officers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes more bypass of due process. Whether your for them or against them, they are US citizens and have the right to due process.

Thread Information