Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes more bypass of due process. Whether your for them or against them, they are US citizens and have the right to due process.
    In court? From other police?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a lot of logistical concerns with the designation though. It isn’t really an organization. Can any white young adult wearing a black sweater be prosecuted as a terrorist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really anything liberal about them. Just rich white kids who want to break .
    How can we actually tell which white instigator breaking is or isn’t part of this terrorist organization?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about time! 's about to get real real!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can we actually tell which white instigator breaking is or isn’t part of this terrorist organization?
    Trac phones, internet accounts, symbolism, etc... you're so in the dark but come here as if you're WOKE. Lol!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes more bypass of due process. Whether your for them or against them, they are US citizens and have the right to due process.
    yup... however, I suspect this isn't much more than propaganda...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup... however, I suspect this isn't much more than propaganda...
    The US war on terrorism, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry

The main point of having a designated terrorist outfit is to bypass the US justice system to detain and punish them in a legal black hole, free from public scrutiny and most importantly, free from any legal responsibility.

I'd not be totally surprised if Trump broke the norm of due process and no indefinite detention on the US mainland, he's broken so many other politcal norms, much to the delight of his nihilistic base.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Release their names and entire social media history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US war on terrorism, so-called, amounts to the revival of outlawry

The main point of having a designated terrorist outfit is to bypass the US justice system to detain and punish them in a legal black hole, free from public scrutiny and most importantly, free from any legal responsibility.

I'd not be totally surprised if Trump broke the norm of due process and no indefinite detention on the US mainland, he's broken so many other politcal norms, much to the delight of his nihilistic base.

Oh I know how it works, the whole enemy combatant concoction. This will be drawn out in courts though, especially when it comes to American citizens.

Again, if this POTUS has shown something too, is that he bluffs a lot and has a terrible time backing it up. We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I know how it works, the whole enemy combatant concoction. This will be drawn out in courts though, especially when it comes to American citizens.

Again, if this POTUS has shown something too, is that he bluffs a lot and has a terrible time backing it up. We'll see.
    It's accurate to say that Trump strikes a pose of strength only to wuss out subsequently. That has been a pattern.

One difference this time is that Trump is fighting for his political life. Cornered animals can be dangerous.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Release their names and entire social media history.
    But it’s not particularly organized where membership can really be determined. Could just be a tool to try left wing criminals as terrorists

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So this is the plan?

If the military dared to start shooting civilian protesters (cuz how do we know it's ANTIFA) this could potentially spark a civil war.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it’s not particularly organized where membership can really be determined. Could just be a tool to try left wing criminals as terrorists
    I don't know that we can be certain about that. There has to be some organization for all of them to show up somewhere. How are they communicating with each other? Can we use such knowledge to get in front of planned disruptions involving vandalism or violence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So this is the plan?
    Nah, Trump's a pussy. Won't happen.

If it does, US conservatives will fall in love with the tank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes her an expert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside:

It's telling that Trump thinks Antifa is a bigger threat than the American Nazis and edgy alt-right accelerationists they fight in the street.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are the sons and daughters of the 1%. Trust fund children who want for nothing and can do what they want. Now the IRS can take that money away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know that we can be certain about that. There has to be some organization for all of them to show up somewhere. How are they communicating with each other? Can we use such knowledge to get in front of planned disruptions involving vandalism or violence?
    there maybe some communication over Whatsapp, Telegram, Signal encrypted messaging apps.

I'm sure if Barr wanted Whatsapp group membership and text msg logs, Zuckerberg would bend over and give it to Barr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside:

It's telling that Trump thinks Antifa is a bigger threat than the American Nazis and edgy alt-right accelerationists they fight in the street.
    I'm not even sold he does or cares. He knows it gets his followers all warm and fuzzy though. see OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Trump's a pussy. Won't happen.

If it does, US conservatives will fall in love with the tank.
    You pulled his pants down and say a pussy not balls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not even sold he does or cares. He knows it gets his followers all warm and fuzzy though. see OP.
    Likely as not it makes him feel warm and fuzzy too. He called the alt-right fine people after they ran over a protestor in C-ville and beat down others in the street.

Trump's the racist in chief, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now Trump can waterboard protesters?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Attorney General William P. Barr's Statement on Riots and Domestic Terrorism

“With the rioting that is occurring in many of our cities around the country, the voices of peaceful and legitimate protests have been hijacked by violent radical elements.
    Just remember your boy called peaceful protesters sons of es and turned 30% of the nation against peaceful protests of cops killing black people.

Thread Information