Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might as well say Compliments Of The DNC on them.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Not sure how you lead in this situation. Just the White demographic alone is conflicted on what they believe and want

I agree Police brutality is a problem. I am not ready to go full blown systematic racism and we need a government overhaul. I think there is bias in our society and it is based on wealth.
    I’m not sure either, but I’m not the President and it’s not my job. What I’m sure of is that what he’s been doing (tweeting about poll numbers and retweeting people that say we should shoot protestors) is not how to do it....at all.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m not sure either, but I’m not the President and it’s not my job. What I’m sure of is that what he’s been doing (tweeting about poll numbers and retweeting people that say we should shoot protestors) is not how to do it....at all.
    He coulda resigned on Saturday past and it wouldn't be enough. The moment he made President you all took off after him like ugly on an ape.

Ya s.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's really sad is that you feel like you need some kind of acknowledgement from the president that riots are happening.
    You especially need him to say something tone deaf so that you can parody it for the next week.

You guys have spent almost four years saying you wish he'd shut up now you wish he would talk. Make up your ing mind.
    Do you think Trump is doing a good job leading the US overall?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He coulda resigned on Saturday past and it wouldn't be enough. The moment he made President you all took off after him like ugly on an ape.

Ya s.
    You haven't been in for dinner lately. You got at least three sandwiches sitting on the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how you lead in this situation. Just the White demographic alone is conflicted on what they believe and want

I agree Police brutality is a problem. I am not ready to go full blown systematic racism and we need a government overhaul. I think there is bias in our society and it is based on wealth.
    It's not really that difficult and he has 50+ years of history to look back and learn.

As Pop said, just coming out and saying "Black Lives Matter" and try to unify is a good start, but his pride won't allow him to do that. You'll get mad as for sure.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's not really that difficult and he has 50+ years of history to look back and learn.

As Pop said, just coming out and saying "Black Lives Matter" and try to unify is a good start, but his pride won't allow him to do that. You'll get mad as for sure.
    Why would he make this a racial issue?

That's racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Trump supporters

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ST Trump supporters
    I'm not a Trump supporter. Just really against american whiteboys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a Trump supporter. Just really against american whiteboys
    You're not staying here so bye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He won't say that because that'd kill him with his base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We stopped having a President the second he called the pandemic a leftist hoax. I’m all for parties talking about each other, it’s par for the course, but the second you don’t realize something serious and play it off as a hoax then that’s on you as a leader. Dude has done literally nothing but tweet and embarrass himself on live TV ever since. It’s easy being a President during good times, it’s hard as during bad times. I’ve never seen someone fail so spectacularly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, all this stupid mother er had to do was change a few words in this address by a real leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he make this a racial issue?

That's racist.
    What do you think it's being protested? This is a racial issue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, all this stupid mother er had to do was change a few words in this address by a real leader.

The reception is probably real lousy in that bunker Trump's hiding in to be fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didn't GOAT POTUS called upon the insurrection act 3 days after the riots started there? Guess there wasn't a basement in the WH back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't say that because that'd kill him with his base.
    Well, there's your problem. Sometimes things aren't about him or his base. He's gone so far the deep end, that he can't possibly handle this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What do you think it's being protested? This is a racial issue.
    Damn. So race riot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there's your problem. Sometimes things aren't about him or his base. He's gone so far the deep end, that he can't possibly handle this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. So race riot?
    Protests and Riots are two different things. There's thousands of people peacefully protesting police brutality. A minority of opportunists using that to loot.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Protests and Riots are two different things. There's thousands of people peacefully protesting police brutality. A minority of opportunists using that to loot.
    I agree

I think if the protest dropped the race angle, even more support would come. Couple of my Trump friends (actually attend Trump marches) joined local protests yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree

I think if the protest dropped the race angle, even more support would come. Couple of my Trump friends (actually attend Trump marches) joined local protests yesterday but had All Lives Matters signs
    The protests are not lacking support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree

I think if the protest dropped the race angle, even more support would come. Couple of my Trump friends (actually attend Trump marches) joined local protests yesterday but had All Lives Matters signs
    So they made it racial.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The protests are not lacking support.
    I am not seeing many over 35 years old. Once you cut out the before mentioned anarchist, the support isn't all that significant in the grand scheme of American politics. Maybe in 25 years if all these youth remain like minded

I told my friends, if this were 2005 then I would be on that street too. So don't expect all that youth to not grow and change to some extent

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Ya s.
    I voted for him dummy.

Thread Information