Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So they made it racial.
    His daughter is half asian. Not sure how she's gonna relate to black.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    ST Trump supporters
    Dude, I don’t think a person with the volume of posts you have here should really be laughing at anyone.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His daughter is half asian. Not sure how she's gonna relate to black.
    So they made it racial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not seeing many over 35 years old.
    You're not looking hard enough I suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, I don’t think a person with the volume of posts you have here should really be laughing at anyone.
    Sorry, you made a mistake voting for Trump. Everyone who voted for Trump made the same mistake. He's the worst president this country ever had. Post count smack won't change that. I guess I'll stop laughing at you now if it bothers you.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Sorry, you made a mistake voting for Trump. Everyone who voted for Trump made the same mistake. He's the worst president this country ever had. Post count smack won't change that. I guess I'll stop laughing at you now if it bothers you.
    I don’t care what you do.....because I’m positive it will ONLY be done on spurstalk.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t care what you do.....because I’m positive it will ONLY be done on spurstalk.com
    ST smack doesn't change your mistake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt chump was talking about you.

He's talking to the Nathan, Darrin type supporters who shill for Trump at all costs. Even in this intance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a false dilemma.

We need a President right now who is capable of positive and productive leadership. It's perfectly consistent to say that, while also saying the current POTUS is incapable of putting out fires because all he carries is a blow torch.

Consider for a moment that you're defending a President for keeping his mouth shut during mass riots in major cities, as though this is somehow a sign of leadership.
    Why do you need that suddenly? You were trying to impeach the guy for the last 3 years. Now when hits the fan you need him?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    ST smack doesn't change your mistake.
    K....I’m gonna be done conversing with you....next time I want to chat, I will know where to find you....online, 100% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt chump was talking about you.

He's talking to the Nathan, Darrin type supporters who shill for Trump at all costs. Even in this intance.
    I'm glad johnsmith kind of maybe realizes Trump might could be terrible if he squints at the TV the right way. Throwing his vote away is a vote for Trump though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not sure about the other ten pages of this thread but I saw this and decided I’d post....I consider myself more of a conservative than liberal, but not by much. On social issues I’m left, conservative ones I’m right. I voted for Trump, I had plans to vote for him again. After all this though, he’s lost me. I can’t vote for Biden but I won’t support Trump any longer. Basically I plan on throwing away my vote....he’s been way to big a clown during all this. At some point you have to swallow your pride and try to lead and he doesn’t seem to want to do anything but play to his extreme right base. I don’t get it and I’m terribly disappointed.
    sup js... this is a solid read on the situation.

There's nothing much to get. He's narcissistic, he's all about himself. He doesn't know how to lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K....I’m gonna be done conversing with you...
    You never started. I understand being defensive after the guy you voted for failed so miserably. It reflects poorly on you. Your vote mattered.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup js... this is a solid read on the situation.

There's nothing much to get. He's narcissistic, he's all about himself. He doesn't know how to lead.
    He also didn't know how the government, healthcare or grocery shopping worked before he got elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad johnsmith kind of maybe realizes Trump might could be terrible if he squints at the TV the right way. Throwing his vote away is a vote for Trump though.
    That's not your business.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You never started. I understand being defensive after the guy you voted for failed so miserably. It reflects poorly on you. Your vote mattered.
    He will be re-elected. Democrats will push the black power propaganda all summer driving non-blacks away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not your business.
    I can comment on it as he brought it up.

You too, though. Sorry you went all in on Trump right before he failed in multiple crises. You look pretty foolish and I understand why you would want to shut down any conversation about your personal views now.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you need that suddenly? You were trying to impeach the guy for the last 3 years. Now when hits the fan you need him?
    "You wanted to trade Rasho Nesterovich for years, but suddenly you need him to play better at Center?"

You're either being deliberately obtuse, or you're a ing idiot. This isn't a difficult concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be re-elected.
    I agree. He plays on fears of people like you very effectively.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not sure about the other ten pages of this thread but I saw this and decided I’d post....I consider myself more of a conservative than liberal, but not by much. On social issues I’m left, conservative ones I’m right. I voted for Trump, I had plans to vote for him again. After all this though, he’s lost me. I can’t vote for Biden but I won’t support Trump any longer. Basically I plan on throwing away my vote....he’s been way to big a clown during all this. At some point you have to swallow your pride and try to lead and he doesn’t seem to want to do anything but play to his extreme right base. I don’t get it and I’m terribly disappointed.
    Lot of people voted for Trump cause he sold a bill of goods, it happens. We'll see if you stick to it, or pull a Cosmic Cowboy though. The republican money will go hard in an us vs them narrative these next few months

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of people voted for Trump cause he sold a bill of goods, it happens. We'll see if you stick to it, or pull a Cosmic Cowboy though. The republican money will go hard in an us vs them narrative these next few months
    All law and order, all the time. Everything will be fine if we just give Daddy Trump more power than he had when he failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All law and order, all the time. Everything will be fine if we just give Daddy Trump more power than he had when he failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We’re starting to see some hearts and minds changing.

Ann Coulter literally wrote a book about her love for Trump and now she isn’t holding back.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You haven't been in for dinner lately. You got at least three sandwiches sitting on the table.
    & they were selling your .

You're short one. ha, ha.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protests and Riots are two different things. There's thousands of people peacefully protesting police brutality. A minority of opportunists using that to loot.

Not to mention the looting will tend to get all the coverage with very little focus on the peaceful gatherings or meaningful interviews with civilized people trying to make their statement.

Thread Information