Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too much stupidity in both posts. But what else can you expect from two of the stupidest, most ignorant posters on ST.
    poop is cooking up excuses for missing the playoffs as we speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poop is cooking up excuses for missing the playoffs as we speak.
    Haven't been paying attention to how they'll continue the season, huh?

The playoff run wasn't gonna last forever, but you are too wilfully ignorant to accept that, and the Spurs are likely still getting an invite to the 20 or 22 team tournament.

I'll let you get back to jerking off to your photos of Kawhi & ing that the Spurs can't be great forever.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop misses one playoffs and it's the end of the world but Bunker gasses peaceful protesters exercising their 1st Amendment right all for a photo-op and it's crickets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I had it wrong. Trump staged a photo op so he could gas peaceful protesters exercising their first amendment rights.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I don't want to hear it."-

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop nailed it....

again.

General Mattis - did even better today -

he sent a worldwide message to all the US patriot military servicemen/women across the globe;
    calling trump uncons utional - and a divider not a uniter - but more importantly he said to the troops...

"we do NOT need HIM - to unite"

meaning

ignore his UNLAWFUL ORDERS

and serve the cons ution - NOT THE TRAITOR!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why (if he wants) can't he do both?! It isn't mutually exclusive.

Unless you were forced like Ali, nobody was telling Jim Brown, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Bill Russell to "stick to sports."

Popovich, like Steve Kerr, being a coach and politically minded is good. Unlike the coward coaches in the NFL that are too afraid to do anything but tow the company line.
    I wasn't criticizing Pop for having a political opinion, tbh. I think he feel strongly enough about this where he should consider a career in politics, and I think it would be much better if he went there all in.

Coaching, preparing games, they take a toll on time and mind. I think his ideals would be better served if he devoted all his attention to them.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't criticizing Pop for having a political opinion, tbh. I think he feel strongly enough about this where he should consider a career in politics, and I think it would be much better if he went there all in.

Coaching, preparing games, they take a toll on time and mind. I think his ideals would be better served if he devoted all his attention to them.
    Explains his takes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His takes are great, not sure how you derive that from what I posted, tbh... just wish he would devote more time to it. Coaching comes and goes, he's an important voice of reason out there today.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all the protestors are gonna peel over and die pretty soon due to COVID-19 correct? I mean that's what the media was yelling at us the past couple months... Millions would die without social distancing. That's why 40 million people have lost their job. Now the country is shoulder to shoulder in protest. I'm assuming a lot of the worlds population is about to die off. Where's Fauci?
    I thought that we were supposed to 5 persons contaminated and that’s it. That’s what the president and some here (ducks, genovaswitnes...) told us. 110 000 dead later, I guess that all these people were wrong.
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 06-04-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan please don’t post for a few weeks..... Take a break big guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me try to give all of you on this board playing ignorant; the same way yo ass is terrified to spend anytime in the inner city is how a majority of African Americans feel around the police..... only difference is you have a choice to interact we don’t! There is no all in anything but a lot of people appreciate the ability to have that choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone tune in to Craig Pops podcast with Stevie Kerr and Pete Carroll?

Did Pop n Pete compare notes on how to snatch a sure Championship ending into an L?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps if Pop ran for office, by means of some random ping pong ball he could get appointed to his team a younger, smarter politician who could make all decisions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been paying attention to how they'll continue the season, huh?

The playoff run wasn't gonna last forever, but you are too wilfully ignorant to accept that, and the Spurs are likely still getting an invite to the 20 or 22 team tournament.

I'll let you get back to jerking off to your photos of Kawhi & ing that the Spurs can't be great forever.
    yeah it isn’t the playoffs and there’s a low chance the spurs advance. all thanks to poop’s infinite wisdom

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you keep posting this like you're making a point? a population making up 12% of the country vs. 60% is killed at half the rate of whites despite whites being quintuple their population. do you really not understand the numbers?
    Why are you so stupid,blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime in the USA so they will be shot more
    Its kinda basic level thinking Francis

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opinion. Everybody has one.
    FACTS MATTER.
    Which per par you have ZERO of.
    Cmon in all yer time wasting on this forum you can't even Google some basic information.

I'll wait for you to provide ANY information or stats/facts that White police are hunting Black people
    But I know you won't bother
    Post count is about all your lot are capable of comprehending
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/19/hands-up-dont-shoot-did-not-happen-in-ferguson/

And the popular hands-up storyline, which isn’t corroborated by ballistic and DNA evidence and multiple witness statements, was perpetuated by Witness 101. In fact, just about everything said to the media by Witness 101, whom we all know as Dorian Johnson, the friend with Brown that day, was not supported by the evidence and other witness statements.
    Last edited by tenbeersbold; 06-04-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know its actual READING,not social media sheeple stuff but its full of FACTS
    Ya know the kind collected by state and Fed agencies,FBI,BJS etc...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883

In 2019 police officers fatally shot 1,004 people, most of whom were armed or otherwise dangerous. African-Americans were about a quarter of those killed by cops last year (235), a ratio that has remained stable since 2015. That share of black victims is less than what the black crime rate would predict, since police shootings are a function of how often officers encounter armed and violent suspects. In 2018, the latest year for which such data have been published, African-Americans made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. and commit about 60% of robberies, though they are 13% of the population. The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better hope that he does not. A President who sends their own military against there own citizens is a diktator not a democratic president. Its like Venezuela thanks to trump.
    LOL. ing polyezniy idiot.

You are aware that Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy (twice), and Great Society LBJ (four times) - ALL invoked the Insurrection Act and used federal military troops domestically? (No, of course you aren't.) Did we turn into Venezuela any of those times? (No, of course we didn't.)

Trump mentioned that he might do it... but he hasn't. But, hey, why let facts get in the way of a good narrative? You ing CNN drones will believe anything you get told to believe. Which is exactly why you're a polyezniy idiot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't wait to see Forbes light it up while Walker sits on the bench licking his wounds.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's statement is 100% spot on.

100%

I am waiting for SOMEONE

ANYONE

to actually post why they think it is not 100% accurate.

99% accurate?

50% INaccurate?

and why?

so far...

pops coaching....

pops age...state of mind...

everything but a REASON why he is wrong?

100% accurate.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Why are you so stupid,blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime in the USA so they will be shot more
    Its kinda basic level thinking Francis
    you just know this micro cuck loves watching a black bull his wife

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one hoped for it face. I showed you from simple high school math COVID was poised to ravage this nation like it was doing Italy and all you could say is durr it's only 52 dead. Now it's nearly 107k.
    2x the flu no extra fatalities. Give your diploma back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.
    When you talk about internet tough guy, this name calling, blocker wins

Thread Information