Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re talking to a re ed wall.
    Ah yes the ever loving and inclusive tolerant liberals using handicap people to tear others down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people = 60% of the US
    Black people = 12% of the US

You're not too bright are you
    Oh so percentages mean more than people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being this dumb

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    president fat s needs to shut the up and go back into his ass bunker like the pussy he is
    ah yes the misogyny of the inclusive leveraging. Using female slang and body parts to treat someone else down.
    Very toxic masculinity of you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rationalizing the killing of 10 more people is even more hilarious on your part

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she's dead

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah leave.... if you don't agree with me and my liberal coach just leave. We're tolerant!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As a Rockets fan it boggles my mind how a lot of ya’ll can talk about Pop. You’re gonna miss him when he’s finally gone
    X100

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one hoped for it face. I showed you from simple high school math COVID was poised to ravage this nation like it was doing Italy and all you could say is durr it's only 52 dead. Now it's nearly 107k.
    Oh I bet? The glee of blaming Trump is all too strong with you my friend

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop should show some leadership and post some stats on black Americans murdering white Americans at a 20x+ rate compared to the opposite. I think that reality might she'd light on things.
    What a ignorant cherrypicked stat with no context.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Rockets fan it boggles my mind how a lot of ya’ll can talk about Pop. You’re gonna miss him when he’s finally gone
    The 30% won't, they like fascism better than NBA les.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do police "shootings" have to do with the current situation?

What are the stats on police strangulations of blacks vs. whites?
    Because this riot/protest isn't happening without all these people thinking police are killing black left and right. They regularly chant "hands up don't shoot" because the left and media distort reality. According to what they say they are living in fear because they are afraid of this. So show them the data and stop torturing them by distorting reality for political gain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This connection you've drawn makes no sense. Pop decried the lack of organization in the same article that you didn't read
    I can't blame anyone for not reading Pops bull .

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    apparently only two nba teams haven't released statements on george floyd... the spurs and the knicks, what great company

at least pop spoke up.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    dolan is getting grilled on twitter for releasing a statement that pretty much says that the knicks should stay out of the situation

fücking coward.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i wonder if pop would ever get fired for being so outspoken. you just know some of the ownership / wealthy fans are pro trump.

i could see them fire pop under the "he didn't do so well this past season / since trading kawhi" pretense.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people = 60% of the US
    Black people = 12% of the US

You're not too bright are you
    Unarmed killing isn't even for sure a bad killing. Some of these could making sudden movements and getting killed. Some could be attacking but still be unarmed.

To your point though population is not the only factor. Crime rate is a significant factor.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ignorant cherrypicked stat with no context.
    The left isn't concerned with context. Every time they see a video with a non white and a white they declare racism. So let's approach this just like that.

I'm not really doing that here. My post is because dumbasses act like racist whites kill blacks as a hobby despite the fact that black people kill whites at a vastly disproportionate rate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Population is not the end of analysis. You have understand that black Americans commit a lot of crime which creates more police interactions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left isn't concerned with context.
    Neither are you, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder if pop would ever get fired for being so outspoken. you just know some of the ownership / wealthy fans are pro trump.

i could see them fire pop under the "he didn't do so well this past season / since trading kawhi" pretense.
    I hope they do tbh. he’s been a ing dog coach for the better part of the 2010s and the 2020s dont look much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes the ever loving and inclusive tolerant liberals using handicap people to tear others down.
    Your self-righteous indignation rings a bit hollow here after Trump has openly mocked a disabled man on national television. So you're claiming ducks is a 'handicapped' person and that's his excuse for his posts? He doesn't seem anymore demented than you I'd argue.
    Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's been outspoken since forever, and the way he s built the team's culture goes in the opposite direction compared to the Holts political views, I guess they just let him do his thing and don't want to interfere much
    There's probably a reason why the Spurs have not released a statement, but Pop is also the president of the team, so I guess he's not just speaking for himself but for the whole organization ownership aside
    And players have been reposting his quotes on social media

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?
    He's the one who said we were cheering for deaths back in March when warning how badly COVID was going to bend this nation over.

Thread Information