Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is the last person who should be criticizing leadership. He has been a horrible leader in this organization ever since Tim retired. Turning to Forbes and mills as leaders. That would be like Trump using mall security for these riots
    Yes, clearly what this is all about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a takedown.

I will say, it's very interesting watching these protests unfold over twitter. It's like there are 2 different realities playing out before the eyes of the public. In one, you have undercover cops and white supremacists instigating riots and attacking protestors. In the other, you have Antifa and "thugs" instigating the riots and vindicating the right of citizens everywhere to run around with AR-15s.

As with most things, reality is likely somewhere in the middle. There are videos of black looters attacking store owners, and there are videos of white "protestors" in masks and all black shattering windows and destroying property. One would hope that once the chaos eases, we have some moments for reflection as a country...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a takedown.

I will say, it's very interesting watching these protests unfold over twitter. It's like there are 2 different realities playing out before the eyes of the public. In one, you have undercover cops and white supremacists instigating riots and attacking protestors. In the other, you have Antifa and "thugs" instigating the riots and vindicating the right of citizens everywhere to run around with AR-15s.

As with most things, reality is likely somewhere in the middle. There are videos of black looters attacking store owners, and there are videos of white "protestors" in masks and all black shattering windows and destroying property. One would hope that once the chaos eases, we have some moments for reflection as a country...
    Both the pandemic and these riots have shined light on the idiocy of the left on guns. They lack foresight and got their ass handed to them twice in a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the one who said we were cheering for deaths back in March when warning how badly COVID was going to bend this nation over.
    Yeah that's even worse.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    putin is real happy. this is exactly what he wants, for the us to be as destabilized as possible.

they amplify the right and the left against each other.

the right is in the wrong though, for enabling trump. the republicans are complicit. vote this november.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both the pandemic and these riots have shined light on the idiocy of the left on guns. They lack foresight and got their ass handed to them twice in a month.
    I don't think it does. Nobody I know on the left is against guns for personal protection.

It also sucks for you that it doesn't justify your white victimhood grievances, c'est la vie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, imagine being 31 years old and having the political views of a backwards 70 year old Southern hick, how embarrassing.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine being a dumbass like this guy. Coach Pop and Steve Kerr have the same foresight.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, imagine being 31 years old and having the political views of a backwards 70 year old Southern hick, how embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Pop and Kerr would run, tbh... long overdue...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Rockets fan it boggles my mind how a lot of ya’ll can talk about Pop. You’re gonna miss him when he’s finally gone
    Some here are mentally unfit that’s why

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, stop being a clown......you were doing so well! You know the Donald is not a real leader or good human being. I’m a black man that has done more for this country than his coward self!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you'll find a minority of liberals want to totally abolish the 2nd amendment and get rid of all guns. It's all about better controlling them, better studying their public health effects, and preventing the sale of high-powered semi-automatic rifles. The two events you mentioned handed no assess to anyone in regard to the above arguments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it does. Nobody I know on the left is against guns for personal protection.

It also sucks for you that it doesn't justify your white victimhood grievances, c'est la vie.
    *ding ding ding*

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, stop being a clown......you were doing so well! You know the Donald is not a real leader or good human being. I’m a black man that has done more for this country than his coward self!
    Not sure how you were fine with my other comments but this quote from Thomas Sowell bothered you. It's not even a comment about Trump.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you'll find a minority of liberals want to totally abolish the 2nd amendment and get rid of all guns. It's all about better controlling them, better studying their public health effects, and preventing the sale of high-powered semi-automatic rifles. The two events you mentioned handed no assess to anyone in regard to the above arguments.
    The honest leftists will admit their current demands are only a stepping stone. Many that don't admit that look glorify those laws in other countries. With regards to the masses that don't know anything about guns but are driven by emotion to march in the streets, well the"logic" behind their current demands is not going to disappear after their demands are met. So yeah anyone paying attention can see where the puck is going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is so woke. He’s wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how you were fine with my other comments but this quote from Thomas Sowell bothered you. It's not even a comment about Trump.
    Looks like the left really bothers you though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden is vowing to address ins utional racism in his first 100 days in office if he’s elected, as he seeks to elevate his voice in the exploding national debate over racism and police brutality.

Lol he had 8 years as vp!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the left really bothers you though...
    That's true.

Actually I can understand why he's fine with the other comments but not the quote. Seemed like good usage for that quote though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your self-righteous indignation rings a bit hollow here after Trump has openly mocked a disabled man on national television. So you're claiming ducks is a 'handicapped' person and that's his excuse for his posts? He doesn't seem anymore demented than you I'd argue.
    Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?
    Not self righteous at all. Just pointing out facts. Go on an excuse making fun of handicap people. Show your true colors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your self-righteous indignation rings a bit hollow here after Trump has openly mocked a disabled man on national television. So you're claiming ducks is a 'handicapped' person and that's his excuse for his posts? He doesn't seem anymore demented than you I'd argue.
    Aren't you the person that said that only a handful of people would be infected with COVID-19 and insinuated it was a liberal plot against Trump? Do you have any idea how offensive and stupid that sounds?
    Funny how covid isn't an issue anymore?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the one who said we were cheering for deaths back in March when warning how badly COVID was going to bend this nation over.
    how come your not freaking out with these protestors going shoulder to shoulder and covid still out there?
    Huh? That's a mystery.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, clearly what this is all about
    What is it all about? Because rioting, looting, and arson isn't about justice

Thread Information