Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham is an especially sad sack of . A man so deep in the closet that he's basically a senator in Narnia at this point but consistently votes to keep gays, blacks, hispanics, and other minorities oppressed. A truly spineless along with that cuck Ted Cruz...

Couple of losers that were quickly neutered by a loser so cowardly that he hides in a bunker over the weekend while his country burns.

It's ing sad that there are morons out there that consider these "men" leaders when they're some of the biggest cowards in human history.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham is an especially sad sack of . A man so deep in the closet that he's basically a senator in Narnia at this point but consistently votes to keep gays, blacks, hispanics, and other minorities oppressed. A truly spineless along with that cuck Ted Cruz...

Couple of losers that were quickly neutered by a loser so cowardly that he hides in a bunker over the weekend while his country burns.

It's ing sad that there are morons out there that consider these "men" leaders when they're some of the biggest cowards in human history.
    Agreed. When it comes to the term leader I feel very few people truly are leaders. A lot of people will hold that le at a job but they can't live up to being a leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop going off when we need to try to get people to calm the fck down is just another example of him being an old senile, selfish bas . We all know he hates Trump. Just real stupid on his part.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Carlos was certainly not there to talk about Pop's wine collection...

But by all means, everyone here is en led to their opinion

So you believe that Pop hasn't coached since 2014 (your words), but he's still relevant because he once asked John Carlos to speak to the team?

You're just afraid that if you agree that his rants about Trump are the only thing that keeps him in the news, someone will think you're saying something good about Trump.

Orange Man Bad!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you believe that Pop hasn't coached since 2014 (your words), but he's still relevant because he once asked John Carlos to speak to the team?

You're just afraid that if you agree that his rants about Trump are the only thing that keeps him in the news, someone will think you're saying something good about Trump.

Orange Man Bad!
    This whole Pop has been bad since 2014 needs to stop because it's false. The dude did a masterful job in 2016-2017. This dude had blueprint to go toe to toe with the Warriors before Kawhi got injured. Y ou can dislike his politics but to lie and say he hasn't had a good season since 2014 is false.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked Coach Pop about the protests, about the raw anger that’s been produced by police violence, disease, and mass unemployment.

“They are very necessary, but they need to be organized better. It’s frustrating. When [Martin Luther] King did a protest, you knew when to show, when to come back the next day. But if you’re just organizing protests and everyone is coming and going in every direction, it doesn’t work that way."
    Pop very frustrated with today's blacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Orange Man Bad!
    this whole stuff about about Pop being nothing without Trump makes absolutely no sense.. wtf

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver, who pointed out that the ideological clustering in top newsrooms led to groupthink. “As of 2013, only 7 percent of [journalists] identified as Republicans,” Silver wrote in March, chiding the press for its political geneity.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...t-coast-215048

As someone formerly on the left, people should recognize how the media and the Democratic party work in lockstep to create a distorted worldview that makes people outraged. It servers their political agenda. I'm not saying they coordinate. It's individuals living in bubbles, with the same bias and agenda.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    why do you keep posting this like you're making a point? a population making up 12% of the country vs. 60% is killed at half the rate of whites despite whites being quintuple their population. do you really not understand the numbers?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you keep posting this like you're making a point? a population making up 12% of the country vs. 60% is killed at half the rate of whites despite whites being quintuple their population. do you really not understand the numbers?
    I've responded to this critique. The Twitter thread has a response to this critique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this whole stuff about about Pop being nothing without Trump makes absolutely no sense.. wtf

Nobody would have ever handed Gregg Popovich a big microphone if he wasn't the successful coach of a successful NBA team. And according to NoNo, he hasn't been that in six years. He ed up a Championship that was so over they were bringing out the ropes to keep the crowd off the floor. He ed up with their best player since Duncan. He ed up the NT. And he ed up the Spurs with his personnel decisions and rotations. And he blames his lack of success on the 3P shot. He's no more interview-worthy now than he was a Pomona, and if he had stayed there you wouldn't even know his name. He's just like any other bitter old white man with a red nose from too much wine.

But every time he says, "Orange Man Bad" he gets attention. He knows it, even if you haven't figured it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole Pop has been bad since 2014 needs to stop because it's false. The dude did a masterful job in 2016-2017. This dude had blueprint to go toe to toe with the Warriors before Kawhi got injured. Y ou can dislike his politics but to lie and say he hasn't had a good season since 2014 is false.

Don't yell at me. NoNo is the one who said that Pop hasn't coached since 2014.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL. You're just butthurt that you didn't have the balls to get out and loot you some new kicks or a Rolex while you had the chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody would have ever handed Gregg Popovich a big microphone if he wasn't the successful coach of a successful NBA team. And according to NoNo, he hasn't been that in six years. He ed up a Championship that was so over they were bringing out the ropes to keep the crowd off the floor. He ed up with their best player since Duncan. He ed up the NT. And he ed up the Spurs with his personnel decisions and rotations. And he blames his lack of success on the 3P shot. He's no more interview-worthy now than he was a Pomona, and if he had stayed there you wouldn't even know his name. He's just like any other bitter old white man with a red nose from too much wine.

But every time he says, "Orange Man Bad" he gets attention. He knows it, even if you haven't figured it out.
    Like Pop gives a about media attention... then dude is US coach, his star player will be inducted in the HOF, he is the most senior coach of all NBA, has 5 les... he does not need Trump if he wanted attention but more importantly what this argument has to do with this thread ?

you make no sense bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys..

Pop: Trump is a pos
    Trumpards: but but Pop does not win since 2014..

the fact he does not win anymore means Trump is not a pos ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys..

Moving
    The
    Goal
    Posts.

Doing that is an acknowledgment that you have no argument to make.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving
    The
    Goal
    Posts.

Doing that is an acknowledgment that you have no argument to make.
    could be a little more subtle tho

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys..

Even then, Pop's terrible 2019-20 season is still a way better performance than Trump's disastrous term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even then, Pop's terrible 2019-20 season is still a way better performance than Trump's disastrous term.
    and it's not even close.. dear god

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys..

That's called "MAGA logic."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @/mikecwright on twitter also hinted on what the Spurs organization does behind close doors on the matter
    Everyone may be en led to his own opinion, but to say that Pop is just doing it to be relevant sounds like a reach to me
    I don't know about the Spurs org... I do know the owner is one of Trump's biggest TX donors, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Pop and Kerr would run, tbh... long overdue...
    They are afraid it might cost money
    Both kepted their mouth shut in China

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was holt pop would have been fired yesterday

Thread Information