Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ole tholdren........ hey buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FACTS MATTER.
    Which per par you have ZERO of.
    I'm pointing out you posted an opinion piece. Review the link you posted, and I replied to, and apologize to me afterwards. thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know its actual READING,not social media sheeple stuff but its full of FACTS
    Ya know the kind collected by state and Fed agencies,FBI,BJS etc...

[URL="https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883"]https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883
    That's another opinion piece.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious thread, ST does it again. So nice to see all the posters who have been proven absolutely, undeniably wrong, try to sweep it up under the rug, and come on other threads to spew their takes, like anyone forgot they were just dunk'd on by a virus. Some idiot troll posters on this site, really. Just want to point out one comment;

Anyone with an iota of streetball and common basketball sense could see that the Warriors, and undoubtedly Zaza were going to try to cheap shot. A good, even an average coach would have been warning Kwa to be extremely careful if that ing Zaza was anywhere 10 feet from him while shooting. No it's not hindsight. I said it to the gang watching the game at the time.

Otherwise yes, the game plan vs the Warriors was great and Gregg was well on his way with another MVP on the court.
    How exactly do you think Pop could have prevented what happened to Kawhi? "Hey 'whi, try not jumping on your jumpshots, just in case a GSW player purposefully steps under your landing zone. Oh, and try not to dunk or layup the ball, since they might want to tackle you down to the floor. Oh, and don't be too close on defense, they might want to throw some elbows and dirty moves..."?

Pop had a good season that year. happens. Don't understand why some posters can't seem to give an ounce of credit where it's due, and needlessly pull others down.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2x the flu no extra fatalities. Give your diploma back.
    two times the flu with confinement, you understand that, right? Anyway, all of those who talking about few cases 3 months arguing that it was not a big deal should take a seat back right now. They were wrong just like the president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took LeBron James twenty minutes to rip Drew Brees for his opinion on the national anthem yet he still hasn’t said a word in months about his buddies in China putting Hong Kong protesters in jail for three years if they disrespect the anthem there. Fascinating

Still waiting to here pop on China
    Oh wait that might cost him a penny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama made no change with the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Eric Garner during his presidency. How long have Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & Joe Biden been in office & they have not changed anything? All they do is lie and try to divide our country every chance they get

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama made no change with the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Eric Garner during his presidency. How long have Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & Joe Biden been in office & they have not changed anything? All they do is lie and try to divide our country every chance they get
    Let me just pull your card, you r a sucker! Please bring yo a-s to Atlanta so we get perspective from the horses mouth���� You won’t will you..........Scary a-s! Coward......stay behind that keyboard. Thing about me is, I can operate in any environment clown!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The inner city awaits��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks, I got all the box’s checked in this rigged game; my great grandparents were slaves but they made sure this day would come by paying for it with their lives! So I say again......let’s talk & hash it out on a message board.��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring ole Nathan with you......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let’s say you’re white, and you’ve finally decided enough is enough and you want fundamental change so that minorities get treated like full citizens. You should be aware of what you’re up against.

There are 40 to 50 million white people who are convinced that keeping whites in power is a prerequisite for the United States to remain a wealthy, developed country. If forced to choose between democracy and white supremacy, they will choose the latter, employing however much force is necessary to keep it that way, against whomever stands in their way.

There are an additional 10 million whites who know that the end of white supremacy would cause them and their families to fall from relative affluence to Appalachian-style poverty. The McMichaels in Georgia are an example. They would do anything, up to and including carrying out a Final Solution to the Black Question, to keep that from happening.

They may be outnumbered 4 to 1, but on the other hand they’ve spent decades stockpiling assault weapons, infiltrating law enforcement and the military, and quietly constructing parallel lines of authority in preparation for these days. These aren’t Charlottesville doofuses with Tiki torches.

And Trump already came *this close* to mobilizing the military to go after citizens. Only right before it was a go did the old brass speak up. A Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley is going to be a lot smoother and cleverer if they ever get in power, because they’ll actually know what they’re doing and have a plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let’s say you’re white, and you’ve finally decided enough is enough and you want fundamental change so that minorities get treated like full citizens. You should be aware of what you’re up against.

There are 40 to 50 million white people who are convinced that keeping whites in power is a prerequisite for the United States to remain a wealthy, developed country. If forced to choose between democracy and white supremacy, they will choose the latter, employing however much force is necessary to keep it that way, against whomever stands in their way.

There are an additional 10 million whites who know that the end of white supremacy would cause them and their families to fall from relative affluence to Appalachian-style poverty. The McMichaels in Georgia are an example. They would do anything, up to and including carrying out a Final Solution to the Black Question, to keep that from happening.

They may be outnumbered 4 to 1, but on the other hand they’ve spent decades stockpiling assault weapons, infiltrating law enforcement and the military, and quietly constructing parallel lines of authority in preparation for these days. These aren’t Charlottesville doofuses with Tiki torches.

And Trump already came *this close* to mobilizing the military to go after citizens. Only right before it was a go did the old brass speak up. A Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley is going to be a lot smoother and cleverer if they ever get in power, because they’ll actually know what they’re doing and have a plan.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me just pull your card, you r a sucker! Please bring yo a-s to Atlanta so we get perspective from the horses mouth���� You won’t will you..........Scary a-s! Coward......stay behind that keyboard. Thing about me is, I can operate in any environment clown!
    says the guy speaking from a keyboard.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop cared about anything he'd expose the BLM movement for the sham that it is. It's a movement built on lies. These people are manipulated by Dems and media to achieve their political agenda. They do the same thing with women and the "pay gap".

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to change things when the narrative is built on lies tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It always been about balance of power. It's sad and hilarious at the same time to see the million of excuses from your average NAdolph89, but at the end of the day is all about that fear of losing the upper hand.

After 300-400 years, they still have the upper hand, despite they've lost ground through slavery first, after being the giant losers in the Civil War, then the fight against the right to vote for colored people and women, then some more during the Civil Rights movement.

And it's going to continue to be chipped away gradually, because it's wrong, and they know it's wrong. That's why I don't particularly care much about the armed white supremacist argument, because they can't possibly win hearts and minds in the long run.

Will they eventually panic and might get ugly for a while? sure. But, IMO, we're moving towards an inevitable righting of a wrong, that frankly took too long.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people can't argue a topic so they invent motive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people can't argue a topic so they invent motive.
    Was that directed to me?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy speaking from a keyboard.
    Invitation issued; all the emojis in the world don’t fly here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wild times!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I might have bought your argument before the pandemic, but these people couldn’t even hold out against closed nail salons and carry out only Cheesecake Factory. Nearly every one of them are like the Duck Dynasty family, yahoos and hicks that dress up to play a part. They’ll come apart like tissue paper when the rubber meets the road.
    Last edited by exstatic; 06-07-2020 at 07:05 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop cared about anything he'd expose the BLM movement for the sham that it is. It's a movement built on lies. These people are manipulated by Dems and media to achieve their political agenda. They do the same thing with women and the "pay gap".
    Like conservatives are not manipulators, Irak war anyone? When republicans manipulate, millions die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone comment that Pop fired George Floyd's twin brother right before the promised land of the 2013 playoffs after he worked all season to help us get there, because he wouldn't admit a white person was better than him?

Thread Information