Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The BunkerBoys in this thread

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    bunker boy was saying dem govs should make a deal with i-need-a-haircut-protesters... where's bunker boy at now?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    eat dïck Nathan89.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eat dïck Nathan89.
    I didn't do anything to you. Not sure why you are upset. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The BunkerBoys in this thread

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver, who pointed out that the ideological clustering in top newsrooms led to groupthink. “As of 2013, only 7 percent of [journalists] identified as Republicans,” Silver wrote in March, chiding the press for its political geneity."

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...t-coast-215048

As someone formerly on the left, people should recognize how the media and the Democratic party work in lockstep to create a distorted worldview that makes people outraged. It servers their political agenda. I'm not saying they coordinate. It's individuals living in bubbles, with the same bias and agenda.

Now recognize that he killed this man in self defense but "self defense" isn't le worthy. The black "protester" was on his back choking him. This is all on video. This biased approach is how the media approaches basically all stories involving a white person and non white person. The racial narrative serves their political agenda which is in lockstep with Democrats.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that is why the media is the enemy of the people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bunker boy was saying dem govs should make a deal with i-need-a-haircut-protesters... where's bunker boy at now?
    The better hashtag was #bunker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It never helps when people are rioting to fan the flames of hatred by people who have the pulpit. It does not help when Trump does it, nor Pop or Kerr. I get the banter here cause it is contained here and has little or no effect on the riots. But when famous people speak they can help people heal and save lives or they can make people more angry and get more people killed. Trump, Biden, Kerr, McConnell, Pop, Pelosi, Hannity are all part of the problem and are all making things worse for their own selfish purposes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now recognize that he killed this man in self defense but "self defense" isn't le worthy. The black "protester" was on his back choking him. This is all on video. This biased approach is how the media approaches basically all stories involving a white person and non white person. The racial narrative serves their political agenda which is in lockstep with Democrats.
    Turns out that there is also a clustering in news rooms of people who think that water is wet and that the sky is blue. Turns out its that way because facts are facts and the people who go to school to report on them recognize that. Maybe the GOP should wonder why their intellectually dishonest approach to literally every ing issue from COVID, race relations, taxes, climate change etc etc is turning off educated people across the nation? If not for the old and uneducated, would we still have a GOP? So yeah, when your party doesn't value people with college degrees, its no surprise to me that a workplace made up of people who need to have a degree isn't conservative.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out that there is also a clustering in news rooms of people who think that water is wet and that the sky is blue. Turns out its that way because facts are facts and the people who go to school to report on them recognize that. Maybe the GOP should wonder why their intellectually dishonest approach to literally every ing issue from COVID, race relations, taxes, climate change etc etc is turning off educated people across the nation? If not for the old and uneducated, would we still have a GOP? So yeah, when your party doesn't value people with college degrees, its no surprise to me that a workplace made up of people who need to have a degree isn't conservative.
    "But journalistic groupthink is a symptom, not a cause. And when it comes to the cause, there’s another, blunter way to think about the question than screaming “bias” and “conspiracy,” or counting D’s and R’s. That’s to ask a simple question about the map. Where do journalists work, and how much has that changed in recent years? To determine this, my colleague Tucker Doherty excavated labor statistics and cross-referenced them against voting patterns and Census data to figure out just what the American media landscape looks like, and how much it has changed.

The results read like a revelation. The national media really does work in a bubble, something that wasn’t true as recently as 2008. And the bubble is growing more extreme. Concentrated heavily along the coasts, the bubble is both geographic and political. If you’re a working journalist, odds aren’t just that you work in a pro-Clinton county—odds are that you reside in one of the nation’s most pro-Clinton counties. And you’ve got company: If you’re a typical reader of Politico, chances are you’re a citizen of bubbleville, too."

Nah, but I use to think similar things when I was on the left so I understand your faulty thought process. And to anyone paying attention it's quite foolish to look at journalists and come to the conclusion that these enlightened people just thought things through and figured out that leftist policies are supreme. It's even more foolish to reduce this to "water is wet".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all the protestors are gonna peel over and die pretty soon due to COVID-19 correct? I mean that's what the media was yelling at us the past couple months... Millions would die without social distancing. That's why 40 million people have lost their job. Now the country is shoulder to shoulder in protest. I'm assuming a lot of the worlds population is about to die off. Where's Fauci?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eat dïck Nathan89.
    still waiting what this dude is gonna do to stand up as he said..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still waiting what this dude is gonna do to stand up as he said..
    Post more ty tweets on ST then go masturbate to pictures of Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like he’s in the right headspace to lead a playoff charge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it me or is Greg Popovich the "Donald Trump" of the liberal democrats? They are both old people that just insult people on the other side, but are both unable to articulate persuasive arguments one way or the other. They are the grouchy grandpa at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Both are bad at their real job at this point in their careers, so they both weigh into politics to mask that they've lost a step or 20.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it me or is Greg Popovich the "Donald Trump" of the liberal democrats? They are both old people that just insult people on the other side, but are both unable to articulate persuasive arguments one way or the other. They are the grouchy grandpa at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Both are bad at their real job at this point in their careers, so they both weigh into politics to mask that they've lost a step or 20.
    Have you actually listened to Pop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a garbage coach with extreme far leftist garbage political ideologies. Trump is an egotistical, narcissistic fool. USA politics is a joke. These protests are a joke. COVID-19 is a joke. And the mainstream media is the absolute worst of them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm grateful for everything he's done for the Spurs, yet sometimes I wish Pop would have gone into politics. Not because I think he "talks too much or needs to 'shut up' & spews his liberal views," but because we need more honest, strong, EMPATHETIC voices in politics.

People that can actually voice how they feel but also respect the ins ution & the citizens they serve. Not a bunch of (on both sides) greedy, apathetic, ignorant shills for Wall Street, conglomerates & the "moral" minority.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 06-03-2020 at 04:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    see you in November hopefully the dumb senile POS poop retires by then
    LMAO! Nobody in history has ever ed up an NBA Championship as badly as Pop did in '13, and that's just 5-on-5 with some subs. This sucker acts like he could manage over 300 Million people.

He wants Trump to just say three words? Maybe Pop should have said, "Tim, stay in."

It still hurts.
    Too much stupidity in both posts. But what else can you expect from two of the stupidest, most ignorant posters on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    see you in November hopefully the dumb senile POS poop retires by then
    I don't think people hate Pop the person, just that he's all about this stuff now, instead of coaching, tbh... there's nothing wrong with that, just retire from coaching and go head on to the next thing.
    Why (if he wants) can't he do both?! It isn't mutually exclusive.

Unless you were forced like Ali, nobody was telling Jim Brown, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Bill Russell to "stick to sports."

Popovich, like Steve Kerr, being a coach and politically minded is good. Unlike the coward coaches in the NFL that are too afraid to do anything but tow the company line.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 06-03-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only dirty cops would have been prosecuted all these years, all could have been avoided. But hey blue life matters, right?

Thread Information