Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because TheGreatYacht is on your ignore list.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't need the police facing off against protesters. But there should be a presence to detain real lawbreakers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only saw the post because derp quoted it

even if i granted that the whats in that meme is true, it could be possible that judaism is the most racist, bigoted, supremacist ideology on the planet and that you could still be bigoted towards jewish people

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This account has one follower. Are you posting your own tweets?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay so most of the people on the right who were against policestate and martial law during the Covid-19 scamdemic are now begging government to take action on the riots. Some cities have already enacted curfews and deployed the military.

Where is the consistency? Now that MSM has turned these protests into a racial war NOW you're okay with policestate and martial law? GTFO.

The left says the "whiteys" that are setting up riots are white supremacists disguising themselves as protesters. The right says it's white ANTIFA members. Who's lying? Who's telling the truth?

My opinion: Our own government is playing both sides. Controlled opposition. If anybody keeps thinking that "my side is the good side" then you've been duped. If you are begging the government to intervene then you've been duped.

I say the government. They are not trustworthy. They already proved what they're capable of with the Coronavirus hoax/sham. Open your ing eyes. Our government has everything planned. These riots and looting is EXACTLY what government wanted. Now they got the green light to go after peaceful protesters instead of the actual looter s bags.

I'd say every American should have guns. Every American should look out for themselves and protect their livelihood and businesses. If people wanna come together and protect their own communities that is totally fine by me. But the government. They are backstabbers and can turn on you any second.

Same goes for you leftists. During the Coronavirus hoax you were in favor or policestate and martial law but now you are against it for the protests? Can't have it both ways smh. the government.

Anyone disagree? Change my mind.
    Well said.

They want us divided, because if we really knew and we were all united, we would easily overcome all of this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only saw the post because derp quoted it

even if i granted that the whats in that meme is true, it could be possible that judaism is the most racist, bigoted, supremacist ideology on the planet and that you could still be bigoted towards jewish people
    Fine print

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Dook looking to dox TGY.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Dook looking to dox TGY.
    He could just be the one follower. I doubt he'd use his real name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two weeks ago y'all were teasing us about being cowed by authority and staying at home, now you're saying if we go out to exercise our 1st Amendment rights, to be sure and mind the authorities.

Where's the consistency?

(not you, TGY)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two weeks ago y'all were teasing us about being cowed by authority and staying at home, now you're saying if we go out to exercise our 1st Amendment rights, to be sure and mind the authorities.

Where's the consistency?

(not you, TGY)
    Who's saying that people shouldn't go out, blakehole?

Thread Information