My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I love how you put cosmic cowboy in the herd

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eleventh minute: Malcolm X calling out the Jews and the white cucks.

Blake

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I google "Spurstalk" in GoogleChrome and click on the link, I get this.

I live in Madrid so it's in Spanish. It means "This website can't give a safe connection". It comes up when I use FireFox.

The videos you post don't appear. Instead I get a big black box with this written inside it.

There's no clue to which video you posted. There's no name and there's no link. That's why I put the les and another link next to the links I post.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=285865

I don't know if this is a technical glitch or a scam to keep people from seeing subversive videos. This doesn't seem to happen everywhere and it comes and goes. Because of this a lot of viewers can't see the videos that you post. I want to watch the video you posted so please post the le so I can do a search on it.

Thanks.
    Okay go to YouTube and search "Angelo John Gage." Find his channel and the video is called "The Real 'White Supremacy.'"
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 06-02-2020 at 11:27 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone can see that the American media are controlled by Zionists. They control more than the media.
    You'd be surprised. Most people here are in denial. They are in denial or complacent. I get called an antisemite by most people here on Spurstalk.

Thanks homez, I'll check out them links.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend watching "Europa: The Last Battle" on ute to find out all the lies that we've been told about WW1 & WW2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd be surprised. Most people here are in denial. They are in denial or complacent. I get called an antisemite by most people here on Spurstalk.

Thanks homez, I'll check out them links.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend watching "Europa: The Last Battle" on ute to find out all the lies that we've been told about WW1 & WW2.
    Well if you're anything like you're mom, you're not an antisemenite. She drinks that stuff by the gallon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real white supremacists are rich liberals who tell blacks how to think and what to say. As well, the larping commies of antifa are white supremacists too as they loot and burn down minority communities.

them both and it's time to take care of these s bags!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​When I google "Spurstalk" in GoogleChrome and click on the link, I get this.... I don't know if this is a technical glitch or a scam to keep people from seeing subversive videos.
    It's definitely a scam.

The CIA/FBI/Google/Jews know that people searching the keyword "Spurstalk" on Google are likely in search of long-form video content exposing their corrupt machinations and the oncoming New World Order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt many here ever really encountered actual white supremacists. Instead what you encounter daily are born-on-3rd-base white people who claim everyone can pull themselves up by their bootstraps because, well, look at them. Another aspect of "racism" comes from lower middle class whites who feel their taxes are used to pay for poor blacks who would rather sell drugs and stay off the IRS radar than become productive tax payers. Of course there are undoubtedly more whites like that than blacks, it's just that the culture is considered a "black culture" and if whites do it, it's simply being white trash, not gangstas.

We all know older people (and some younger ones) who cringe at the thought of their loved ones dating outside their own race, and depending on the race involved, the cringing can be more or less. This isn't exclusive to white people but whites are by far the majority due to population ratios alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's definitely a scam.

The CIA/FBI/Google/Jews know that people searching the keyword "Spurstalk" on Google are likely in search of long-form video content exposing their corrupt machinations and the oncoming New World Order.
    He hasn't figured out yet we're all deep state following him around and watching his every move. Just like he hasn't figured out yet about the dozen cameras we installed at his place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I google "Spurstalk" in GoogleChrome and click on the link, I get this.

I live in Madrid so it's in Spanish. It means "This website can't give a safe connection". It comes up when I use FireFox.

The videos you post don't appear. Instead I get a big black box with this written inside it.

There's no clue to which video you posted. There's no name and there's no link. That's why I put the les and another link next to the links I post.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=285865

I don't know if this is a technical glitch or a scam to keep people from seeing subversive videos. This doesn't seem to happen everywhere and it comes and goes. Because of this a lot of viewers can't see the videos that you post. I want to watch the video you posted so please post the le so I can do a search on it.

Thanks.
    It is critical that conspiracy theorists know how to upgrade browsers and use VPNs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will have to get around to it. White people are still culpable.
    But I understand why Dems are trying to shamelessly score points on the issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will have to get around to it. White people are still culpable.
    But I understand why Dems are trying to shamelessly score points on the issue.
    No doubt about it. But not as much as the media and educational system has brainwashed us to think. The real people who are responsible are completely free of guilt in our history books. Of course they themselves wrote our history books. Color me surprise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're already thinking that it's the Jews so you will not watch no matter what I say. You have been indoctrinated by church and mainstream conservative politics to worship the Jews.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're already thinking that it's the Jews so you will not watch no matter what I say. You have been indoctrinated by church and mainstream conservative politics to worship the Jews.
    You're probably right but seriously, was it the Jews?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I doubt many here ever really encountered actual white supremacists. Instead what you encounter daily are born-on-3rd-base white people who claim everyone can pull themselves up by their bootstraps because, well, look at them. Another aspect of "racism" comes from lower middle class whites who feel their taxes are used to pay for poor blacks who would rather sell drugs and stay off the IRS radar than become productive tax payers. Of course there are undoubtedly more whites like that than blacks, it's just that the culture is considered a "black culture" and if whites do it, it's simply being white trash, not gangstas.

We all know older people (and some younger ones) who cringe at the thought of their loved ones dating outside their own race, and depending on the race involved, the cringing can be more or less. This isn't exclusive to white people but whites are by far the majority due to population ratios alone.
    To be fair, on a per capita basis, Asian parents have a MUCH bigger issue with their kids marrying black than white parents to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jewish Slave Trade of Africans - Historical Account by Prof. Tony Martin

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan
    Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BOOM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's Angelo gonna do when he gets tired of it? Is he going to join David Duke again? lmao

Thread Information