Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't say it enough: He has truly emerged as the right candidate for Democrats. He has broad appeal with people of all colors and his rhetoric is on-point even if he makes some silly gaffes from time to time (which don't ultimately matter).

Tactically speaking, I think think he does need a women of color on the ticket. Kamala Harris, Catherine Cortez-Masto or Val Demings are probably high on his list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't say it enough: He has truly emerged as the right candidate for Democrats. He has broad appeal with people of all colors and his rhetoric is on-point even if he makes some silly gaffes from time to time (which don't ultimately matter).

Tactically speaking, I think think he does need a women of color on the ticket. Kamala Harris, Catherine Cortez-Masto or Val Demings are probably high on his list.
    Stopped reading at Kamala

You want to end police brutality but want a fascist that incarcerated thousands of blacks?

You out there in lala land nig

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think just about anyone could beat Trump at this point. He's self destructing more and more with every passing day

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lower wrung chumpette trying giving himself a pep talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stopped reading at Kamala

You want to end police brutality but want a fascist that incarcerated thousands of blacks?

You out there in lala land nig
    She'll do just fine. What are your thoughts on Val? She was a police chief but I don't know her full record on that.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He and Trump are still within the margin of error of each other in most polls. A good candidate would be mopping the floor with Trump right now but Joe can barely keep his eyes open.

He was so ing stupid to commit to picking a woman as his VP. Cory Booker would be the no brainer VP pick right now if not for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden lead over Trump jumps 8 points in ABC News/Washington Post poll

(and 10% lead among registered voters)

Former Vice President Joe Biden's lead over President Donald Trump among registered voters has increased by 8 percentage points since March as approval of Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic has slipped, according to a poll released Sunday by ABC News and The Washington Post.

The presumptive Democratic nominee leads Trump 53%-43% among registered voters, the poll found.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/5307014002/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala Harris, Catherine Cortez-Masto or Val Demings are probably high on his list.
    Prosecutor, prosecutor, cop

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes ok for now

but i can hear bernie - had he been the pick

talking about healthcare and rights of all citizens right now as trump threatens to sic dogs and the military on civilians

this was ripe for bernie to rally the pissed off people in the streets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He and Trump are still within the margin of error of each other in most polls. A good candidate would be mopping the floor with Trump right now but Joe can barely keep his eyes open.

He was so ing stupid to commit to picking a woman as his VP. Cory Booker would be the no brainer VP pick right now if not for that.
    I was thinking Booker too. It's not a margin of error race though. Biden is +10% among registered voters.

Also, Biden kind of needed to commit to picking a woman to win the primary at the time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Prosecutor, prosecutor, cop

When Biden committed to picking a woman he should have actually made sure there were good candidates to choose from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. At this point, anyone but Trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden needed a ploy to finish off Bernie b/c debating issues wasn't a good option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being a police chief with a good record (if her record is good) is actually something to give her credibility for pushing reform... it's not a bad thing in that case.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden needed a ploy to finish off Bernie b/c debating issues wasn't a good option.
    Iirc he made that commitment after Super Tuesday when he pretty much had the race in the bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go start a thread about Blake or Chumpdumper and get out of my thread, ankle-biter. LMAO!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dems already have Dems already get 85%? of the black women vote, they don't need a veep of color.

Warren, Whitmer, maybe Porter, in my order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lower wrung chumpette trying giving himself a pep talk.
    rung

unless you’re taking about squeezing out a towel, Derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rung

unless you’re taking about squeezing out a towel, Derp.
    He gets squeezed a lot, slob.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go start a thread about Blake or Chumpdumper and get out of my thread, ankle-biter. LMAO!!!!
    Is this your safe space?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iirc he made that commitment after Super Tuesday when he pretty much had the race in the bag.
    Could've been. It was during the quarantine debate with Bernie though.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have to wonder if going back on that promise would impact his electability in any way. How many people who care that much about having a female VP would flip to Trump if he nominates a black man instead? Probably fewer than the black votes he stands to pick up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Could've been. It was during the quarantine debate with Bernie though.
    Yeah but my point is he was already the favorite when he guaranteed a female VP. I take the under on that being a calculated political move - seems a lot more like a senial old man shooting from the hip with impulsive ideas.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have to wonder if going back on that promise would impact his electability in any way. How many people who care that much about having a female VP would flip to Trump if he nominates a black man instead? Probably fewer than the black votes he stands to pick up.
    He’s relying too much on center right suburban white women to find out imo. The polls/betting odds have the race coming down to Arizona which is a state with no black vote but a swath of suburban white women who don’t like Trump but can get swayed by the dumbest .

Thread Information