Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush killed uncountable amounts of Iraqi people. Centrists now have a great view of that piece of because he came out on Ellen and Senile Joe put a medal around his neck.
    I think Bush always had a sort of aw shucks appeal, even with a lot of liberals, because it was pretty clear who was really calling the shots in the administration. Cheney could show up on Ellen in full drag with a Black Lives Matter shirt on and most liberals would still want to see him die in a fire.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely despise Biden, fake as they come. But he's the only realistic alternative to validating this coward, who has shown that there's no ceiling to his inep ude and no bottom on how low he's willing to go.

Generally, I don't vote in elections when the candidates are this bad (did not in '16), but there's a realistic chance democracy can be in peril if this guy sticks around.
    A severe case of TDS

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bush always had a sort of aw shucks appeal, even with a lot of liberals, because it was pretty clear who was really calling the shots in the administration. Cheney could show up on Ellen in full drag with a Black Lives Matter shirt on and most liberals would still want to see him die in a fire.
    The virtual signaling would not be enough.
    Sadbert

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bush wanted in the Middle East just as bad as Powell.

Like I said, this revisionist history is hilarious. People love to act like Powell was a great guy, too. No, they were all warhawks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vice was a good movie, but did a lot of harm in that it paints W as, like you said, some "aww shucks, guys. I'm a good person" type light.

Gonna be great when we get back to a democrat and suddenly, no one cares about the kids in cages or drone strikes anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, it's settled. Biden has to do nothing to earn the votes of black and brown people, because we are firmly in his corner. Even after hispanics in overwhelming favor supported Bernie. I'm sure ICE will stay, but Joe will promise some type of reeducation that does nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A severe case of TDS
    military use to subdue american citizens good now, very democratic... If that's not an alarm going off for you, I don't know what it is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    military use to subdue american citizens good now, very democratic... If that's not an alarm going off for you, I don't know what it is.
    Poor criminals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp ramping up the fascism, tbh... I thought you were a libertarian?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Boomers better show up for this mother er in the general after they forced him on us in the primaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Boomers better show up for this mother er in the general after they forced him on us in the primaries.
    Biden will be dead before the debates even happen. That dude is a walking corpse at this point but but you know the thing!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libertarians believe in the right to violence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called policing and the rule of law. Protesting is fine but what you're dismissing and seem to be advocating for is nothing short of anarchy and mayhem.

You can keep fooling yourself but you're not fooling anyone else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How does the DNC even have dignity after putting him up there. Before this, I always considered myself a democrat.

I know it might not matter, because most of Bernie's base are in higher populated states, but I and a lot of other people will probably never vote democrat again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called policing and the rule of law.
    That's what we have LEO for, joey. Read a bit about the Posse Comitatus act, and why it exists.

The fact that somebody like derp that claims to be libertarian is in line with advocating the use of active duty military on American civilians speaks for itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what we have LEO for, joey. Read a bit about the Posse Comitatus act, and why it exists.

The fact that somebody like derp that claims to be libertarian is in line with advocating the use of active duty military on American civilians speaks for itself.
    I'm good with the military coming in and bulldozing all the looters/rioters! them and hope they all die! I have no sympathy for thieves nor those looking to destroy our nation from inside or out.

You can disagree all you'd like and I'd still not give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a Bernie supporter but statements like this should not be hard for a leader to make instead of being divisive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a Bernie supporter but statements like this should not be hard for a leader to make instead of being divisive.

Lol believing biden is coherent enough to post of twitter when he cant even spit a complete sentence out irl.

Btw let me guess, you didn't watch djt's 52min presser and your whole world view comes strictly from the twitterverse? Lmao go figure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does the DNC even have dignity after putting him up there. Before this, I always considered myself a democrat.

I know it might not matter, because most of Bernie's base are in higher populated states, but I and a lot of other people will probably never vote democrat again.
    Bernie got fewer votes. He would have lost in the General Election. I liked him better but if it means Trump gets another 4, then he's not the right candidate. He and other progressive Senators and Congressmen in a hopefully more liberal Congress can push legislation that won't get vetoed by Biden.

4 more years of Trump + GOP gerrymandering and the assault on voting rights and access just makes it even less likely a true progressive can ever be elected President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm good with the military coming in and bulldozing all the looters/rioters! them and hope they all die! I have no sympathy for thieves nor those looking to destroy our nation from inside or out.

You can disagree all you'd like and I'd still not give a .
    Your feelings are immaterial. Frankly, I don't think even the military wants to engage in that, for obvious reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol believing biden is coherent enough to post of twitter when he cant even spit a complete sentence out irl.

Btw let me guess, you didn't watch djt's 52min presser and your whole world view comes strictly from the twitterverse? Lmao go figure
    shut up, junky.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who exactly are you mad at? The people for voting for someone you don’t like or the DNC for letting him run at all?

Bernie supporters need to let this go already. If it wasn’t Biden, it would have been Bloomberg. Bernie just didn’t excite the base that mattered in the primaries or even care to reach out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie got fewer votes. He would have lost in the General Election. I liked him better but if it means Trump gets another 4, then he's not the right candidate. He and other progressive Senators and Congressmen in a hopefully more liberal Congress can push legislation that won't get vetoed by Biden.
    You mean he was too much of a commie in the open while the real commies behind the scenes can just prop up Biden's corpse and still try to dupe the libs of yesterday... got it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew I was right. Thanks for playing the game!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean he was too much of a commie in the open while the real commies behind the scenes can just prop up Biden's corpse and still try to dupe the libs of yesterday... got it!
    Hope so! That sounds awesome!

Thread Information