Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    How does the DNC even have dignity after putting him up there. Before this, I always considered myself a democrat.

I know it might not matter, because most of Bernie's base are in higher populated states, but I and a lot of other people will probably never vote democrat again.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah idk what he’s ing about when he says the country needs a center right wing party, it already has one.

This guy alone is why moderate Republicans just now crying about Trump are selfish narcissistic assholes.

Marginal tax rates are basically as low as they’ve ever been since before the Great Depression, yet as they’ve gotten lower the middle class has only continued to thin out. Nevertheless, re s like this guy want his twitter followers to give him a medal for FINALLY admitting that voting for whichever candidate wants to lower taxes more without looking at anything else is childish.
    Meh, he's been against Trump and Trumpismo from the start. There are some johnny-come-latelys out there, and one really has to wonder why anyone in his right mind would generally support Trump now. Can't really ask Republicans because they are afraid of those who aren't in their right minds.

I think Trump is going to be curbed one way or the other. What's worrying is that ing Tom Cotton who really wants to be an authoritarian president out of principle and not convenience like Trump. I'm sure he's not the only one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't say it enough: He has truly emerged as the right candidate for Democrats. He has broad appeal with people of all colors and his rhetoric is on-point even if he makes some silly gaffes from time to time (which don't ultimately matter).

Tactically speaking, I think think he does need a women of color on the ticket. Kamala Harris, Catherine Cortez-Masto or Val Demings are probably high on his list.
    I hate to admit it but this is true. People on the fringes aka far Trumpy right/Bernie Bro left hate him with a passion but that makes him more appealing to the regular people I talk with about him.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were to the right when Obama was president, and Shillary was nothing but a warmonger globalist neocon.... it's just the average conservatives du jour only apparently cares about muh abortion, muh religion and muh guns...

Can't even claim to care about deficits anymore, the last two R president have been nothing but ravaging the government credit card.

Normally I would say both candidates are largely the same thing, but as much as I dislike and despise Biden (because he's more of the same), bunker really took idiocy to a whole new level, tbh.
    The same way the right only cares about the the decifict when a centrist is in charge, is the same way a centrist only cares about kids being in cages or displacing Latin America when a right winger is in charge.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who was the last progressive president? None of us were even alive.

Ironmex is talking as if we've actually regressed. It's always been like this.
    How mu h "change" did we get when we had our first, and very presidential black president? That's what he promised, right? What kind of change did he bring? Without looking, I'm going to say the incarceration rates stayed the same, and I know deportations weht up, and we had a ty national Healthcare that only helped people who had kids past the age of 18, till the age of 26, which I'd a step up.

But it's time you asked more of your candidate than not just being Donald Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How young black voters could break Biden — and why Democrats are worried
    Police brutality has spurred young African Americans to take to the streets. But it's far from clear they'll go to the polls.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...s-biden-301850

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why not ask more of who you want as president? How ing sad is it, as a Democrat that not being an absolute bafoon enough for president, and that isn't to say Biden isn't one. He seems like the kind of person to see a friend or young relative and say "where's my hug". At least by all disturbing accounts. Let's not forget, that sexual assault is suddenly okay. Compared to where we(and I'm going to say we, because I was a proud liberal in 2018), it's sad and pathetic, and definitely enough to make me never want to vote for a centrist again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't forget Maher callers Buttiegieg a progressive candidate. You know that POS is running in 4 or 8 years

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not ask more of who you want as president? How ing sad is it, as a Democrat that not being an absolute bafoon enough for president, and that isn't to say Biden isn't one. He seems like the kind of person to see a friend or young relative and say "where's my hug". At least by all disturbing accounts. Let's not forget, that sexual assault is suddenly okay. Compared to where we(and I'm going to say we, because I was a proud liberal in 2018), it's sad and pathetic, and definitely enough to make me never want to vote for a centrist again
    The house is on fire. The plane has run into the side of the mountain.
    This is a time for basic survival, we have picked an absolutely disastrous clown.

Anyone else in 2020. We need to breathe again, not go on a body building plan.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is a time for basic survival, we have picked an absolutely disastrous clown.

Yeah, get back to the Tired Old Bags (TOSB).

You ain't gonna rest your heads though, by God. No in' way. I'm gonna ride your in' asses like $3 s all day///every single day.

I'm gonna give it back to ya's, see if ya's can take it after ya's dished it.

See how many Ignore Lists I make it to.

This, THIS, I vow!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe for Justice

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He’s got some truly spectacular quotes on this topic

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...711-story.html

“I have friends on the far left, and they can justify to me the murder of a white deaf mute for a nickel by five colored guys,” he said. “They say black men had been oppressed and so on. But they can’t justify some Alabama farmers tar and feathering an old colored woman.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's fine to ask for better. A lot of us did. We lost. Now we have two choices, because those are the rules of the game. The rules of the game need to change, but they won't under GOP rule. So you either fight for baby steps or you revolt altogether, and revolting involves a lot more than just staying home on election day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's just your side that melting down and on fire. The rest of us are just watching you clowns with bemusement before going on about our business.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s got some truly spectacular quotes on this topic

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...711-story.html
    Jesus Christ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well, I guess I'm speaking to a tone deaf room.

All I get back, in essence is "Yeah, but what can we do. We have to vote for Joe"

And this election is an absolute slam dunk for anyone, only way it could be easier if it weren't 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All I get back, in essence is "Yeah, but what can we do. We have to vote for Joe"

And this election is an absolute slam dunk for anyone, only way it could be easier if it weren't 2016
    If the entire left thinks like you do, good luck with the next 4 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But instead of whoever Joe picks and Kane going at it, I think the entire nation deserves a Hunter vs Jr debate. This world we're living in now is worth it, if we get that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the entire left thinks like you do, good luck with the next 4 years.
    I'm sure they don't. I also think Bernie is a ing loser for backing a guy who uses his position to try and have sex with women.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    how were all of his primary opponents incompetent enough at campaigning to not use that quote

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

That was my argument...this election is a better opportunity to elect a progressive than well ever see, but like you said, deaf ears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just your side that melting down and on fire. The rest of us are just watching you clowns with bemusement before going on about our business.
    Yeah I enjoy being lied to everyday and basically asked to hate people.
    "Those biker guys, they can get tough, and they like me"

He even got the bicyclists behind him...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/3162824001/

Just my side melting down... This guy could be you. 60, bald, old and angry.
    Are you in jail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was my argument...this election is a better opportunity to elect a progressive than well ever see, but like you said, deaf ears.
    So he should not vote because the blue team has screwed up yet again.

ANYONE ELSE 2020

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this mono or DoK? Been so long that I forgot whos accounts are who

Thread Information