Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're fine with your old men giving underage interns alcohol.
    She was of legal age. You're mad because you just found out.

lol!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was of legal age.
    Not to drink.

You're fine with old married white men giving interns who can't drink all the alcohol they can so old men can have sex with them.

You're defending it.

Cheering it on.

You'd be fine with it if the girl was 17.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to drink.

You're fine with old married white men giving interns who can't drink all the alcohol they can so old men can have sex with them.

You're defending it.

Cheering it on.

You'd be fine with it if the girl was 17.

lol
    Did you know kids can drink when they are with their parents at home. Oh the outrage! Just admit you dropped a dud.

"condemn this"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know kids can drink when they are with their parents at home.
    Were her parents there when he liquored her up and had sex with her, Qhris?

Did he have sex in front of her parents at their home?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was of legal age. You're mad because you just found out.

lol!
    Did you know kids can drink when they are with their parents at home. Oh the outrage! Just admit you dropped a dud.

"condemn this"
    Rofl Chris is actually condoning this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "....
    “As a bold and brave Christian-Conservative, I will stand up to Government abuse, constant overstepping and the over all burden it places on the taxpayer...."

https://bryanslaton.com/

of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were her parents there when he liquored her up and had sex with her, Qhris?

Did he have sex in front of her parents at their home?

Yes or no.
    She was a consenting adult. People sneak in to bars and clubs all the time.

"condemn this"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was a consenting adult. People sneak in to bars and clubs all the time.

"condemn this"
    Ol' pervy Qhris folds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris really reaching now to shield his red team leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about cults...

Judge in Proud Boys trial rejects claims of government misconduct
    District Court Judge Tim Kelly knocked down a series of thinly premised but eye-popping allegations.

Prosecutors did not withhold or “suppress” Jan. 6 security footage — aired in February by Tucker Carlson — from the Proud Boys now on trial for seditious conspiracy, a federal judge ruled late Sunday.

U.S. District Court Judge Tim Kelly used his 10-page order to knock down a series of thinly premised but eye-popping allegations lodged by one of those defendants, Dominic Pezzola, in recent weeks.

In fact, Kelly wrote, Pezzola’s lawyers have had access to most of the footage since September 2021 and the rest since early 2023, far enough in advance for Pezzola to use at trial. But Kelly also noted that there’s simply no indication that any of the footage is exculpatory for Pezzola, who helped ignite the breach of the Capitol building when he smashed a Senate-wing window with a stolen police riot shield.

“Pezzola has not shown how any of this relates to an element of an offense with which he is charged — or how it relates to him at all,” Kelly wrote, adding, “Nor has the evidence been suppressed. As the Court has already explained to Pezzola, he cannot base a [suppression] claim on information he has long possessed.”

As the trial of five Proud Boys — including former national chairman Enrique Tarrio — inches toward a conclusion this week, Kelly sidelined several of the most sensational allegations that Pezzola’s attorneys had lodged. Among them: that prosecutors had destroyed evidence related to the case, that they coerced false guilty pleas from other Proud Boys and that they doctored at least one report from an informant to obscure an FBI agent’s involvement.

Kelly summed up his response to these claims in a section of his order headlined: “There Is No Evidence of Government Misconduct, Let Alone Misconduct Warranting Dismissal, a Mistrial, or Other Sanctions,”

Kelly described Pezzola’s theories as “bizarre,” based on “conjecture” and other times not based on anything at all.

“At bottom, not one of Pezzola’s contentions withstands scrutiny,” Kelly wrote. “His factual premises lack support, and his legal premises cannot be squared with case law.”

In his order, Kelly also rejected claims that prosecutors had improperly withheld key evidence in the case by claiming it was classified. The Justice Department worked frantically to reclaim 80 lines of internal FBI messages that it had inadvertently provided to the defense lawyers in the case, saying they were never meant to be turned over and were likely classified. The effort prompted defense lawyers to raise questions about whether prosecutors were seeking to seal away significant exculpatory evidence under the guise of a classification issue.

Kelly rejected this speculation in his order, contending that they had no bearing on the defense’s case at all.

“The Court has reviewed the 80 messages produced to it in camera and finds — regardless of whether they were properly classified or even properly categorized as law-enforcement sensitive — that the Government had no duty to produce them to the defendants in the first place,” he wrote.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...uling-00092276

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about cults...
    You think anyone here is a "Proud Boy"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think anyone here is a "Proud Boy"?
    We have some proud boyz stans here, bending over to defend them for the failed Jan 6th coup.... it is what it is...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have some proud boyz stans here, bending over to defend them for the failed Jan 6th coup.... it is what it is...
    Do we have any Nancy, FBI, and Antifa stans here too who defend their failed Jan 6th coop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude has always irked me... His look just screams weirdo or wannabe Sammy Davis. Both the same tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we have any Nancy, FBI, and Antifa stans here too who defend their failed Jan 6th coop?
    Why would the left want a coup on 1/6? They had just won everything in the election. Makes no sense.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why would the left want a coup on 1/6? They had just won everything in the election. Makes no sense.
    This might be literally the dumbest conspiracy theory of all time seeing as how many names and videos we have of the event.

More projection and avoidance from the stupidest political bloc in this country's history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coup isn't really the word I wanted to use but I like using the same language some here use against them. Is PsyOp better for you then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This might be literally the dumbest conspiracy theory of all time seeing as how many names and videos we have of the event.

More projection and avoidance from the stupidest political bloc in this country's history.
    Says the puto who hides behind multiple alts. You probably believe you're a "them/they" too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coup isn't really the word I wanted to use but I like using the same language some here use against them. Is PsyOp better for you then?
    That makes no sense either. The Democrats had just won everything. There was no reason to deviate from just taking power as usual.

The only thing that absolutely makes sense is that some right wingers couldn't take the L and were trying to change the result.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the puto who hides behind multiple alts. You probably believe you're a "them/they" too.
    Well you look like a she but identify as a he but nobody here has a problem with calling you that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you look like a she but identify as a he but nobody here has a problem with calling you that
    I def don't look like a she... Oh it's because I have long hair well buddy many dudes have long hair too. You look like a little and I don't mind calling you that because it's exactly who you are little cuck.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    qhris thinks getting a teenager drunk to have sex with them is no biggie what a ing creep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    JK tell it to your boyfriend Bene. IDGAF what you putos have to say. Big tough putos who'll never show their face.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this guy, not even being talked to yet he sees my name and starts wetting himself

Thread Information