Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a simple question do you show people in your life what you post here?
    What type of dip question is that? Do you go out of your way to discuss your activity here on ST irl?

lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw fuzzy what's so bad about what I post here? What has your feathers ruffled exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of dip question is that? Do you go out of your way to discuss your activity here on ST irl?

lmao
    I have it times. My best friend is a shrink and we're discussing what I've been posting the last couple of days pretty consistently.

It's why I'm asking you the question.

I'm guessing you actively hide what you do here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have it times. My best friend is a shrink and we're discussing what I've been posting the last couple of days pretty consistently.

It's why I'm asking you the question.

I'm guessing you actively hide what you do here.
    I actively hide? Who's coming to ST that I know personally and checking up on my replies?

You're a loon and it's no wonder you need a shrink due to your addiction to ST. How weird but then again you're weird bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do spend hours upon hours on here everyday. I would say that makes it a significant portion of your life. why does it seem odd to you that somebody would want to discuss that with people in their life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actively hide? Who's coming to ST that I know personally and checking up on my replies?

You're a loon and it's no wonder you need a shrink due to your addiction to ST. How weird but then again you're weird bro.
    your attempts at deflection are noted but your nonanswer speaks loudest of all Joey.

You should know better than to think that I take you at face value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do spend hours upon hours on here everyday. I would say that makes it a significant portion of your life. why does it seem odd to you that somebody would want to discuss that with people in their life?
    It's a messageboard online... Not everything is personal or meant to be taken as such. I might waste time on here but you've meshed this place with your real life and that's seriously weird. Glad you sought guidance because that's the first step for someone as weird as yourself bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your attempts at deflection are noted but your nonanswer speaks loudest of all Joey.

You should know better than to think that I take you at face value.
    Again, you're weird bro. Super weird!

I answered your question but you're dense and seek the answer you concocted in your egotistical pea brain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "noted" lmao get off your high horse weirdo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a messageboard online... Not everything is personal or meant to be taken as such. I might waste time on here but you've meshed this place with your real life and that's seriously weird. Glad you sought guidance because that's the first step for someone as weird as yourself bro.
    So in other words nothing you do here matters right? What does nihilism mean again?

I get that you're trying to deflect are you going to continue asking questions that I've already answered?

Why can't you just say I don't want to talk about it and leave it at that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you're weird bro. Super weird!

I answered your question but you're dense and seek the answer you concocted in your egotistical pea brain.
    You didn't answer my question Joey. I asked you if you spoke to people about what you post here. Do you show anyone what you do here?

All you've done is call me weird and similar insults in order to try to deflect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in other words nothing you do here matters right? What does nihilism mean again?

I get that you're trying to deflect are you going to continue asking questions that I've already answered?

Why can't you just say I don't want to talk about it and leave it at that?
    Again, you're weird bro. You're a true weirdo and it comes at no surprise that you seek council from a shrink for your online and offline life. I always figured as such!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer my question Joey. I asked you if you spoke to people about what you post here. Do you show anyone what you do here?

All you've done is call me weird and similar insults in order to try to deflect.
    Keep asking more asinine questions weirdo. Happy New Yrs weirdo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, you're weird bro. You're a true weirdo and it comes at no surprise that you seek council from a shrink for your online and offline life. I always figured as such!
    I said my best friend is a shrink and I've been talking to her about these interactions over the last couple of days.

I do have a shrink as well but they're not the same person. I tell him what's going on too. That is the point after all.

It appears that I've struck a nerve as your anger and avoidance has spoken volumes. I just hope that you have someone in your life that you can trust so you can get some help man.

What you're doing here is not good therapy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood Elite very important to Chris Callesto now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dems clearly threatened by the nuclear family (not a revelation)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood Elite very important to Chris Callesto now...
    oh look, another narrative post^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BTW, when are you making good on your promise and leaving? Jan 6th, 7th?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look, another narrative post^
    Gotheem

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Dems clearly threatened by the nuclear family (not a revelation)
    Blacks vote at a 85% clip for this stuff and then I'm told it's my ancestors fault they have busted families

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

go back to based Poland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrowing statistics from a study recently published by the American Academy of Pediatrics revealed alarming levels of attempted suicide among transgender youth -- with the highest rates among transgender boys and non-binary youth. The findings emphasize the urgency of building welcoming and safe communities for LGBTQ young people, particularly for transgender youth.

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives.

Many transgender young people experience family rejection, bullying and harassment, or feel unsafe for simply being who they are - all of which can be added risk factors for suicide. Earlier this year, HRC released its 2018 LGBTQ Youth Report, which detailed similarly alarming experiences -- but also significant perseverance among LGBTQ young people in the face of daunting challenges.

There are steps that can be taken to help prevent this tragedy.

HRC Foundation’s Welcoming Schools program provides specific guidance to parents, teachers and the wider community for preventing anti-LGBTQ bullying and aggression in schools. This can be as simple as responding appropriately to anti-LGBTQ comments in the classroom, or encouraging educators to promote inclusivity and diversity in their lesson plans.

https://www.hrc.org/news/new-study-r...rans-adolescen

Oh yeah, it's fantastic. Nothing beats knowing your 12 year old is going on suicide watch.

What are the odds that children of the wealthy and famous tend to have gender dysphoria? It seems as much a lifestyle choice. I don't think people can choose to be gay or straight, but I feel differently about some of the gender dysphoria amongst the wealthy young folks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

go back to based Poland
    Love it or leave it good now

Thread Information