Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he said the "backbone" of the party, not the "central theme"

stop paraphrasing!

i already acknowledged in the post you are quoting that i now understand he claims he was referring to the ideology (or central theme, as you put it), but that i maintain that typically, people dont use the expression "backbone of the party' in that way.
    shut up got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey, what's Caitlyn Jenner's gender?

you dodged that question earlier in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey, what's Caitlyn Jenner's gender?

you dodged that question earlier in this thread
    Male and always will be no matter how hard he and you pretend otherwise. With that said, Bruce can identify however he likes and if he wants to identify as a she and as Caitlyn then more power to "her" but pretending otherwise is going against the "science".

With that said, what gender is Caitlyn Jenner SR?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Male and always will be no matter how hard he and you pretend otherwise. With that said, Bruce can identify however he likes and if he wants to identify as a she and as Caitlyn then more power to "her" but pretending otherwise is going against the "science".

With that said, what gender is Caitlyn Jenner SR?
    has nothing to do with what "i" pretend. its her iden y, not mine. i dont have any control over somebody else's iden y.

based on everything i know, caitlyn jenner identifies as a woman, so that's her gender as far as i'm concerned.

i have no problem going into this... but just want to get something out there. do you use sex and gender interchangeably, or do you mean them to be the same thing? because we might just end up hitting a semantic brick wall right off the bat and have no opportunity for an actual discussion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has nothing to do with what "i" pretend. its her iden y, not mine. i dont have any control over somebody else's iden y.

based on everything i know, caitlyn jenner identifies as a woman, so that's her gender as far as i'm concerned.

i have no problem going into this... but just want to get something out there. do you use sex and gender interchangeably, or do you mean them to be the same thing? because we might just end up hitting a semantic brick wall right off the bat and have no opportunity for an actual discussion
    Let's play a game... When did you start thinking Male and Female is interchangeable regardless of biology? Was it when you were in grade school, middle school, high school, college, or as recently as a few years to half a decade ago? When exactly bro?

Got a = Male... Chopped your off = Male... Got a vagina = Female... Chopped your s off = Female...

Do chromosomes suddenly change when someone "identifies" as the other gender/sex?

I have always held the stance that no matter what I support people living a life that benefits their mental well being. I just don't buy into the lie that once you identify as the other gender all of a sudden "science" is a thing of the past or that we should warp "science" to fit the narrative. Either way live your life as you see fit and enjoy it but don't expect others to buy into your world view or perception of who you believe you truly are.

I am also done with this subject because well IDGAF enough to continue on with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 still clinging to his strawman, willing to blur the lines no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's play a game... When did you start thinking Male and Female is interchangeable regardless of biology? Was it when you were in grade school, middle school, high school, college, or as recently as a few years to half a decade ago? When exactly bro?

Got a = Male... Chopped your off = Male... Got a vagina = Female... Chopped your s off = Female...

Do chromosomes suddenly change when someone "identifies" as the other gender/sex?

I have always held the stance that no matter what I support people living a life that benefits their mental well being. I just don't buy into the lie that once you identify as the other gender all of a sudden "science" is a thing of the past or that we should warp "science" to fit the narrative. Either way live your life as you see fit and enjoy it but don't expect others to buy into your world view or perception of who you believe you truly are.

I am also done with this subject because well IDGAF enough to continue on with it.
    if you're talking about sex, i almost entirely agree with the above, and i dont use male and female interchangeably in that respect. we typically define sexual categories by one's role in the reproductive system... either by looking at what genitalia one has, their chromosomal makeup, or what gametes they produce (sperm or egg). that doesn't change with somebody's iden y.

i'm asking you if you use gender and sex interchangeably. when you use the term gender or sex, do you mean different things? can you at least give a straight answer there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 still clinging to his strawman, willing to blur the lines no matter what.
    asking you a question is a strawman these days

Qhrisbot engaging in self censorship as usual. beep boop.

for all my disagreements with him, at least koriwhat isn't scared or ashamed to share his beliefs and opinions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you're talking about sex, i almost entirely agree with the above, and i dont use male and female interchangeably in that respect. we typically define sexual categories by one's role in the reproductive system... either by looking at what genitalia one has, their chromosomal makeup, or what gametes they produce (sperm or egg). that doesn't change with somebody's iden y.

i'm asking you if you use gender and sex interchangeably. when you use the term gender or sex, do you mean different things? can you at least give a straight answer there?
    Of course you won't answer my question first but expect me to answer yours. Always and forever right SR?

If we are talking "sex" and characteristics that make up a woman or a man then the same goes in my mind. You can dress up all you'd like and call yourself whatever you'd like but it still doesn't matter.

I thought yall hated blue for boys and pink for girls?

This subject is so damn boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^projection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you won't answer my question first but expect me to answer yours. Always and forever right SR?

If we are talking "sex" and characteristics that make up a woman or a man then the same goes in my mind. You can dress up all you'd like and call yourself whatever you'd like but it still doesn't matter.

I thought yall hated blue for boys and pink for girls?

This subject is so damn boring.
    i did answer your question, though. you asked me when i started using male and female interchangeably regardless of biology. i answered it here

you still havent answered the simple question of whether or not you mean different things or the same thing by "sex" and "gender"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, it's self evident. when somebody asks me of my opinion or my views on a subject, i always answer. look on this page of this thread, for instance.

when anybody asks you a question, you hide like you are doing right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he said the "backbone" of the party, not the "central theme"

stop paraphrasing!

i already acknowledged in the post you are quoting that i now understand he claims he was referring to the ideology (or central theme, as you put it), but that i maintain that typically, people dont use the expression "backbone of the party' in that way.
    He already explained it to you, yet you keep going back to the post you didn't understand as if it's still relevant

But even if he meant it how you took it, your conclusion was still wrong. Even if the "backbone" was the core group of conservatives, it doesn't mean conservatives in general feel that way. You don't seem to have any issues understand this when the tables are turned - where the democratic leaders might have one belief while many of the democratic voters do not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already explained it to you, yet you keep going back to the post you didn't understand as if it's still relevant

But even if he meant it how you took it, your conclusion was still wrong. Even if the "backbone" was the core group of conservatives, it doesn't mean conservatives in general feel that way. You don't seem to have any issues understand this when the tables are turned - where the democratic leaders might have one belief while many of the democratic voters do not.
    i dont agree with that at all. i absolutely think they can. i do think there are some that never will because of their disgust of trans people. but if a trans person supports conservative policies, then of course they will have conservative support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you still havent answered the simple question of whether or not you mean different things or the same thing by "sex" and "gender"
    Your reading comprehension is lacking bro.

Either way, answer my question... Grade school, middle school, high school, college, or a few years to half a decade ago? That's the question you continue to avoid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When has a sex reveal party been held for a pregnant birther unit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your reading comprehension is lacking bro.

Either way, answer my question... Grade school, middle school, high school, college, or a few years to half a decade ago? That's the question you continue to avoid.
    i've answered your question. never. i never used male and female interchangeably.

let me know if i can be clearer on that. i'd be glad to.

cmon man, i just gave you credit for being somebody who has no problem stating what their opinion is. can you just give me a simple answer of whether or not you think there is a meaningful difference between sex and gender?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we've been here before

Perhaps though they should change the name from "gender reveal" to "sex reveal" since no one asked the baby about their gender.
    they probably should. gender is a more tame term because sex also refers to the act, for possibly for that reason, colloquially, the terms had been used fairly interchangeably for a while, albeit inaccurately. they had been distinct in academia/textbooks all along though, as far as i'm aware

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Check out this logic...

"based on everything i know, caitlyn jenner identifies as a woman, so that's her gender as far as i'm concerned."

As if identifying as a woman is as simple as claiming you're a woman. There's so much more to being a woman than laying claim to being one. With womanhood comes biology and without that biology there is no woman or womanhood even if you do slice your up like a banana split and call that open wound a vagina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone here considers Jenner a woman or female. They can pretend all the like to seem socially woke, but there's enough evidence on this forum to show they are lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we've been here before
    But they didn't. Perhaps a lot of things, but the argument is about what is, not what should be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone here considers Jenner a woman or female. They can pretend all the like to seem socially woke, but there's enough evidence on this forum to show they are lying.
    i probably have plenty of posts on this forum from 5-6+ years ago that i'd disagree with now. not sure how much on this subject specifically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've answered your question. never. i never used male and female interchangeably.

let me know if i can be clearer on that. i'd be glad to.

cmon man, i just gave you credit for being somebody who has no problem stating what their opinion is. can you just give me a simple answer of whether or not you think there is a meaningful difference between sex and gender?
    You're full of bro and you know it just as much as I do.

You referred to your father as your mother growing up? Your first girlfriend was actually your boyfriend?

You play games because you virtue signal to no end in order not to ruin your place within your sjw pc circle. I get it and it's ok however you want to think but when did you literally start buying into this stuff? You won't answer that and simply act like I should buy the answer that you have always thought this way even as a kid. I ain't buying what you're selling bro but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they didn't. Perhaps a lot of things, but the argument is about what is, not what should be.
    because as i said, there is a colloquial usage of the terms that isn't particularly useful in these discussions. like like the colloquial use of the term "theory" and how it very poorly reflects what a theory in science actually is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're full of bro and you know it just as much as I do.

You referred to your father as your mother growing up? Your first girlfriend was actually your boyfriend?

You play games because you virtue signal to no end in order not to ruin your place within your sjw pc circle. I get it and it's ok however you want to think but when did you literally start buying into this stuff? You won't answer that and simply act like I should buy the answer that you have always thought this way even as a kid. I ain't buying what you're selling bro but whatever.
    if you're not interesting in having a conversation in good faith, then we'll leave it at that. i've been up front and have given firm answers to your questions. you refuse to accept them or give your own answers.

not much more to say tbh

Thread Information