Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A week ago I agreed on here that whites have privilege thus ridding it from our society weakens whites.

This was disputed. Speaking from both sides of mouth tbh.
    thats like saying slavery abolition was an attack on whites... or that the civil rights act weakened whites

so is your position that whites do have inherent advantages, but you're just ok with that because you're white?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    the conspiracy theory is that jews are responsible for bringing in black and brown people and encouraging interracial marriage to weed out/eradicate the white population as revenge for the holocaust or something like that

yes its completely re ed
    Their goal was to weaken white unity. Their tactic was critical theory.

Seems obvious they succeeded.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    thats like saying slavery abolition was an attack on whites... or that the civil rights act weakened whites

so is your position that whites do have inherent advantages, but you're just ok with that because you're white?
    Clearly it did. Whites went from slave owners to feet washers.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their goal was to weaken white unity. Their tactic was critical theory.

Seems obvious they succeeded.
    the problem with this stuff about "they" is that it requires some massive secret global coordinated plot. its the big gaping hole in the JQ bull

not to mention critical theory was developed pre-holocaust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly it did. Whites went from slave owners to feet washers.
    meritocracy bad now

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the conspiracy theory is that jews are responsible for bringing in black and brown people and encouraging interracial marriage to weed out/eradicate the white population as revenge for the holocaust or something like that

yes its completely re ed
    I think I got it. Basically Jews are puppet masters pulling everyone’s strings behind the scenes, and the “very fine people” at Charlottesville were letting us Jews know they’re not our puppets.

Did I get it right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I got it. Basically Jews are puppet masters pulling everyone’s strings behind the scenes, and the “very fine people” at Charlottesville were letting us Jews know they’re not our puppets.

Did I get it right
    yep

bro are you not on some global jewish group text message chain talking about the great plot?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yep

bro are you not on some global jewish group text message chain talking about the great plot?
    We don’t put anything in writing so no group texts, those torch carrying white supremacists are on to us!

George Soros has his executive assistant, Shoshana Shekelstein, call me on a burner when he wants to meet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t put anything in writing so no group texts, those torch carrying white supremacists are on to us!

George Soros has his executive assistant, Shoshana Shekelstein, call me on a burner when he wants to meet.
    watch this then go look at the comments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoy a good SJW sermon on bullhorn while I'm enjoying my rare dinner out with family and friends.

Demonstrators winning hearts and minds.
    It's not about you, Darrin. If you don't like protesters around you, get up and go. Nobody is forcing you.

Those people in the crowd likely had cushy privileged lives. A white person that worked up the ladder can't relate to their ideology.
    Sure they can. The vast majority actually does.

Why harass white liberals in DC? Seems pointless.
    Since when peaceful protests are 'harassment'?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched without audio, tbh... just saw the reaction of the crowd...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    White unity?

Let me know when white dominance is in jeopardy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    the problem with this stuff about "they" is that it requires some massive secret global coordinated plot. its the big gaping hole in the JQ bull

not to mention critical theory was developed pre-holocaust
    I'll write this quickly as I am busy

I think the wealthy see a fractured society in their advantage. So do those in power. Politicians and wealth usually coincides.

Jews were nomads up until the past century. They vowed to never let it happen again and viewed a militaristic America doing their duty work as the easiest way. USA shifted from fighting communism to meddling in Middle East.

I don't think the average Jew holds this agenda. They/we are sold a happy narrative of inclusion and openness. Many Jews in Hollywood/media didn't see it as a strategy to weaken White America just a quick way to make a fortune. They pushed the envelope on social issues and financially profited. They had these same tactics in Europe and that is why they had issues everywhere at some point.

To my point earlier. Agendas coincide in many cases. I don't have some conspiracy against Jews compared to other cultures or races. I think they are smart and are able to pull off where others fail. Their way of playing both sides - one minute a victimized minority and the next speaking on behalf of oppressive whites does piss me off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that the riot?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You weren't watching your 24 hour live streams?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You weren't watching your 24 hour live streams?
    Not for a few days.

Was that the riot?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you rightwingnutjobs don't talk about the less, kbd Macho Man ilk threatening to kill Fauci and his family for the "crime" of contradicting bag Trash

nor threatening to kill Christine Blasey Ford, driving her into hiding.

nor about all rightwingnutjobs who have attacked or killed 100s of Jews, gays, blacks, browns

etc, etc.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

What is the correlation?
    Last edited by FrostKing; 08-10-2020 at 10:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think the wealthy see a fractured society in their advantage. So do those in power. Politicians and wealth usually coincides.

Jews were nomads up until the past century. They vowed to never let it happen again and viewed a militaristic America doing their duty work as the easiest way. USA shifted from fighting communism to meddling in Middle East.

I don't think the average Jew holds this agenda. They/we are sold a happy narrative of inclusion and openness. Many Jews in Hollywood/media didn't see it as a strategy to weaken White America just a quick way to make a fortune. They pushed the envelope on social issues and financially profited. They had these same tactics in Europe and that is why they had issues everywhere at some point.

To my point earlier. Agendas coincide in many cases. I don't have some conspiracy against Jews compared to other cultures or races. I think they are smart and are able to pull off where others fail. Their way of playing both sides - one minute a victimized minority and the next speaking on behalf of oppressive whites does piss me off
    if people want an ethnostate, the US isnt the place to have it. the founding spirit of this country was fundamentally opposed to that concept, so if the whole openness/inclusion thing isn't your thing, then i dno, go to poland or australia or japan or some .

im not concerned about some jewish cabal plot to eradicate whiteness or crap like that, and im not concerned about historically oppressed minorities demanding that good faith efforts be made to redress their grievances. suddenly going race-neutral with policies doesnt fix the harm done by previous racist policies

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

And your solution to this Jew problem is voting for the candidate who’s campaign gets financed by Sheldon Adelson, one of the richest Jews in the country.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    if people want an ethnostate, the US isnt the place to have it. the founding spirit of this country was fundamentally opposed to that concept, so if the whole openness/inclusion thing isn't your thing, then i dno, go to poland or australia or japan or some .

im not concerned about some jewish cabal plot to eradicate whiteness or crap like that, and im not concerned about historically oppressed minorities demanding that good faith efforts be made to redress their grievances. suddenly going race-neutral with policies doesnt fix the harm done by previous racist policies
    I don't have a big issue with the diversity. Most my time here was spent in California so been minority in most areas. I do prefer to share community with certain non‐white demographics over others.

My gripe is the targeting of whites and European history as the means to equalize. It is the fast approach and results in backlash and even violence.

Jews are no longer at the center of this ideology. Ashkenazi Jews brought it here after WW2. After 70 years the American population is indoctrined and running the show themselves. Think of it as Western religion brought over to the New World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a big issue with the diversity. Most my time here was spent in California so been minority in most areas. I do prefer to share community with certain non‐white demographics over others.

My gripe is the targeting of whites and European history as the means to equalize. It is the fast approach and results in backlash and even violence.

Jews are no longer at the center of this ideology. Ashkenazi Jews brought it here after WW2. After 70 years the American population is indoctrined and running the show themselves. Think of it as Western religion brought over to the New World.
    again, if you see the abolition of slavery, or the civil rights act, as "targeting whites" then i think we are just at an impasse

Thread Information