Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bob Woodward told me

CIA Woodward not getting any more gates. Come to terms.
    lol mad

everything is a conspiracy in order to semen shield dear leader... even when dear leader himself admitted to lying and downplaying the pandemic...

Did you take clorox too when dear leader told you to? And he wasn't lying to you? rofl

Just have a little self-respect, you're being treated like a , and gladly taking it. It's really sad to see, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bob Woodward told me

CIA Woodward not getting any more gates. Come to terms.
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His way to cope, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol mad

everything is a conspiracy in order to semen shield dear leader... even when dear leader himself admitted to lying and downplaying the pandemic...

Did you take clorox too when dear leader told you to? And he wasn't lying to you? rofl

Just have a little self-respect, you're being treated like a , and gladly taking it. It's really sad to see, tbh
    Meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    annnnnd in comes the fold. Thanks for confirming your moral compass is entirely tied to a political candidate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a hundred percent lie. Your flowery speech makes it sound like a finesse play. It's not.
    This is serious sh**. Your TDS won't allow you to come to those terms, sadly.
    It's commendable to put a burning emphasis on the truth and to denounce lies, but when you put Joe Biden -- who famously has never been above a self-serving fib -- next to a bubbling fountain of lies and fluent prevarication like Donald Trump, he actually doesn look that bad.

(Biden is pretty bad, but it is what it is.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's commendable to put a burning emphasis on the truth and to denounce lies, but when you put Joe Biden -- who famously has never been above a self-serving fib -- next to a bubbling fountain of lies and fluent prevarication like Donald Trump, he actually doesn look that bad.

Exactly. I'm not even defending Biden and I thoroughly agree he's a part of the long lineage of professional liars. However, sort of disingenuous to try to use that when the guy he's running against is bull ter supreme.

There's plenty to knock old Joe about, he has a long political career and plenty of skeletons. That's why it makes little sense to attack him there, where it reflects poorly on the attacker too.

It's also in part poor discipline from the campaign. We went from Joe is an old and feeble man lacking mental acuity, to being the mob boss in a matter of 2-3 weeks. It's difficult to put any credibility in that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. I'm not even defending Biden and I thoroughly agree he's a part of the long lineage of professional liars. However, sort of disingenuous to try to use that when the guy he's running against is bull ter supreme.

There's plenty to knock old Joe about, he has a long political career and plenty of skeletons. That's why it makes little sense to attack him there, where it reflects poorly on the attacker too.

It's also in part poor discipline from the campaign. We went from Joe is an old and feeble man lacking mental acuity, to being the mob boss in a matter of 2-3 weeks. It's difficult to put any credibility in that.
    The Republicans are flailing. They never had a consistent message, now it's basically too late.

(Where is Joe the Plumber when you need him?)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're rationalizing bigly. The Trump stuff the left likes to claim is largely conjecture. Biden is a known quan y of corruption at this point. In the primary, Democrat voters recognized that this to some extent (it was more that he was past his prime) and that he was a weak candidate. Unfortunately, your own party leaders conspired against you and saddled you with this POS. You'll be able to try again in four years with something that isn't a total embarrassment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're rationalizing bigly. The Trump stuff the left likes to claim is largely conjecture. Biden is a known quan y of corruption at this point. In the primary, Democrat voters recognized that this to some extent (it was more that he was past his prime) and that he was a weak candidate. Unfortunately, your own party leaders conspired against you and saddled you with this POS. You'll be able to try again in four years with something that isn't a total embarrassment.
    It's damn shame Trump isn't very likeable and his record sucks. Losing to a stiff like Biden is gonna smart.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's damn shame Trump isn't very likeable and his record sucks. Losing to a stiff like Biden is gonna smart.
    When you lose, you'll realize the bad polling isn't "an anomaly".

Trump is a strong candidate and Biden is terrible even by your own admission. You should have no expectation for victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you lose, you'll realize the bad polling isn't "an anomaly".

Trump is a strong candidate and Biden is terrible even by your own admission. You should have no expectation for victory.
    I agree that Trump is a strong candidate with all the advantages of in bency, what you are missing is that Trump is no longer the outsider, he's the insider who botched pandemic response. He has a record and it's bad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that Trump is a strong candidate with all the advantages of in bency, what you are missing is that Trump is no longer the outsider, he's the insider who botched pandemic response. He has a record and it's bad.
    Unfortunately for you, the scamdemic was poorly planned. We're turning the corner and economy is already expanding. Oppressive Democrat governors and leftist violence hasn't helped either. And Trump used those two debates to highlight just how destructive the Democrat ticket is on these issues and others.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PSA: Keep your kids away from leftist indoctrination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSA: Keep your kids away from leftist indoctrination.
    exactly!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Trump's America... smh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White trash democrats are the saddest of the sad, tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who exactly is supposed to look bad here.
    The dude grabbed a skinny guy set him down.
    Then a guy just as big backed him down and they both had weapons.

Meanwhile the fat lady sings.

I guarantee you Trump thrives on this . He can get the idiots of any persuasion to act like idiots.
    And Cowards. Those two larger guys wanted nothing to do with each other. Take the guns off and go at it.
    No way, they are both scared of the contest.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Literally an autistic Biden voter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who exactly is supposed to look bad here.
    You watch too much cable news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "they"

Like you've never seen an Obama or Clinton effigy.

Snowflake got.

Thread Information