Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2617
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you fold, that's it? ok
    Not bothering with a willful troglodyte = Fold in Chumpetteville.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right can't meme
    They do it quite well. The butt hurt is real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao 4 yrs of spreading russian delusion conspiracies and they have the gall to question oan and newsmax.
    They want total control, so deplatforming the dissenters is modus operandi.

This is the same rat-face vermin that got Alex Jones banned and deplatformed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys definitely closed the gap. I dunno if people on the right lost interest or infact outlets were censoring but just wasn't the same recently.

But in general I find social, religious and racial memes more interesting than political. America has the best in that category though.
    I think Shillary was that terrible of a candidate, tbh, plus things never shine as much as the first time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bothering with a willful troglodyte = Fold in Chumpetteville.
    They do it quite well. The butt hurt is real.

lol 'they'... you certainly can't. Still waiting to hear what that post was all about... not holding my breath tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They want total control, so deplatforming the dissenters is modus operandi.

This is the same rat-face vermin that got Alex Jones banned and deplatformed.
    Couldn't happen quickly enough, tbh... Normally I have nothing against fantasy and fiction because it's well understood that's exactly what it is, but apparently we have enough dumb people out there that cannot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Shillary was that terrible of a candidate, tbh, plus things never shine as much as the first time.
    She was an immensely better candidate than Biden. Though that's not saying much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was an immensely better candidate than Biden. Though that's not saying much.
    lol no... and I was never a fan of Biden either, but it's not difficult to see why Old Joe is miles more likeable than Shillary.

Plus the electoral conditions where different. Biden was automatically much more likeable next to trash like Trump. Shillary on other hand looked like a next to Barry, one of the most popular presidents of the past 10-20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono all up in that kool aid

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no... and I was never a fan of Biden either, but it's not difficult to see why Old Joe is miles more likeable than Shillary.

Plus the electoral conditions where different. Biden was automatically much more likeable next to trash like Trump. Shillary on other hand looked like a next to Barry, one of the most popular presidents of the past 10-20 years.
    Sure it is difficult to see. Hillary could fill much more circles. She had the "making history" stuff. She legit had a following. She had health issues, but not dementia.

The fake likeability stuff was a metric that the media did to minimize the fact that Hillary was a . People can like Joe; but they tend to mostly like nursing home patients. It's not any reason any strong contingent of people are voting.

Also, she's clearly much more intelligent than Joe. And despite the fact that she is a psychopath, Pedo Joe doesn't even starkly contrast with her.

Hillary's legtimate votes surely dwarfed Creepy Joe's total.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

How many of our board members were raised like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Last 2 posts are great illustration of why so many white people in America end up self-hating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last 2 posts are great illustration of why so many white people in America end up self-hating
    It's strange how the self-hating is almost the ultimate virtue signal for these people.

They've been brainwashing kids since the 50's after Operation Paperclip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it is difficult to see. Hillary could fill much more circles. She had the "making history" stuff. She legit had a following. She had health issues, but not dementia.

The fake likeability stuff was a metric that the media did to minimize the fact that Hillary was a . People can like Joe; but they tend to mostly like nursing home patients. It's not any reason any strong contingent of people are voting.

Also, she's clearly much more intelligent than Joe. And despite the fact that she is a psychopath, Pedo Joe doesn't even starkly contrast with her.

Hillary's legtimate votes surely dwarfed Creepy Joe's total.
    She was a known (bad) product. An unlikeable globalist running against an unknown demagogue that promised manufacturing jobs back, cheap healthcare, made boogeymans out of immigrants, and had a very popular appeal with baby boomers and the uneducated crowd.

Also, the fact that you mention Trump had dementia didn't disqualify him either, tbh. It should've, but it didn't.

Joe ran with "I'm not Trump", which, considering the last year and a half of that administration, is all he needed to win by a landslide, as he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was a known (bad) product. An unlikeable globalist running against an unknown demagogue that promised manufacturing jobs back, cheap healthcare, made boogeymans out of immigrants, and had a very popular appeal with baby boomers and the uneducated crowd.

Also, the fact that you mention Trump had dementia didn't disqualify him either, tbh. It should've, but it didn't.

Joe ran with "I'm not Trump", which, considering the last year and a half of that administration, is all he needed to win by a landslide, as he did.
    Joe and Hillary both did I'm not Trump. It didn't work the first time and it sure as wasn't going to work a second time after a quite successful presidency.

Hillary was making history and even though it wasn't true it wasn't such a stretch to call her "the most qualified candidate ever" for selling her to the average idiot.

Joe is a nursing home patient. He sure AF didn't get 81 million votes. Honestly, I can't even take you seriously. You're a shill. Joe was probably the worst candidate by far in the history of presidential races.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott and Repugs in general are so ing stupid, ignorant, and ALWAYS have NO evidence which Repug

Unenforceable and violation of 1st Amendment.

Abbott trying push their very own Repug-made public health and financial disaster of their neoliberal electricity deregulation off the headlines.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-05-2021 at 07:12 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more deflection from Repug-made Texas disaster:

Abbott says Biden releasing infected (evidence?) immigrant kids is "importing covid to TX", pandering to 10Ms of slave-state TX racists.

Abbott promoting infecting TX kids by re-opening schools is OK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Private platform

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe and Hillary both did I'm not Trump. It didn't work the first time and it sure as wasn't going to work a second time after a quite successful presidency.

Hillary was making history and even though it wasn't true it wasn't such a stretch to call her "the most qualified candidate ever" for selling her to the average idiot.

Joe is a nursing home patient. He sure AF didn't get 81 million votes. Honestly, I can't even take you seriously. You're a shill. Joe was probably the worst candidate by far in the history of presidential races.
    It didn't work with Shillary because Trump was literally an unknown as far as having a governing record. Shillary was also coming out of 8 years of a Dem POTUS, which has certain amount of wear and tear as well.

I told you many times before this last election that being an in bent was going to be detrimental to Trump, because you can actually point to specific promises and policies he faltered on during his time as POTUS.

Joe did get 81 million votes. At some point you'll have to come to terms that Dear Leader was that bad. I don't think Joe was a great or even good candidate, but you certainly underestimated how many people had enough of the conning manchild.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It didn't work with Shillary because Trump was literally an unknown as far as having a governing record. Shillary was also coming out of 8 years of a Dem POTUS, which has certain amount of wear and tear as well.

I told you many times before this last election that being an in bent was going to be detrimental to Trump, because you can actually point to specific promises and policies he faltered on during his time as POTUS.

Joe did get 81 million votes. At some point you'll have to come to terms that Dear Leader was that bad. I don't think Joe was a great or even good candidate, but you certainly underestimated how many people had enough of the conning manchild.
    Oh, you bull so much. You and yours said (falsely) that Trump had no experience and that it was completely stupid to go for that. Now you're saying it was some great advantage. Meanwhile, Hillary was pimped repeatedly as "the most qualified candidate ever."

I don't like Hillary. She may be the most evil person on the planet frankly. But the media put a good face on this woman "making history". She had a following of sorts, even if it wasn't big enough. Joe is a geriatric, dude. You're frankly ting on everything the Democrat Party is/was with Obama/Hillary to that point. And you're willing to do that because you're so damn desperate to deny that fraud took place. Well, it took place; and you're a big ing fraud in your own right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you bull so much. You and yours said (falsely) that Trump had no experience and that it was completely stupid to go for that. Now you're saying it was some great advantage. Meanwhile, Hillary was pimped repeatedly as "the most qualified candidate ever."

I don't like Hillary. She may be the most evil person on the planet frankly. But the media put a good face on this woman "making history". She had a following of sorts, even if it wasn't big enough. Joe is a geriatric, dude. You're frankly ting on everything the Democrat Party is/was with Obama/Hillary to that point. And you're willing to do that because you're so damn desperate to deny that fraud took place. Well, it took place; and you're a big ing fraud in your own right.
    I only speak for myself, tbh... I never liked Shillary and stated so here plenty of times. I also said at the time I preferred the GOP win the election that year, as I preferred pendulum swings in power, before even knowing who the candidate was. I recall Splits ing to me about that.

I also mentioned they were two of the worst candidates in an election ever. I sat that one out, didn't vote.

My dislike for Joe is well do ented as well, I was going to sit this one out as well until Dear Leader started to on democracy and killed half a million americans out of sheer incompetence. He was hands down the worst president in my lifetime. That's entirely on him. I didn't vote for Joe, I voted to get rid of that clown.

The claims of massive fraud are what they've always been, not backed by the evidence or reality. Evidence isn't doctored in gab, it's stuff that can hold up in court. I've told you a million times that conservatism isn't all that popular, that losing the popular vote (which is largely the indicator of the popularity of where you stand) only makes it much harder to eventually win elections. It's simple math. Urbanization hasn't stopped, and in this trajectory the gap is only going to increase. Arizona flipped this time and in the current trajectory, Texas is well on it's way as well.

Both parties need to reinvent themselves. Trump was a warning sign for democrats that you can't coast through elections. Picking Biden was an unnecessary risk, and it also exposed the lack of likeable candidates coming out.

Conservatives have a big decision to make in the short term, whether to galvanize behind Trump and risk becoming a permanent minority, or move back to the middle and become generally more appealing. In the long run though, the strategy of disenfranchising voters seems like a patch for a bigger popularity/policy problem.

An interesting subplot is also going to see which party gets it's together first. Right now conservatives can also exploit democrats incompetence and in-fighting. Democrats can exploit Trump, but that's not going to last.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only speak for myself, tbh... I never liked Shillary and stated so here plenty of times. I also said at the time I preferred the GOP win the election that year, as I preferred pendulum swings in power, before even knowing who the candidate was. I recall Splits ing to me about that.
    That's illusory.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 03-06-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information