My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two terrorist organizations- Hamas and the "russian" government got together to discuss something a few months ago.

A high-level Hamas delegation visited Moscow at the invitation of the Russian government, the Palestinian resistance group said on Tuesday.

Hamas made the announcement while highlighting its standing among major global powers. Both Russia and China have good ties with Hamas despite it being designated as a terrorist organization by Israel and its allies in the west.

The deputy head of the movement’s political bureau, Saleh Al-Arouri, confirmed details of the official visit to Moscow.

“The leadership of the movement visited Moscow and met [Foreign Minister] Sergey Lavrov,” Al-Arouri is reported as saying.

A file photo of a Hamas delegation meeting Russian FM Sergei Lavrov in Moscow. (Photo: via Twitter)
    --------------------------------------------

Moscow directly benefits from a weaker US/Israel, and the normal useful idiots in the US are already wanting to divert potential aid to Ukraine to Israel.

Why are so many republicans sucking putin's these days?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope they were part & parcel to Saturday mornin'.

C'mon, Joe, hit 'em hard with those sanctions, daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only a full bore re would believe this bull

Russia has constant contacts and meeting with Israeli government as well. Not to mention the millions of Russian Israelis that travel back and forth from one country to the other all the time.

They do.believe in a 2 state solution. They publicly have said it tho.

So do I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two terrorist organizations- Hamas and the "russian" government got together to discuss something a few months ago.

A high-level Hamas delegation visited Moscow at the invitation of the Russian government, the Palestinian resistance group said on Tuesday.

Hamas made the announcement while highlighting its standing among major global powers. Both Russia and China have good ties with Hamas despite it being designated as a terrorist organization by Israel and its allies in the west.

The deputy head of the movement’s political bureau, Saleh Al-Arouri, confirmed details of the official visit to Moscow.

“The leadership of the movement visited Moscow and met [Foreign Minister] Sergey Lavrov,” Al-Arouri is reported as saying.

A file photo of a Hamas delegation meeting Russian FM Sergei Lavrov in Moscow. (Photo: via Twitter)
    --------------------------------------------

Moscow directly benefits from a weaker US/Israel, and the normal useful idiots in the US are already wanting to divert potential aid to Ukraine to Israel.

Why are so many republicans sucking putin's these days?
    Putler looking for anything to draw support away from Ukrainians kicking his ass.

Just look at hater's worried post above to see the deflection propaganda from russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putler looking for anything to draw support away from Ukrainians kicking his ass.

Just look at hater's worried post above to see the deflection propaganda from russia.

Exhibit A

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hater in deep thought mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater in deep thought mode.
    Exhibit B

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...While he holds on to 20% of said Nazi occupied Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russia has constant contacts and meeting with Israeli government as well. Not to mention the millions of Russian Israelis that travel back and forth from one country to the other all the time.

So do I.
    called it

Israel says any connection with Russia to the Hamas attack is pure re ation

Imagine being as dumb as to believe like this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

^^^^
    Exhibit A

99 followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli Ambassador to the Russian Federation Ben Zvi said it so it must be true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    called it

Z is just running as fast as he can. The poor thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So do I.

There they are meeting and all chummy.

What other government has invited Hamas leaders for ofifical state visits?

You want more links? Quotes from Lavrov about how cool and buddy buddy he was with Hamas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

Lavrov discusses situation in Middle East with HAMAS senior official
    Later in the day, the HAMAS delegation had consultations with Russian presidential envoy for the Middle East and African countries and Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov

https://tass.com/russia/1506481

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

Russia cites ‘concern’ but does not condemn Hamas attack on Israel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-iran-ukraine/

Senior Hamas leaders went to Moscow to speak with Russian officials

The meetings in Moscow come amid heightened tensions between Russia and Israel after statements issued by Lavrov sparked outrage from Israeli officials in recent days.

Earlier this week, Lavrov attacked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky for what he called "Nazi elements" in Ukraine, saying "the fact that he is a Jew does not negate the Nazi elements in his country. I believe that Adolf Hitler also had Jewish blood." The comment sparked outrage from Israeli officials, with Foreign Minister Yair Lapid calling the statement "unforgivable."

After the Russian ambassador was summoned by the Israeli Foreign Ministry, the Russian Foreign Ministry called Lapid's statements "anti-historical" and said that the statements “explain to a large extent why the current Israeli government supports the neo-Nazi regime in Kyiv.”

The Hamas delegation's visit to Moscow also comes amid heightened tensions in Jerusalem, as Israel prepares to reopen the Temple Mount to Jewish visitors on Thursday, Israeli Independence Day, after it was closed for nearly two weeks due to the end of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr.

====================================

the undercurrent of anti-semetism in Russia and by russian officials is a very clear pattern.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The meetings in Moscow come amid heightened tensions between Russia and Israel after statements issued by Lavrov sparked outrage from Israeli officials in recent days.

Earlier this week, Lavrov attacked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky for what he called "Nazi elements" in Ukraine, saying "the fact that he is a Jew does not negate the Nazi elements in his country. I believe that Adolf Hitler also had Jewish blood." The comment sparked outrage from Israeli officials, with Foreign Minister Yair Lapid calling the statement "unforgivable."

After the Russian ambassador was summoned by the Israeli Foreign Ministry, the Russian Foreign Ministry called Lapid's statements "anti-historical" and said that the statements “explain to a large extent why the current Israeli government supports the neo-Nazi regime in Kyiv.”

The Hamas delegation's visit to Moscow also comes amid heightened tensions in Jerusalem, as Israel prepares to reopen the Temple Mount to Jewish visitors on Thursday, Israeli Independence Day, after it was closed for nearly two weeks due to the end of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr.

the undercurrent of anti-semetism in Russia and by russian officials is a very clear pattern.
    Though fighting the Nazi's embedded in Ukraine, Blake, surely must grant upon Poot some brownie points with the Jews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavrov discusses situation in Middle East with HAMAS senior official
    Later in the day, the HAMAS delegation had consultations with Russian presidential envoy for the Middle East and African countries and Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov

https://tass.com/russia/1506481

Its called diplomacy. USA should try it someday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No its called you totally ed up with your posts.
    And no one should try it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two terrorist organizations, Russia and Hamas paling around. US is better at it than either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If russia can't bring itself to condemn something even the Iranian mullahs did... you know they are supporting Hamas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If russia can't bring itself to condemn something even the Iranian mullahs did... you know they are supporting Hamas.
    They did condemn killing of civilians. For both sides.

When is USA going to condemn Israeli war crime of Collective Punishment going on right now?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two terrorist organizations, Russia and Hamas paling around. US is better at it than either.
    Sure, American Democracy to Left Americans is when your candidate don't win, you chronically attempt to assassinate Trump. & by God & Sonny Jesus it's accepted across the globe.

American Democracy, indeed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They did condemn killing of civilians. For both sides.

When is USA going to condemn Israeli war crime of Collective Punishment going on right now?
    You will grow old, gray, and you will die before that happens.

Thread Information