Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not take the long way around. Your fallback argument is that a conservative can't support a trans candidate.
    i dont agree with that at all. i absolutely think they can. i do think there are some that never will because of their disgust of trans people. but if a trans person supports conservative policies, then of course they will have conservative support.

the chicken response of "trans people bad now" when i disagree with a trans person's policies is iden y politics bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chrisbot shuts down

but this is how a person who doesn't hate trans people wouldn't react to them being banned from military service

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont agree with that at all. i absolutely think they can. i do think there are some that never will because of their disgust of trans people. but if a trans person supports conservative policies, then of course they will have conservative support.

the chicken response of "trans people bad now" when i disagree with a trans person's policies is iden y politics bull
    Well, it's okay if you see it as a prevalent stance; I was just thinking going to it as a default for an individual was lazy. Yea, a big segment of conservatives do not support the normalization of trans in society. And big corp demonizes anyone who is of that standpoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's okay if you see it as a prevalent stance; I was just thinking going to it as a default was lazy. Yea, a big segment of conservatives do not support the normalization of trans in society. And big corp demonizes anyone who is of that standpoint.
    good

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. They take no regard for the legitimate objections and concerns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. They take no regard for the legitimate objections and concerns.
    no really. good. the "objections" are rooted in disgust and/or ignorance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Election hacking was mainstream religion for four solid years. Now, its blasphemy.
    interference != hacking, why pretend to equate them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no really. good. the "objections" are rooted in disgust and/or ignorance
    Some made up moral code it's what it is. All the beating around the bush with 'legitimate objections' and 'family values', etc etc etc... it's because if they say what it really is, they're going to be called antiquated, traditionalist social dinosaurs, which is exactly what they are.

And the government better impose that moral code!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didnt ban any words from being used

they are being told to stop teaching certain ways of spelling... closest analogy we have here would be the "latinx" thing. french schools were basically doing the same thing, even though it didnt impact the pronunciation of words.

they've been instructed to stop doing that because it causes confusion to people learning. nothing was said about it being harmful to "culture"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So does the Bible.

You should read it some time instead of using it as a superficial label to make yourself feel like you belong to some community outside of your lonely spot in mom's basement.

got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does the Bible.

You should read it some time instead of using it as a superficial label to make yourself feel like you belong to some community outside of your lonely spot in mom's basement.

got
    Read up on Catholicism and stop projecting.

God Bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not take the long way around. Your fallback argument is that a conservative can't support a trans candidate.
    Well it's not very "conservative" if we're being honest here. I don't subscribe to "conservatism" per se but I know the backbone of that party isn't for the trans community or lifestyle whatsoever; that's not to say conservatives aren't tolerant and accepting though outside the party itself. It's akin to lesbians in high ranking positions within Catholicism atm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's not very "conservative" if we're being honest here. I don't subscribe to "conservatism" per se but I know the backbone of that party isn't for the trans community or lifestyle whatsoever; that's not to say conservatives aren't tolerant and accepting though outside the party itself. It's akin to lesbians in high ranking positions within Catholicism atm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok what's that supposed to mean exactly? Are you insinuating that I am lying about not being a conservative? Didn't I take your little questionnaire not even a week ago and I didn't end up fitting neatly into your little fabricated box of who you thought I truly was politically? :lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 just going through the algorithms, beep boop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good news but expected as cheap right wing conservatives were its doom.

Proud Boy founder Gavin McInnes' far-right media site apparently collapsing.

The right-wing media company Censored.TV, launched by Proud Boys founder (and VICE Media co-founder) Gavin McInnes in 2019, is "laying off all its staff," according to one of its hosts, onetime alt-right superstar Milo Yiannopoulos. For the moment, however, the site remains live. Censored.TV website hosts content posted by various conservative personalities behind a paywall, accessible to subscribers who pay $10 a month.

It remains unclear whether the site will keep trying to produce content without paid staff or will close down. "Sad news! You may have heard the rumors that Censored.TV is laying off all its staff," Yiannopoulos wrote on Telegram on Wednesday morning. "This week, I was told there's no longer enough money for my producer, despite the thousands of subscribers I've brought into the network. I love Gavin and will always be grateful to him for hosting my show when no one else would. In the meantime, I am entirely without any regular source of income. ...They paid me late 11 months out of the last 12, so I suppose I should have seen it coming."

https://www.salon.com/2021/05/13/pro...ly-collapsing/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef-man deflecting hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Error, error, bots must not cry or processors will rust, must lash out, error, error!
    Gotheem!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ich bin trendsetter.

Ich setze trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ich kopieren und einfügen.

Ich stehlen ideen.
    fify

You are so low iq... Be proud of it!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Read up on Catholicism and stop projecting.

God Bless
    What does the Bible say about Catholicism? Be specific.

Thread Information