Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2617
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peter Thiel Wants to Inject Himself With Young People’s Blood
    The Silicon Valley billionaire reportedly sees blood transfusions as the pathway to radical life extension.

Trump delegate and Gawker bankrupter Peter Thiel is no stranger to the idea of increasing his lifespan through science. “I stand against confiscatory taxes, totalitarian collectives, and the ideology of the inevitability of the death of every individual,” he wrote in libertarian journal Cato Unbound seven years ago. On Bloomberg TV in 2014, Thiel explained that he was taking human-growth hormone pills as part of his plan to live 120 years. “It helps maintain muscle mass, so you’re much less likely to get bone injuries, arthritis,” he said.

Given Thiel’s obsession with warding off death, it comes as no surprise that the Silicon Valley billionaire is interested in at least one radical way of doing it: injecting himself with a young person’s blood. On Monday, Jeff Bercovici of Inc. magazine published part of a year-old interview with Thiel, in which the venture-capitalist explains that he’s interested in parabiosis, which includes the practice of getting transfusions of blood from a younger person, as a means of improving health and potentially reversing aging. “I'm looking into parabiosis stuff, which I think is really interesting. This is where they did the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive rejuvenating effect,” he said. “And so that’s . . . that is one that . . . again, it’s one of these very odd things where people had done these studies in the 1950s and then it got dropped altogether. I think there are a lot of these things that have been strangely under-explored.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016...-peoples-blood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those like her should be hung on nat'l tv. Terrorists, domestic or foreign, should have no mercy shown to them and no jail sentences but instead just straight to the rope!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as well. Marvel's core audience is gay chumpettes, tbh.
    thats telling em

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that your FB profile? rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peter Thiel Wants to Inject Himself With Young People’s Blood
    The Silicon Valley billionaire reportedly sees blood transfusions as the pathway to radical life extension.

Trump delegate and Gawker bankrupter Peter Thiel is no stranger to the idea of increasing his lifespan through science. “I stand against confiscatory taxes, totalitarian collectives, and the ideology of the inevitability of the death of every individual,” he wrote in libertarian journal Cato Unbound seven years ago. On Bloomberg TV in 2014, Thiel explained that he was taking human-growth hormone pills as part of his plan to live 120 years. “It helps maintain muscle mass, so you’re much less likely to get bone injuries, arthritis,” he said.

Given Thiel’s obsession with warding off death, it comes as no surprise that the Silicon Valley billionaire is interested in at least one radical way of doing it: injecting himself with a young person’s blood. On Monday, Jeff Bercovici of Inc. magazine published part of a year-old interview with Thiel, in which the venture-capitalist explains that he’s interested in parabiosis, which includes the practice of getting transfusions of blood from a younger person, as a means of improving health and potentially reversing aging. “I'm looking into parabiosis stuff, which I think is really interesting. This is where they did the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive rejuvenating effect,” he said. “And so that’s . . . that is one that . . . again, it’s one of these very odd things where people had done these studies in the 1950s and then it got dropped altogether. I think there are a lot of these things that have been strangely under-explored.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016...-peoples-blood
    Marxferatu: Teaching Marx with Vampires

For a younger generation trying to understand Marxism, the best way in may be: vampirism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally citing Ted Kaczynski to shore up the trope that liberals and liberal posters are subhuman NPCs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally citing Ted Kaczynski to shore up the trope that liberals and liberal posters are subhuman NPCs
    Nothing Ted said had to be said to prove you s are nothing short of NPC's if we're being honest here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (good insight)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has to be the winner of conserva bingo, tbh...

He managed to cram marxist, totalitarian, communism, russia, china, stasi, big tech, race warface, class warfare in just two tweets.

Bonus points for ting on his own post by posting it on Twitter

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has to be the winner of conserva bingo, tbh...

He managed to cram marxist, totalitarian, communism, russia, china, stasi, big tech, race warface, class warfare in just two tweets.

Bonus points for ting on his own post by posting it on Twitter
    Sounds like a lot of things triggering you these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You love to see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is this triggering me, derp? explain.

Clearly nothing says how much he's suffering ideological conformity and he's getting punished for dissenting quite like posting on Big Tech's site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You love to see it
    Go fetch me the latest Chuck Callesto nonsense... another punished dissenter that can't stop posting on ter...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's stockholm syndrome... or maybe it's that just the alternative (gab) is pure doodoo...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go fetch me the latest Chuck Callesto nonsense... another punished dissenter that can't stop posting on ter...
    ^another post from the salt mines

Thread Information