Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aaaand Rodgers put him in his place
    Rodgers has always been a prick and he was dating that Hollywood gook Olivia Munn for some time, so no surprise tbh... s bag... GB/WI going to go for Trump twice in spite of that guzzler

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

DAF86
    I watched Laura Ingraham last night and dayum, Lara Logan is hot. And almost 50.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if Thomas goes from having the greatest WR year ever to leading the league in drops in 2020, now we know why. Lib s love to cut off their nose to spite their face.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Lol he saw that pass rush coming after him and just laid down like a dog for it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would the Saints do Dak for Brees straight up? They get a young starting QB for the future and the Cowboys get a win now solution. Deal?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hahah not even 24 hours later

Now Brees looks like a dumb piece of and weak to the black community

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Shouldn't have done the pussy apology thing. Should have held his ground like a man. Apologies are for sissies.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shouldn't have done the pussy apology thing. Should have held his ground like a man. Apologies are for sissies.
    Hey Robz4000 I'm sorry about what I said earlier I just wanted to take out today's ending on someone. I didn't mean what I said

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Apologies are for pussies and assholes, much like Andrew.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I just glossed over it. Looked like the typical post on Facebook from a bullied housewife

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just glossed over it. Looked like the typical post on Facebook from a bullied housewife
    yep. The left is definitely the aggressor here. cucks like Skip Bayless joining the bandwagon just to save his job or whatever. Stand up for what you believe in at all costs.

I'm sure Brady feels the same way as Brees but he's dodged politics since 2016 because he's feigning ambivalence/political correctiveness like a pussy . Rodgers is just a sociopathic lib .

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yep. The left is definitely the aggressor here. cucks like Skip Bayless joining the bandwagon just to save his job or whatever. Stand up for what you believe in at all costs.

I'm sure Brady feels the same way as Brees but he's dodged politics since 2016 because he's feigning ambivalence/political correctiveness like a pussy . Rodgers is just a sociopathic lib .
    Short sighted people. They think this won't snowball and the strongarmed demands won't increase.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Short sighted people. They think this won't snowball and the demands won't increase.
    There was a black lady on the news the other day saying they wouldn't stop until all the police involved in the incident got the death penalty. Then there were people on twitter who wanted the entire Minneapolis police department fired and blacklisted, then there were some that responded to them that wanted them all killed.

Slippery slope indeed.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There was a black lady on the news the other day saying they wouldn't stop until all the police involved in the incident got the death penalty. Then there were people on twitter who wanted the entire Minneapolis police department fired and blacklisted, then there were some that responded to them that wanted them all killed.

Slippery slope indeed.
    Honestly we are part of the problem too. We aren't standing up and speaking out. We are complicit.

If I were American I would be more vocal. The Polish community is united with "All Lives Matter" stance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Honestly we are part of the problem too. We aren't standing up and speaking out. We are complicit.

If I were American I would be more vocal. The Polish community is united with "All Lives Matter" stance.
    Drew Brees is basically Simon in Lord of the Flies.

The ....kill the beast, cut its throat, spill its blood mentality from the US/Western left has grown increasingly cancerous and metastatic, and now it's reached the point of no return.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

DAF86
    What?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    do you think this classifies as privilege? either white privilege or conservative privilege, or something.

brees can have an opinion because he's a good christian, lebron should shut up and dribble

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    How about not being profiled by law enforcement because of the color of your skin
    Did Malcolm Jenkins get racially profiled?

This man did:

none of the things you mentioned have to do with white privilege. White privileged doesn’t mean your life is easy. It means there are some aspects of life that you don’t have to worry about that people of other races do
    Everybody has to worry about things other people don't. Sometimes those things involve race, sometimes gender, other times physical traits and most of the time money.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    do you think this classifies as privilege? either white privilege or conservative privilege, or something.

brees can have an opinion because he's a good christian, lebron should shut up and dribble
    I don't think that qualifies as any type of privilege, tbh. That's just a hypocrite accomodating her speech according to her political views. And it had little to nothing to do with race. If Lebron was White and Brees black, that dumb would have still backed Brees and dissed Lebron.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

It is a conservative channel (the only one). We already know what left and right think and whom they defend/attack

Who will ESPN/Fox Sports side with

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Did Malcolm Jenkins get racially profiled?

This man did:
    yes, that man did. and those cops who beat him are assholes who so far are legally dodging punishment, which is ed up.

but whites systematically profiled by law enforcement the way non whites are and historically have been?

Everybody has to worry about things other people don't. Sometimes those things involve race, sometimes gender, other times physical traits and most of the time money.
    yes and some of those concerns are more significant than others. i dont know that when a white guy gets pulled over by a cop, he is concsiously fearing that he's going to be mistaken for another white person and be beaten savagely, so while the case you posted above is tragic and deserves justice, its not in the same category.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    " I'm a multimillionaire that cheats on his wife everytime I leave Town. I get free stuff and people admire me, but I'm not White, therefore I'm not priveleged like you. Poor me, look at my suffering. "

"I'm a fat, bald man that can't get it up anymore because I work 12 hours a day just to get by. But I'm privileged. Yay me! I'm so lucky"

BTW, I'm gonna beat you to the punch and say that I'm neither bald, nor fat and my works perfectly fine, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-04-2020 at 06:34 PM.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    yes, that man did. and those cops who beat him are assholes who so far are legally dodging punishment, which is ed up.

but whites systematically profiled by law enforcement the way non whites are and historically have been?

yes and some of those concerns are more significant than others. i dont know that when a white guy gets pulled over by a cop, he is concsiously fearing that he's going to be mistaken for another white person and be beaten savagely, so while the case you posted above is tragic and deserves justice, its not in the same category.
    That is why is awful to generalise. You need to treat each case individually. If a black man gets wrongly profiled by the police, it's a race crime; but if a white man suffers the same, it's ok, it's just a simple mistake?

Malcom Jenkins gets no sympathy from me whatsoever. He's one of the most privileged people in the World and him acting like he's some kind of victim is some level A bull . Think about what a lonely guy in his mid 40's, working 2 shifts at Mcdonalds just to get by, thinks when he sees guys like Malcolm Jenkins say "You are more privileged than me". In the best case scenario it creates an ironic laugh, on the worst case it creates hatred and resentment.

This "you vs me", "one side is evil and privileged, and the other is good and victimized" is a dangerous message that creates more separation than unity. Life isn't black and White (pun inteded), there's a bunch of different shades of gray. We have to start treating each case individually and stop trying to make it a global thing.

Are you familiar with the idea that one isolated case is enough to debunk an entire scientific theory? If we are going to say that police brutality is a result of racial discrimination, then what happens when a white guy is the victim? What happens when, in reality, more white dudes than black dudes get killed by police officers every year? What should happen is that maybe people should realize that is not about race (at least not always, not most of the times) and study each case separately.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That is why is awful to generalise. You need to treat each case individually. If a black man gets wrongly profiled by the police, it's a race crime; but if a white man suffers the same, it's ok, it's just a simple mistake?

Malcom Jenkins gets no sympathy from me whatsoever. He's one of the most privileged people in the World and him acting like he's some kind of victim is some level A bull . Think about what a lonely guy in his mid 40's, working 2 shifts at Mcdonalds just to get by, thinks when he sees guys like Malcolm Jenkins say "You are more privileged than me". In the best case scenario it creates an ironic laugh, on the worst case it creates hatred and resentment.
    because that is again making the mistake that privilege means your life is easy. there are a lot of poor white people who have significantly tier lives and cir stances than malcolm jenkins. that doesnt negate the idea that they have white privilege. when that person gets pulled over driving home from their 2nd job at 1am, they're not wondering if this is about to turn violent for no reason, or if the cop is going to shoot him for reaching for a wallet. that doesnt mean their life is amazing and they get free money and everything is gravy. that has long been a misunderstanding of what people mean by privilege. it just means they have one less speed bump in the road.

i dont know malcolm jenkins' life story, so i can speak to that.

This "you vs me", "one side is evil and privileged, and the other is good and victimized" is a dangerous message that creates more separation than unity. Life isn't black and White (pun inteded), there's a bunch of different shades of gray. We have to start treating each case individually and stop trying to make it a global thing.
    ideally yes, but the reality is that we can trace discrimination to be more than just an individual basis, among the best examples being job applications with the same substance being significantly more likely to receive a call back in the name was more traditionally white than traditionally black or hispanic. these ARE general, widespread. same with the likelihood of a black person being convicted for drug possession than a white person despite comparable rates of drug possession. or longer sentencing for the same crimes. or getting tier rates on loans despite having comparable income/credit.

i'm a white dude (armenian ethnically, but for all intents and purposes white), and im aware of those realities. that doesnt mean i walk up to black people every day feeling guilty and apologizing. but im not going to ignore that either and just assume everything can be solved and addressed as individual, isolated incidents

Are you familiar with the idea that one isolated case is enough to debunk an entire scientific theory? If we are going to say that police brutality is a result of racial discrimination, then what happens when a white guy is the victim? What happens when, in reality, more white dudes than black dudes get killed by police officers every year? What should happen is that maybe people should realize that is not about race (at least not always, not most of the times) and study each case separately.
    yes, one piece of data can debunk an entire theory if its directly contradictory and incompatible with the existing model. the fact that a white person can be, and has been, brutalized by cops is not inherently contradictory or incompatible with the idea that black people are more susceptible to it. yes, more white dudes get killed by cops, but you also have to weigh the differences in population (and to be fair, you have to weigh the number of interactions with police as well).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Brees should've known better than to tout non-corporate approved beliefs.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/drew...ack-community/

Thread Information