Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    louis ck had a great comedy bit about being white/black... came down to "if i had to re-up every year, i'd choose white again"

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Imho, it's not a matter of race, tbh. It's a matter of social status and education. A money problem basically. And it's not a US only problem, this is seen everywhere. Sure, in the US it does have a racial connotation because of the slavery times, which handicapped black people in terms of social and economic positioning for hundreds of years to come. But once you have passed that barrier, like Malcolm Jenkins did, you have no more right to cry injustice (against You, personally). When Malcolm Jenkins gets pulled by the cops, he doesn't fear undeserved will go down, in fact, he probably has more chances of getting out of a speeding ticket than 99% of white guys.

In summary, what in the US is called a race issue, to me it's really a socio-economic issue. Granted, in the US because of the slavery, race and economic issues are still related, so I'll give you that. But (in general) cops don't discrimate against a particular colour of skin. They discriminate against a certain way of dressing and a certain way of conducting yourself.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    louis ck had a great comedy bit about being white/black... came down to "if i had to re-up every year, i'd choose white again"
    I'm sure that if he could swap lifes with Malcolm Jenkis, he would. Specially now.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm sure that if he could swap lifes with Malcolm Jenkis, he would. Specially now.
    swap lives, yes. skin color is different, its just one aspect of his life

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    arik armstead

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jews have it best in America.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The term "white privilege" is racist tbh

Imho, it's not a matter of race, tbh. It's a matter of social status and education. A money problem basically. And it's not a US only problem, this is seen everywhere. Sure, in the US it does have a racial connotation because of the slavery times, which handicapped black people in terms of social and economic positioning for hundreds of years to come. But once you have passed that barrier, like Malcolm Jenkins did, you have no more right to cry injustice (against You, personally). When Malcolm Jenkins gets pulled by the cops, he doesn't fear undeserved will go down, in fact, he probably has more chances of getting out of a speeding ticket than 99% of white guys.

In summary, what in the US is called a race issue, to me it's really a socio-economic issue. Granted, in the US because of the slavery, race and economic issues are still related, so I'll give you that. But (in general) cops don't discrimate against a particular colour of skin. They discriminate against a certain way of dressing and a certain way of conducting yourself.
    We all know that the foremost experts on US race relations are heads from Argentina.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    We all know that the foremost experts on US race relations are heads from Argentina.
    ElNono

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The term "white privilege" is racist tbh
    you're the expert

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Thank you good sir

Post Count
    Emphasis on head tbh, so Nono is excluded
    Hey, I'm an asshole when I want to be. But I stay away from here, not my topic of expertise.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Afraid of coming at me with your real account.

Take it as an outside perspective.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    swap lives, yes. skin color is different, its just one aspect of his life
    In which aspect being black handicapped Jenkins' life? Being black, on Jenkins line of working (heck, on LCK's too), could actually be argued to be more benefitial than being white, tbh.

Afraid of coming at me with your real account.

Take it as an outside perspective.
    Your outside perspective is ignorant and stupid, just like your ty football takes.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    In which aspect being black handicapped Jenkins' life? Being black, on Jenkins line of working (heck, on LCK's too), could actually be argued to be more benefitial than being white, tbh.
    i've already said i dont know jenkins' entire life story.

read the armstead post

Man, you should tweet at Malcolm Jenkins and explain privilege to him, I bet you’d really change his mind

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Man, you should tweet at Malcolm Jenkins and explain privilege to him, I bet you’d really change his mind
    If I had tweeter maybe I would. Priveleged people victimizing themselves is a pretty pathetic look. It would probably do wonders for his self-awareness capacity, tbh.

If I had tweeter maybe I would. Priveleged people victimizing themselves is a pretty pathetic look. It would probably do wonders for his self-awareness capacity, tbh.
    You should definitely create an account and let him know how wrong he is tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    You should definitely create an account and let him know how wrong he is tbh.
    I don't care about it that much, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Folks getting their panties in a bunch over people kneeling for the anthem are some ing soft ass pussies, but they should have the freedom to be obtuse pussies openly, tbh.

I know what some of you are going to say: "he has the freedom to do just that, and he did". And I say to you: "c'mon, get real". How much do you want to bet he will come up, in the next few hours, with a damage control statement that goes against his opinions, just because he knows that if he doesn't, he's ed?

People shouldn't be afraid of speaking their mind. I know that in the US, saying the type of Brees said, usually means that you are a ing racist POS, but what if he isn't? What if he's just re ed enough to think that the kneeling really has something to do with the flag? Brees conducts himself in a World where black men are usually the majority, and from the looks of it, he never did anything to make any black men feel discriminated against. So, why don't people focus on that, on the day to day behaviour of a person, instead of this other meaningless ?

SJW need to start paying more attention to the things that really matter and leave all the petty aside. The vast majority of the World wants justice and equality, not victimization and witch hunts.
    Called it, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Called it, tbh.
    Shaq defended Brees but said his teammates told him: "do more and talk less"

Imagine being a grown man and taking it

I don't care about it that much, tbh.
    Why not? Clearly you’re the ing genius who figured out the racial problems in America are caused by rich black guys, why not let them know?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why not? Clearly you’re the ing genius who figured out the racial problems in America are caused by rich black guys, why not let them know?
    'Cause I'm such a ing genius, that I don't care enough to do that.

Thread Information