Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

'Cause I'm such a ing genius, that I don't care enough to do that.
    the moment it’s suggested that your re ed takes get taken outside the SpursTalk bubble, you clam up. As expected.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sad part is that Drew didn't said anything wrong. Freedom of speech lol. Fascist country

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Lol he saw that pass rush coming after him and just laid down like a dog for it

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i've already said i dont know jenkins' entire life story.

read the armstead post
    Speaking of Armstead. Terron Armstead is an interesting matter. Does he give up a free rusher in the first play of the first game as protest? If so, how long does this last? The Saints might be thinking about trading him at this point. They almost have to, actually. He's a top-10 LT in a league deprived of elite offensive tackle talent. Only 28 years old.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Speaking of Armstead. Terron Armstead is an interesting matter. Does he give up a free rusher in the first play of the first game as protest? If so, how long does this last? The Saints might be thinking about trading him at this point. They almost have to, actually. He's a top-10 LT in a league deprived of elite offensive tackle talent. Only 28 years old.
    Why would they trade him then?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why would they trade him then?
    If he won't properly protect Brees due to "personal" (SJW) reasons?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If he won't properly protect Brees due to "personal" (SJW) reasons?
    He's not that dumb. Big money at stake for him. He'll ruin his reputation and no team'll sign him

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This is the same Malcolm Jenkins that took the blood money in the Jay-Z deal...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's not that dumb. Big money at stake for him. He'll ruin his reputation and no team'll sign him
    In the post-George Floyd Spring 2020 environment? You're kidding yourself. At least half the league will see him as a "hero" for his protesting efforts.

At this point I'm pretty convinced that the Derrick Chauvin guy was a closet leftist taking one for the team tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    the moment it’s suggested that your re ed takes get taken outside the SpursTalk bubble, you clam up. As expected.
    I have facebook and Instagram son. I just don't care to create a tweeter account, tbh. Also, this coming from the guy that is scared to adress me with his real account.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Also lol at the idea that posting comments on tweeter is some kind of brave act.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Drew Brees goin all-in for that forgiveness tbh

Also lol at the idea that posting comments on tweeter is some kind of brave act.
    Just thought you’d like the opportunity to tell Malcolm Jenkins that he’s a spoiled en led baby and that you have it all figured out for him, but of course you’re being a little pussy about it.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brees cuddling up to a group that will backstab him again as soon as he objects to one of their demands. He is a hostage now

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Just thought you’d like the opportunity to tell Malcolm Jenkins that he’s a spoiled en led baby and that you have it all figured out for him, but of course you’re being a little pussy about it.
    You sound like you really want me to tweet him

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You sound like you really want me to tweet him
    He wants you to DM and ask for pic

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Drew Brees goin all-in for that forgiveness tbh

Quivering pink vagina indeed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jenkins is alt-left much more than anything. He's not a standard "black lives matter" guy, he's not a black supremacist nor a Farrakhite/Muslim. He's a bona fide hipster, all the way down to veganism, apple cider vinegar, and butt enemas. Probably takes other long and hard objects up the butt as well, as we know all vegans are gots.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Between this and Malcolm Jenkins, I hope that Tampa crushes them in the division. As stacked as the NFC is, would sure love to see them go, say 11-5 and miss the playoffs, or something like that. While the Cowboys win less games and win the division and get the #4 seed.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Between this and Malcolm Jenkins, I hope that Tampa crushes them in the division. As stacked as the NFC is, would sure love to see them go, say 11-5 and miss the playoffs, or something like that. While the Cowboys win less games and win the division and get the #4 seed.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston....instagram/amp/

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Biggest fall from grace since Lance Armstrong

Legitimately concerned for those kids

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Marketing plot all the way. Really, there's nothing wrong with "standing with black people" and "supporting racial integration and equality" etc. People SHOULD be equal regardless of race. But these leftists want MORE than equal, and that is the problem. They want revenge. Specifically, against the conservative right, even including black conservatives. Anyone not on their wagon is a "beastie" (Lord of the Flies) who should be killed, burned, destroyed, cast into submission and the abyss.

Thread Information