Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Do you know the actual definition of communism?
    They're brainwashed. There's no point to discuss it with them. USSR is an evil empire and USA can do no wrong.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All about merit. He hasn't played football in 4 years now. Aldon Smith is a different story, he doesn't play QB.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    All about merit. He hasn't played football in 4 years now. Aldon Smith is a different story, he doesn't play QB.
    here are some second string Qbs around the league

John Wolford, Anthony Gordon, Logan Woodside, Sean Mannion, David Fales, Joshua Dobbs, Blaine Gabbert, Jeff Driskel.

some teams even carry 3 QBs. give me a break

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    here are some second string Qbs around the league

John Wolford, Anthony Gordon, Logan Woodside, Sean Mannion, David Fales, Joshua Dobbs, Blaine Gabbert, Jeff Driskel.

some teams even carry 3 QBs. give me a break
    Most of those suck, a few are decent, some have early round pedigree, Kaepernick has a 4 year employment gap. None of those guys even have a 2 year employment gap.

Also, even if he was good enough to be a QB2... a team would actually have to sign him. More than half the owners are white and conservative. The best case is a progressive ownership like Seattle's (I've always said either Seattle or Carolina would be the best fits) but even then, how much ing would they have to deal with with him and his camp trying to undermine the QB1 and saying that justice hasn't been served unless he's the full time starter? It's a slippery slope.

White people are easily the most sensitive racial group.

malcolm jenkins is rich

It's funny how when a black person actually is able to succeed despite the racial barriers in this country, suddenly they aren't allowed to speak out. As if someone should be punished for doing well.

Yall are no better than the black dudes that called Carlton a sellout tbh. It's actually a good thing when rich people display concern for the common man, despite whatever vitriolic hate speech yall wanna spew.

https://youtu.be/Q5D2RvIQwQE

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    White people are easily the most sensitive racial group.

malcolm jenkins is rich

It's funny how when a black person actually is able to succeed despite the racial barriers in this country, suddenly they aren't allowed to speak out. As if someone should be punished for doing well.

Yall are no better than the black dudes that called Carlton a sellout tbh. It's actually a good thing when rich people display concern for the common man, despite whatever vitriolic hate speech yall wanna spew.

https://youtu.be/Q5D2RvIQwQE
    You totally missed the point son. Who said Malcom Jenkins couldn't speak up? He can speak up all he wants. What he can't do (actually, he can, but it's pretty pathetic and hypocritical) is to act like a victim. You don't get to act like a victim when you are one of the most privileged people in the World, tbh.

Oh, and, FYI, I'm not even sure I qualify as a white person, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You totally missed the point son. Who said Malcom Jenkins couldn't speak up? He can speak up all he wants. What he can't do (actually, he can, but it's pretty pathetic and hypocritical) is to act like a victim. You don't get to act like a victim when you are one of the most privileged people in the World, tbh.

Oh, and, FYI, I'm not even sure I qualify as a white person, tbh.
    a victim of what?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ins utional evil white people

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Do you know the actual definition of communism?
    He’s a conservative American Trump , what the do you think?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    A victim or privilege.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-13-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Post Count
    You could sense how giddy OP was when he started this thread... epic backfire, tbh...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You could sense how giddy OP was when he started this thread... epic backfire, tbh...
    Until Brees, there was no example of what happens when a non-black player dares to question kneeling

Now we know. Death threats and black power aggressiveness by own teammates. Even I was surprised.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-14-2020 at 12:08 AM.

Post Count
    Until Brees, there was no example of what happens when a non-black player dares to question kneeling

Now we know. Death threats and black power aggressiveness by own teammates. Even I was surprised.
    Do you think that's why he apologized and even confronted POTUS?

You would think a multimillionaire, which apparently would have the support of the police wouldn't need to acquiesce to that, tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do you think that's why he apologized and even confronted POTUS?

You would think a multimillionaire, which apparently would have the support of the police wouldn't need to acquiesce to that, tbh
    I found it odd an opinion he formed over 5+ years was flipped in the matter of hours. He seemed socially involved, so what was the big discovery in the middle of the night that changed it all

Honestly I think he just chose the easier path for his family and loved ones. Much higher probability that his 3 sons play football than join the military/police force.

To white people Brees is just one of countless publicly siding with BLM. To black people Brees was a rare respected current athlete taking the side of anthem. He had alot more to lose than gain. He'll always find some white servicemen that applaud his freedom to speak no matter the side he took
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-14-2020 at 05:29 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I found it odd an opinion he formed over 5+ years was flipped in the matter of hours. He seemed socially involved, so what was the big discovery in the middle of the night that changed it all

Honestly I think he just chose the easier path for his family and loved ones. Much higher probability that his 3 sons play football than join the military/police force.

To white people Brees is just one of countless publicly siding with BLM. To black people Brees was a rare respected current athlete taking the side of anthem. He had alot more to lose than gain. He'll always find some white servicemen that applaud his freedom to speak no matter the side he took
    you mean 40?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

Bill Burr making the point I was making the other day, but about the Drew Brees situation. 40:25 mark.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wait, is this real or is this from The Onion?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In the past, the non-thug blacks would claim jazz, soul, blues, motown music etc but never gangsta rap and hip-hop. But, now the "let's es and hoes and make dat bank, smoke dat weed, put a cap in some white ass ass" lyrics have become socially acceptable as looting a Target or smashing windows at a bank or coffee shop. Society has turned to . Thank the Left for that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    In the past, the non-thug blacks would claim jazz, soul, blues, motown music etc but never gangsta rap and hip-hop. But, now the "let's es and hoes and make dat bank, smoke dat weed, put a cap in some white ass ass" lyrics have become socially acceptable as looting a Target or smashing windows at a bank or coffee shop. Society has turned to . Thank the Left for that.
    Agree. Cultural degradation

O tempora, o mores!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Brees has reached epic white cuck status and it hasn't even been 12 months

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yep, what a fall from grace by Brees.

Meanwhile GOAT Urlacher: https://sports.yahoo.com/bears-brian...022916669.html

Thread Information