Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-03-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. Guess they're going to have to trade for Edelman and then move Taysom Hill to full time WR/TE

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    at least he got his records lol

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Will DB be using a helmet or a hood this year?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this one is no longer up on Jenkins' IG, but it was captured. holy tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "Sometimes you should shut up"

Brees outed as non-submissive whiteboy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one is putting him in the Top 10 anymore

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    No one is putting him in the Top 10 anymore
    nah he's still one of the GOATs

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    When he's talking about privileged people I supposse this multimillionaire athlete, that works 4 months a year, includes himself, right?
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-04-2020 at 03:20 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When he's talking about privileged people I supposse this multimillionaire athlete, that works 4 months a year, includes himself, right?
    depends what type of privilege he's talking about

i dont think malcolm jenkins has white privilege

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Folks getting their panties in a bunch over people kneeling for the anthem are some ing soft ass pussies, but they should have the freedom to be obtuse pussies openly, tbh.

I know what some of you are going to say: "he has the freedom to do just that, and he did". And I say to you: "c'mon, get real". How much do you want to bet he will come up, in the next few hours, with a damage control statement that goes against his opinions, just because he knows that if he doesn't, he's ed?

People shouldn't be afraid of speaking their mind. I know that in the US, saying the type of Brees said, usually means that you are a ing racist POS, but what if he isn't? What if he's just re ed enough to think that the kneeling really has something to do with the flag? Brees conducts himself in a World where black men are usually the majority, and from the looks of it, he never did anything to make any black men feel discriminated against. So, why don't people focus on that, on the day to day behaviour of a person, instead of this other meaningless ?

SJW need to start paying more attention to the things that really matter and leave all the petty aside. The vast majority of the World wants justice and equality, not victimization and witch hunts.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    depends what type of privilege he's talking about

i dont think malcolm jenkins has white privilege
    Definitely not white privilege, but he has more privilege than 99% of the World combined (that includes whites, blacks, Asians and all sorts of colours). Heck, in the NFL World, he has black privilege. He never was judged for having the wrong colour of skin as a defensive back, tbh.

lol White DBs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Definitely not white privilege, but he has more privilege than 99% of the World combined (that includes whites, blacks, Asians and all sorts of colours). Heck, in the NFL World, he has black privilege. He never was judged for having the wrong colour of skin as a defensive back, tbh.

lol White DBs
    i'm pretty sure he was talking about white privilege, given the context.

black privilege within the NFL in the context of skill players might be a thing. to what degree, i dont know. players who produce tend to get on the field. jenkins has been a very good player his whole career. but yeah usually white dudes have to stand out quite a bit to get a crack at DB. incredibly rare

but i dont think thats the stuff he's talking about, as opposed to being judged in public, off the field. he even said when the helmet comes off, he's a black guy. even rich black guys, or black guys with status in the workplace often times get profiled and mistreated because of their skin

during law school i externed for a black judge, david cunningham. look him up, his biggest story is when UCLA campus police profiled him. a ing judge.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

black privilege within the NFL in the context of skill players might be a thing. to what degree, i dont know. players who produce tend to get on the field. jenkins has been a very good player his whole career. but yeah usually white dudes have to stand out quite a bit to get a crack at DB. incredibly rare

but i dont think thats the stuff he's talking about, as opposed to being judged in public, off the field. he even said when the helmet comes off, he's a black guy. even rich black guys, or black guys with status in the workplace often times get profiled and mistreated because of their skin

during law school i externed for a black judge, david cunningham. look him up, his biggest story is when UCLA campus police profiled him. a ing judge.
    I wonder what privileges 99% of white men enjoy over Malcolm Jenkins, tbh. Free dinners, free clothes, es throwing themselves at you, VIP treatment?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

How do you fix that though? You can physically force people to say/post/do differently but you can't strongarm the typical person into what to think.

If the black community collectively dropped their crime numbers then over time the stereotypes would go away. The protest are shining a light on police brutality but also reaffirming what many people secretly think but have been physically strongarmed from saying/posting.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Drew its great that you have your opinion, but dude, you really shouldn't have piss of everyone with that ''bad'' opinion. I mean c'mon, how could you say something like that. I am shaking.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Aaaand Rodgers put him in his place

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He folded and apologized.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I wonder what privileges 99% of white men enjoy over Malcolm Jenkins, tbh. Free dinners, free clothes, es throwing themselves at you, VIP treatment?
    How about not being profiled by law enforcement because of the color of your skin

none of the things you mentioned have to do with white privilege. White privileged doesn’t mean your life is easy. It means there are some aspects of life that you don’t have to worry about that people of other races do

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The left's gimmick is so stupid.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol he saw that pass rush coming after him and just laid down like a dog for it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

DAF86

Thread Information