Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article you didn’t read said that’s not true. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re too quick to take all the semen shot towards the bunker
    It is a face-jerk reaction by now.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's got you there Cub.
    Okay, then I'll do what Seagal did "Executive Decision" & I'll save the old man's life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article you didn’t read said that’s not true. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re too quick to take all the semen shot towards the bunker
    Funny coming from a fruitcake that believes a narrative so ludicrous. You really think trump ran to the "bunker" and wasn't ushered there by his secret service who take their job seriously unlike your sorry ass? Lol sheep

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Funny coming from a fruitcake that believes a narrative so ludicrous. You really think trump ran to the "bunker" and wasn't ushered there by his secret service who take their job seriously unlike your sorry ass? Lol sheep
    So you don’t believe trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don’t believe trump?
    Post him verbatim stating he ran to a "bunker" on his own will. I'll wait on your ass...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Post him verbatim stating he ran to a "bunker" on his own will. I'll wait on your ass...
    He said he just went to inspect it, only there for a tiny wittle itty bitty milliseconds, joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said he just went to inspect it, only there for a tiny wittle itty bitty milliseconds, joey
    Post him verbatim... a quote would suffice with a link to said quote.

I don't care what your ass interpretation is tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, that's why he's doing damage control with the "inspection" narrative.

It takes a special kind of get to semen shield a who hid in a bunker because some meanies across the street were saying not nice things

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m not gonna link anything for you. I’m satisfied that you think he’s lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old story from the always loud and crying lefties... facts aren't yalls forte and yall always choose to dismiss them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw it's funny how yall aren't so progressive either even though you want us all to believe otherwise.

Vy65 would you still be employed today if your firm knew the bigotry you spew here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They said it would be a good time to go down and take a look because maybe sometime you're going to need it,"

Takes a true moron to fight on something so readily available like bunker being a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw it's funny how yall aren't so progressive either even though you want us all to believe otherwise.

Vy65 would you still be employed today if your firm knew the bigotry you spew here?
    100% And I'm ready to help you out with any legal issues affecting your tattoo studio, assuming you can pay my fee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They said it would be a good time to go down and take a look because maybe sometime you're going to need it,"

Takes a true moron to fight on something so readily available like bunker being a .
    "They" who are they exactly? And where's the link? Taking the word of a failed lawyer ain't worth jack to no man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    100% And I'm ready to help you out with any legal issues affecting your tattoo studio, assuming you can pay my fee.
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They" who are they exactly? And where's the link? Taking the word of a failed lawyer ain't worth jack to no man.
    failed

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joey, you’re a special kind of stupid

Never change

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you work then? Real name? Nah you ain't supplying any of that info because we know your type; weak male with no solid convictions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, you’re a special kind of stupid

Never change
    You look in the mirror daily and pat yourself on the back. It must be fun to be so delusional and void of facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you work then? Real name? Nah you ain't supplying any of that info because we know your type; weak male with no solid convictions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    solid convictions = flashing your skinny calves and talking about your hole tattoo studio on a spurs message board.

weak male

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    solid convictions = flashing your skinny calves and talking about your hole tattoo studio on a spurs message board.

weak male
    Nah it's called being a real person unlike you who hides behind your outlandish posts claiming this or that while standing for nothing.

I'm not a who's scared to catch a beat down. If it happens it happens. You on the other hand are just scared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it's called being a real person unlike you who hides behind your outlandish posts claiming this or that while standing for nothing.

I'm not a who's scared to catch a beat down. If it happens it happens. You on the other hand are just scared.
    Sure sounds like you've gotten beat down a ton. Makes sense ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure sounds like you've gotten beat down a ton. Makes sense ...
    I've been in a ring and I doubt you know what it's like glass jaw. I hope one day you find out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been in a ring and I doubt you know what it's like glass jaw. I hope one day you find out!
    Wow. You sure sound like a badass!

Thread Information