Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, and while it's great to see some bounce back, we all know there's some bad news with housing looming relatively soon.

Also great to see that the unemployment bonus worked as intended and in fact didn't turn people into welfare queens

Commercial real estate is heading for trouble as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are still going to arrive, in December, at a final count of who died in the US this year. The figures for the population as a whole tend to be VERY predictable.

Given the burden by aging, and opiod epidemic US mortality has been creeping up. What I have seen is an overall predicted rate, pre-COVID of .0088 of the population.

Always room for some variance, but anything substantially over 2.8M people will have a pretty clear cause that will be easy to isolate from the general noise.
    Truth nuke

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Commercial real estate is heading for trouble as well
    Sorry about the snarky previous response. Hopefully this will at least bring rents small business owners pay back in line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well if thats the case that still pushes back against the narrative that they are purposely underreporting covid as a political play, as is being suggested
    Well, true, however, the uninsurance/underinsurance is certainly part of a political agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If hospitals aren't over run in 2 weeks by all the protesters/looters/rioters in those lib cities then it's all hyperbolic bull !

Here here to all the looters/rioters dying from covid!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry about the snarky previous response. Hopefully this will at least bring rents small business owners pay back in line.

No sweat man. I honestly just want to have reasonable discussions. I know we all disagree at different levels, but I hate no one in here and respect everyones opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, true, however, the uninsurance/underinsurance is certainly part of a political agenda.
    sure but not as part of some effort to downplay covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If hospitals aren't over run in 2 weeks by all the protesters/looters/rioters in those lib cities then it's all hyperbolic bull !

Here here to all the looters/rioters dying from covid!!!
    how is it hyperbolic where we've had over 100,000 deaths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already have almost as many official deaths as ChumpDumper posts. Might cross over today so I can make Thread's sandwich extra steamy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit back and shut up lemming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure but not as part of some effort to downplay covid
    sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you getting this data?
    X2 Base. Can you post your source for pneumonia deaths in Texas by year?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like your car getting totaled in an accident then seeing your headlights are still intact. "Great news the car is badly damage but the headlights are still functioning. The car will be usable again soon."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like your car getting totaled in an accident then seeing your headlights are still intact. "Great news the car is badly damage but the headlights are still functioning. The car will be usable again soon."
    "George Floyd really liked those headlights"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "George Floyd really liked those headlights"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin's Moscow Mitch will use this TINY, questionable decrease in unemployment to justify NO MORE AID for 35M unemployed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My conspiracy theory is COVID deaths are largely being counted as pneumonia deaths in Texas.
    So the doctors are lying and letting people die?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know that you'd necessarily have to conclude that doctors "let people die without treatment." lots of people are dying of covid, even with treatment. over 100,000 nationwide. if somebody told me that a couple of thousand people died of covid, but the death certificate says pneumonia, i wouldnt conclude "they didnt treat him" but rather they possibly had a different standard when listing the cause of death. im not saying with any certainty that this is in fact what happened, but i dont think you need to leap to "they let people die on purpose"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't asking you

So San Antonio has ~100 ventilators available for the whole city (shockingly low imo). At no point were we ever close to to using even half of those. At no point have ICU's been overwhelmed, in fact hospitalists are calling pcp's and begging them to let them see their hospital pts because they have no work.

Under bb's conspiracy theory it's all a lie and doctors are letting people go home and die of pneumonia.

Unless he wants to give more details on his conspiracy theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't asking you

So San Antonio has ~100 ventilators available for the whole city (shockingly low imo). At no point were we ever close to to using even half of those. At no point have ICU's been overwhelmed, in fact hospitalists are calling pcp's and begging them to let them see their hospital pts because they have no work.

Under bb's conspiracy theory it's all a lie and doctors are letting people go home and die of pneumonia.

Unless he wants to give more details on his conspiracy theory.
    why does it matter is i answered or if he answered, as long as your question is answered?

bb's conspiracy theory doesnt require doctors to let people go home and die of pneuomina. it requires doctors to write "pneumonia" as the cause of death after somebody dies from covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where the are you getting doctors letting die from me saying COVID deaths look like they're being counted as pneumonia deaths in Texas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll concede if you can prove they just shifted their COVID deaths over to pneumonia deaths like Texas and Florida largely seem to have.
    You need to prove Texas has "shifted" the deaths before you get the follow up. Prior to testing, people died of symptoms. This is true in many if not all states up to and including New York. So if Texas shifted the deaths to fool the stats, so did all other states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why does it matter is i answered or if he answered, as long as your question is answered?

bb's conspiracy theory doesnt require doctors to let people go home and die of pneuomina. it requires doctors to write "pneumonia" as the cause of death after somebody dies from covid
    Because he's having a discussion, not just googling for answers. Part of the discussion includes finding out what the other person believes to be true, and if that person isn't willing to disclose that, perhaps someone else can take over the discussion. Not all coroners are doctors. Besides if the doctor knows it's COVID but doesn't treat it as such, then he is indeed letting the patient die. If the attending physician didn't know, then the coroner didn't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to prove Texas has "shifted" the deaths before you get the follow up. Prior to testing, people died of symptoms. This is true in many if not all states up to and including New York. So if Texas shifted the deaths to fool the stats, so did all other states.
    Don't necessarily disagree, but I would add that some states have actually gone back, wherever possible, and tested the deceased for the virus. I know at the very least one instance here in California.

I don't know if this is prevalent in other states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't necessarily disagree, but I would add that some states have actually gone back, wherever possible, and tested the deceased for the virus. I know at the very least one instance here in California.

I don't know if this is prevalent in other states.
    You think NY is going to dig up 6 thousand people to fill the stat sheets? How about cremations? Reassembly?

Thread Information