Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Conservatives want minorities to integrate
    - Liberals want minorities to create subcultures

Which encourages coming together?

Whites in America successfully created a multicultural nation. One of the few examples in human history. The nerve to still take a shot at them. Try going to Mexico and preaching for the same.
    im confused. Are you American? I thought you were from Eastern Europe. So much wrong with that statement it’s pretty hilarious. I already said that both parties are , I didn’t defend either political party, and yet you bring up Republicans vs Dems? Weird.

Also nah bro America is nothing but a White culture. Native Americans were KIDNAPPED FROM THEIR ING HOMES AND TAUGHT BY WHITE PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE EVIL AND NEEDED TO ADOPT WHITE CULTURE. It’s a fact! Asians weren’t given the right to own property til the 1950s! Mexicans were told that they couldn’t speak Spanish and had to become White in order to live in America. Hundreds of thousands of Mexican parents made the choice not to teach their children Spanish bc they didn’t want their kids hit in class, punished by suspensions, or held back just for speaking Spanish. They wouldn’t even test Mexican kids HERE IN TEXAS on whether or not they knew the content, they would just fail them for the year and have them repeat 1st grade. There’s nothing multi-cultural about America and for you to spout nonsense and bull proclaiming otherwise make you seem beyond stupid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was refering to the term “All lives matter” as being 100%.

Erm..

Europeans, Mongols all had turns occupying each other in search of “slaves”. Slavery isn’t exclusive to blacks son

I’m nlt denying the european salve trade. That doesnt change the fact the natives were being killed elft and right. Are they supposed to be less oppressed because they were only killed?
    You wanna know the common denominator for all that slavery and oppression?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Philly believes BLM

>>>> David Dennison's Inauguration

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    im confused. Are you American? I thought you were from Eastern Europe. So much wrong with that statement it’s pretty hilarious. I already said that both parties are , I didn’t defend either political party, and yet you bring up Republicans vs Dems? Weird.

Also nah bro America is nothing but a White culture. Native Americans were KIDNAPPED FROM THEIR ING HOMES AND TAUGHT BY WHITE PEOPLE THAT THEY WERE EVIL AND NEEDED TO ADOPT WHITE CULTURE. It’s a fact! Asians weren’t given the right to own property til the 1950s! Mexicans were told that they couldn’t speak Spanish and had to become White in order to live in America. Hundreds of thousands of Mexican parents made the choice not to teach their children Spanish bc they didn’t want their kids hit in class, punished by suspensions, or held back just for speaking Spanish. They wouldn’t even test Mexican kids HERE IN TEXAS on whether or not they knew the content, they would just fail them for the year and have them repeat 1st grade. There’s nothing multi-cultural about America and for you to spout nonsense and bull proclaiming otherwise make you seem beyond stupid.
    America is multicultural

The history lesson is noted. Birth and growth of America was a bloody one. Different story the past 50 years.

By mentioning Dems/Reps, I wanted to illustrate how your desire is impossible. You want people to not integrate but still come together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We stood for y'all then and did before that. All the civil rights mexicans, asians and other ethnic groups have right now are because of the protests my ancestors went through. Affirmative actions, came from blacks. Voting rights, blacks, ...gotdayum we still fighting for basic human rights after 400 years and everyone expects us to come save the day every time.

And minorities arrrre coming together but people like you, your wife and the OP have a problem with it.
    I feel like you stopped reading after that quote. I literally said that part of the problem is that we are being taught that White people help minorities and not minorities helping other minorities. I brought up specifically Mexicans marching bc my grandparents marched. It was an inferred point that blacks also helped Mexicans. My bad for not making that clear. But brah I wasn’t asking for just blacks I was calling for all minorities to unite. It was literally my exact ing point and yet somehow I have a problem with that even though I literally said that’s what needs to happen and what I want to happen. You wrong on this one fam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like you stopped reading after that quote. I literally said that part of the problem is that we are being taught that White people help minorities and not minorities helping other minorities. I brought up specifically Mexicans marching bc my grandparents marched. It was an inferred point that blacks also helped Mexicans. My bad for not making that clear. But brah I wasn’t asking for just blacks I was calling for all minorities to unite. It was literally my exact ing point and yet somehow I have a problem with that even though I literally said that’s what needs to happen and what I want to happen. You wrong on this one fam
    I read the entire post fam. its just unsettling that you and your wife even had that conversation smh. Instead of standing in solidarity with the protests against POLICE BRUTALITY which hispanics are also victims of, y'all chose to compare who supports who and ask why don't blacks support. Again, i wish you and your wife would look at the protests that the hispanic community leads and i guarantee you will see blacks right there.

i dont know what im wrong about but you got it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the perfect set of cir stances for this to happen. Authoritarianism, ins utionalized racism, xenophobia, and government sanctioned murder have all happened since forever. Each time it was compartmentalized (i.e. it sucks but it's not my problem) and forgotten if it was covered at all. Now the pressure is staying up and other movements will gain traction as the American people push against ins utions that are corrupt and that have failed them. You had a lot of people wondering what it was going to take to move towards some kind of change and it was a nonstop stream of corruption from elected officials, soaring unemployment, a tanked economy, a global pandemic, 100K+ Americans dead, suicide rate es, domestic abuse es, and then acts of police brutality coupled with a lack of accountability one after the other.
    Unless this turns into a full-scale revolution nothing will change.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read the entire post fam. its just unsettling that you and your wife even had that conversation smh. Instead of standing in solidarity with the protests against POLICE BRUTALITY which hispanics are also victims of, y'all chose to compare who supports who and ask why don't blacks support. Again, i wish you and your wife would look at the protests that the hispanic community leads and i guarantee you will see blacks right there.

Trill speaks truth. Be like Trill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanna know the common denominator for all that slavery and oppression?
    So back up your claim that blacks are by far the most oppressed individuals.

I’m not arguing with BLM. You know I’m one of the very few who have to combat the chris and ducks of the world in this website with their anti black rhetoric.

My point is that everything that is happening is what would happen in the context of USA history under a democratic government. But that is in the context of of USA slave history.

North Africans/Natives/Browns in south america were enslaved and butchered too you know.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be apparent by now that a well intentioned legal peaceful protest against the killing of George Floyd, was hi jacked by Zionist Fake Jews with their paid agent provocateurs!

Also all the Fake News celebrity Press utes have failed to report who who George Floyd was and is. How would you feel if you knew that Floyd had a long rap sheet, aka arrest record and that along with doing jail time for drugs he was also convicted for putting a gun to a pregnant woman’s
    Stomach, how about if that was your wife or daughter?

Clearly his killing by police with their Zionist Racist Israeli training is never talked about and was wrong but the just solution to this is recognizing that the Rothschild, Soros Zionist fake Jews are behind this!

Its your brain and if you don’t use it you can bet somebody else will!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing unsettling about it. We both support the movement. I specifically said that we both did. I also said that I called for the minorities to get together and make actual change and yet somehow that meant I was scared for this to happen

KA: hey Mexicans, blacks, Asians, and Natives need to unite and get done
    Trill: The thought of minorities getting together terrifies you
    KA: ummm?

I know other people who feel the same way Trill. A lot of Mexicans feel this way. You got to talk about it and point out the system that is causing it bc a lot of people focus on the individual instead of the system. My wife focuses on the individual. Her parents are from Mexico, she’s been told by all races to go back to where she comes from for speaking Spanish, so in her eyes nobody is on her side. That’s a fallacy for sure but it’s also a reality that it happened to her enough where I’m side eyed with people for speaking Spanish.

You can’t expect people to automatically see the bigger picture. It doesn’t happen that way. You got to discuss things and point out. I know blacks have sided with Mexicans. I never said they didn’t. I told my wife as much. She doesn’t know about the history of her people on America. She wasn’t taught it in school and her parents are FROM Mexico. How was she supposed to learn about it homie? By having these discussions. By giving her information that she didn’t know about.But at the same time you have to understand that this is a real conversation going on within the Mexican community because a lot of us our first generation and don’t know American history. I’m second generation and my grandparents marched with blacks so I knew somewhat about it growing up but not a lot. It wasn’t until I went out of my way and taught myself about it that I learned bc there’s nobody to teach me about it. And I’m not saying I’m an expert either I’m just stating facts fam. You got to talk about it, whether or not it’s unsettling that people don’t know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Australia believes BLM

Been there. Australians are awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australia believes BLM

Been there. Australians are awesome.
    Concur, love the Aussies. One Uber driver told me "Aussies are Texans with British accents"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nothing unsettling about it. We both support the movement. I specifically said that we both did. I also said that I called for the minorities to get together and make actual change and yet somehow that meant I was scared for this to happen

KA: hey Mexicans, blacks, Asians, and Natives need to unite and get done
    Trill: The thought of minorities getting together terrifies you
    KA: ummm?

I know other people who feel the same way Trill. A lot of Mexicans feel this way. You got to talk about it and point out the system that is causing it bc a lot of people focus on the individual instead of the system. My wife focuses on the individual. Her parents are from Mexico, she’s been told by all races to go back to where she comes from for speaking Spanish, so in her eyes nobody is on her side. That’s a fallacy for sure but it’s also a reality that it happened to her enough where I’m side eyed with people for speaking Spanish.

You can’t expect people to automatically see the bigger picture. It doesn’t happen that way. You got to discuss things and point out. I know blacks have sided with Mexicans. I never said they didn’t. I told my wife as much. She doesn’t know about the history of her people on America. She wasn’t taught it in school and her parents are FROM Mexico. How was she supposed to learn about it homie? By having these discussions. By giving her information that she didn’t know about.But at the same time you have to understand that this is a real conversation going on within the Mexican community because a lot of us our first generation and don’t know American history. I’m second generation and my grandparents marched with blacks so I knew somewhat about it growing up but not a lot. It wasn’t until I went out of my way and taught myself about it that I learned bc there’s nobody to teach me about it. And I’m not saying I’m an expert either I’m just stating facts fam. You got to talk about it, whether or not it’s unsettling that people don’t know.
    I don't think you are seeing the big picture here

Whites are the biggest supporters of BLM. Are you friends with many Asians? They love Europe. They prefer living in a Euro-centric American society. They get along with Whites better than they do the other minority groups. Filipinos being the exception. Same with Hispanics, I see whites in their stores/restaurants far more often than any other demographic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So back up your claim that blacks are by far the most oppressed individuals.

I’m not arguing with BLM. You know I’m one of the very few who have to combat the chris and ducks of the world in this website with their anti black rhetoric.

My point is that everything that is happening is what would happen in the context of USA history under a democratic government. But that is in the context of of USA slave history.

North Africans/Natives/Browns in south america were enslaved and butchered too you know.
    Do you see what's happening worldwide? Everyone but Trump's supporters are marching. I haven't seen that for any other nationality that lost their lives at the hand of the white man in broad daylight.

I can't speak for other countries but in the los estados unidos, the Black man is an endangered species.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Concur, love the Aussies. One Uber driver told me "Aussies are Texans with British accents"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Do you see what's happening worldwide? Everyone but Trump's supporters are marching. I haven't seen that for any other nationality that lost their lives at the hand of the white man in broad daylight.

I can't speak for other countries but in the los estados unidos, the Black man is an endangered species.
    Lol

Asians and Arabs sure are marching. No one except Western whites are marching. Again to my point that whites are the biggest supporters of BLM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ Mexicans trying to legride the blacks. Jelly much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We stood for y'all then and did before that.
    To the extent we are seeing with BLM right now? The only newsworthy thing I remember was BLM interrupting Bernie's rally to make it about blacks when Trump's focus was on Mexicans/Muslims. Can you imagine the outrage if any other minority group tries to make it about themselves in such a public way right now?

It's not just blacks doing the lifting right now either, there's a nationwide effort from all races for this movement. The support for any other minority's cause pales in comparison. That's a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st off, Mexican isn't a race. You're white. You're privileged too so get over it. The disadvantages a Mexican feels when coming LEGALLY to the US are pretty much what any immigrant feels going to another country. If you want to be a minority, it's only because you're Latino, but you've never really been a 2nd class citizen in the US (likely not even a citizen tbh). A wealthy Latino in the US isn't treated any differently than a wealthy white person, but a wealthy black person will still be pulled over by cops for driving a nice car after dark.
    Oh ok, so none of us know what its like to be black but we do know what its like to be every other minority.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obama made no change with the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Eric Garner during his presidency. How long have Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & Joe Biden been in office & they have not changed anything? All they do is lie and try to divide our country every chance they get
    Gotta laugh when ducks makes a point that most democrats don't want to see. We had 8 years of Obama and absolutely nothing changed

I still think you're an absolute ing idiot, ducks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol

Asians and Arabs sure are marching. No one except Western whites are marching. Again to my point that whites are the biggest supporters of BLM

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta laugh when ducks makes a point that most democrats don't want to see. We had 8 years of Obama and absolutely nothing changed

I still think you're an absolute ing idiot, ducks
    Wait, what should Obama have done about Trayvon Martin? Jump in front of Zimmerman's bullet? Overrule the jury's decision?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information