Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latino dude needs to apologize to the black robber. He was only doing his job ffs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aVVWQ_1591351679

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Law and Order" is a Nixon racist agenda. Went nuclear under Reagan and just kept getting worst under following administrations.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really is idiotic. Doesn't reflect the views of most Democrats or even most black people, but sure to be a huge talking point for the GOP because they need the votes of people like Chris.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police aren't going anywhere, don't worry Chris, you're safe for now my

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latino Lives Matter.

Take a page out of the great Latino hero, Cesar Chavez's playbook. Build the (smart, "soft") wall and protect Latinos already inside the US that have been here for generations, or immigrated fully legally, with papers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Painful truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanna know the common denominator for all that slavery and oppression?
    Whites. Like your ancestors. Came here, killed and killed, stole and stole.

Mexican history is no different than US history, except you guys started about 150 years before the Muricans started, and killed a whole lot more than the Northern Whites.

Then you guys started losing everything because having to fight armies with guns isnt your forte. And all the gold you stole and pillaged left your country dirt poor.

You guys are genetically white. You guys killed 10s of millions. Your people are part of the problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Mexican history is no different than US history, except you guys started about 150 years before the Muricans started, and killed a whole lot more than the Northern Whites.

Then you guys started losing everything because having to fight armies with guns isnt your forte. And all the gold you stole and pillaged left your country dirt poor.

You guys are genetically white. You guys killed 10s of millions. Your people are part of the problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, because your white ancestors killing 10s and 10s of millions of natives, stealing their land and raping it of all valuable resources is funny, Rogelio.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, because your white ancestors killing 10s and 10s of millions of natives, stealing their land and raping it of all valuable resources is funny, Rogelio.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How do you stop a Mexican tank?

You shoot the Mexicans pushing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you stop a Mexican tank?

You shoot the Mexicans pushing it.
    How does a fat man like his salad?

In cake.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

If not the Europeans then the Arabs sooner than later. You'd be cir cised and anti alcohol. at football and your Latinas covered up

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy became President largely behind a "build the wall" campaign. Where were our marches and calls for justice? Were black people in predominantly black cities marching for us? I see a crowd full of Hispanics marching here in SA.

Muslims, along with Mexicans, were singled out by Trump during rallies and no one stood up for them in this way either.

I'm not against the BLM movement but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't make me feel some type of way that everyone acts like the plight of the black man is so much worse and matters so much more than every other minority's.

Somebody tell that Serrano dude that racist s that hate on black people just for having a different skin colour, hate him too, tbh.

Heck, sometimes you don't even need to have a different skin colour, just by speaking a different language they will hate you too and tell you to go back to Mexico (even if you're not from there).

Tell him that Cholos get racially profiled too. And ask him what was the last Hollywood movie he saw with a "latino" lead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mexican history is no different than US history, except you guys started about 150 years before the Muricans started, and killed a whole lot more than the Northern Whites

So incredibly ignorant, wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS. That Kings announcer said the same thing and got fired. Why? Because in context, it's racist.

To say Black Lives Matter isn't saying all other lives don't. No other race is targeted, profiled, lynched, etc. in world history. Even after the Emancipation Proclamation, Black people still were not free. Still couldn't vote. Were made to eat in the back of the restaurant or sit at the back of the bus.

In the white man's eyes since 1619, they were not considered human. Stole them from their families in Africa, made them slaves, then even after Civil War and being "set free" that was an administrative mirage. Because Jim Crow laws went into effect as well as systemic oppression has been put in place that still exists today.

We saw George Floyd's murder in plain sight. The officers were not arrested until the man started losing money (i.e. white supremacists like yourself vandalized and looted businesses). Then, THEN the offending officer got arrested on bogus 3rd degree murder charges. Should have been 1st degree but you won't readily kill one of your own so easily. We all know if a Black cop had his knee on the neck of a white boy how that would have ended. No hesitation, like here

Killed an innocent 14 year old teenager without real proof. There's countless other times white men have killed Black people that don't make the news. The difference now is it is being video recorded. If there was no video the cops that murdered George Floyd in broad daylight would have gotten off. Again.

It does make me smile to see countries around the world denouncing your racist got president. They came out in droves too. Thousands upon thousands are marching on behalf of Black People who have been wronged in this country for 401 years.

The Rockefellers. The Trumps. Etc., etc. All these rich white people got rich off the backs of Black people who built this country.

There were other minorities that have been oppressed in this country. Asians. Hispanics. Probably the only one that may have had it worse are the Native Americans. But even they get reparations and are not tortured like Black People nowadays (but I bet Columbus and his crew ed them up real bad as they stole their country and put them on Indian Reservations). But no one in the history of man kind has had it worse than Black People. So yes, Black Lives Matter more so than any other minorities. There's no denying that painful fact son.
    Native Americans got exterminated, their women raped and their lands taken away. You tell me there are people who got it worse than them?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So incredibly ignorant, wow
    It's not ignorant. It's history. I didn't write it and the narrative can't either.

Mexicans are white descendants of the Spanish. They murdered 10s of millions of natives. Stole the land. Stole the gold.

Mexicans lost wars to armies that had fire power. They were compensated for those lands they lost (narrative: "was stolen"), too.

They've spent the last 20-30 years pushing this narrative that they are the children of the natives and their land was stolen.

History and genetics don't lie. Mexicans are white. Mexicans lost land they stole and are butt hurt about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Native Americans got exterminated, their women raped and their lands taken away. You tell me there are people who got it worse than them?
    You make it sound like Native Americans are extinct. FOH

They are on reservations which is ed up, but you don't hear a peep about white cops publicly lynching them. Don't get me wrong, Kristopher KKKolumbus was a MFer, but crooked white cops are worst.

Why aren't the 4 white cops who murdered George Floyd all arrested on 1st degree murder charges? If the roles were reversed, a black cop would be on death row by the weekend. FOH son

Thread Information