Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy became President largely behind a "build the wall" campaign. Where were our marches and calls for justice? Were black people in predominantly black cities marching for us? I see a crowd full of Hispanics marching here in SA.

Muslims, along with Mexicans, were singled out by Trump during rallies and no one stood up for them in this way either.

I'm not against the BLM movement but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't make me feel some type of way that everyone acts like the plight of the black man is so much worse and matters so much more than every other minority's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexicans didn't endure 300 years of slavery, aren't Americans (hispanics are not afraid of no in' wall, puto... walls are for pussies). Blacks are Americans, built the country, are largely responsible for much of the wealth in the country yet are horribly underrepresented by the same country's government and states. I'd say take a knee but you payasos are so short no one would notice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All lives matter at the end of the day. Anything else is racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexicans didn't endure 300 years of slavery, aren't Americans (hispanics are not afraid of no in' wall, puto... walls are for pussies). Blacks are Americans, built the country, are largely responsible for much of the wealth in the country yet are horribly underrepresented by the same country's government and states. I'd say take a knee but you payasos are so short no one would notice.
    Is that a yes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All lives matter at the end of the day. Anything else is racist.
    The point is to say that all lives matter, but historically that's not been the case. When you see "wash your hands" do you think "does that mean I don't need to shower?" Hopefully not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a yes?
    The word "more" isn't in the slogan.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Save the rainforest"

Chris: THAT'S DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHER FORESTS!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black lives matter more then babies and whites

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Save the rainforest"

Chris: THAT'S DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHER FORESTS!!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The situation is even more troubling when you consider this is the most diverse nation in History

Corporations and some individuals have backed themselves into a corner. "Where is support for my group"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Save our Sonics!

All teams matter!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Save our Sonics!

All teams matter!
    Rinse out your mouth. I can smell Tyrone's nutsack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rinse out your mouth. I can smell Tyrone's nutsack
    Ashraf man, why you been so anti-negro ever since Derrick Rose's ACL and MCL went out that glorious first round game?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (starts foundation for children with Multiple Sclerosis)

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER CHILDREN?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ashraf man, why you been so anti-negro ever since Derrick Rose's ACL and MCL went out that glorious first round game?
    My general frustration is aimed at white (liberals). I think blacks are just a pawn.

But over the past week, I'm not the only one hungover from all this black coverage. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I see them in public - protest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama made no change with the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Eric Garner during his presidency. How long have Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi & Joe Biden been in office & they have not changed anything? All they do is lie and try to divide our country every chance they get

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the reasons I and my wife use to be in the NAACP was to bring attention to the prejudice experienced by dark skin Hispanics from light skin Hispanics and whites. This still may be the greatest issue of racism that no one is willing to discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to a new poll, 40% of likely black voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. This data came from a new report by Rasmussen, which was released on Friday.

50% of likely white voters reported they approve of the president, while 43% of those categorized as “other” stated the same.

This comes as Americans across the nation are uniting in the fight against racial inequality.

“The black community needs to stand up for this president, this isn’t about a handout,” stated one conservative activist. “It’s about lifting up ourselves, our community, working together (and) understanding policy better.”

That same day, President Trump touted his dedication to the prosperity of black Americans. He pointed to opportunity zones, criminal justice reform and funding for historically black schools.

He went on to say great things are happening for our country, in regards to racial equality. The president stated “equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement,” no matter the color of their skin.

“They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. We all saw what happened last week, we can’t let that happen. Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country.’ …This is a great, great day in terms of equality.” – Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Moving forward, he said his focus will be on the renewal, restoration and recovery of the country’s most vulnerable communities.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy became President largely behind a "build the wall" campaign. Where were our marches and calls for justice? Were black people in predominantly black cities marching for us? I see a crowd full of Hispanics marching here in SA.

Muslims, along with Mexicans, were singled out by Trump during rallies and no one stood up for them in this way either.

I'm not against the BLM movement but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't make me feel some type of way that everyone acts like the plight of the black man is so much worse and matters so much more than every other minority's.

What's the matter; not liking your iden y politics so much now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the le and assumed this was an all lives matter post but I think fkla has a point that trump's rhetoric has been mostly focused on Hispanics and Muslims; if anything you could say one of his successes has been to position himself a little better with the black community. But if you think about it a little more you should realize that a) there was a widespread condemnation and pushback to those remarks and policies and b) there aren't videos of dying Muslims or Hispanic citizens at the hands of the state, I hate to qualify with citizens but like it or not for American public opinion that makes a huge difference

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point is to say that all lives matter, but historically that's not been the case. When you see "wash your hands" do you think "does that mean I don't need to shower?" Hopefully not.
    People from all races have been subjugated / enslaved historically.
    The plight of the modern African American has much more to do with policy than history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op is this you?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My general frustration is aimed at white (liberals). I think blacks are just a pawn.

But over the past week, I'm not the only one hungover from all this black coverage. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I see them in public - protest
    White leftists are worse than cancer, AIDS and covid combined.

Blacks/Minorities are the pawns of the chessboard... which means the structure of their well being is important if you want to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The word "more" isn't in the slogan.
    But there is (disproportionately) more outrage/passion for the issues blacks face than there is for issues other minorities face.

We're really going to pretend like that isn't the case?

Thread Information