Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic couldn’t beat Houston in 86

Stern had to destroy Houston even though EVERYBODY was doing coke in the 80s, and I’m sure the hard partying Lakers did

Stern did it again later with Tarpley when Dallas emerged as a threat to the Lakers
    Absolute truth. Magic partied so hard he got HIV. Know any mavs or rockets getting HIV partying?

Magic and worthy were known to party hard back in the day, in LA, with millions and millions of dollars when doing coke and heroin was the norm. AC green is the real hero though staying a virgin in that environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute truth. Magic partied so hard he got HIV. Know any mavs or rockets getting HIV partying?

Magic and worthy were known to party hard back in the day, in LA, with millions and millions of dollars when doing coke and heroin was the norm. AC green is the real hero though staying a virgin in that environment.
    Seriously I don't know how Green did it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously I don't know how Green did it
    Prob wanted to be catcher but so did Magic, so it never worked out between them.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Heard stories of people meeting him and looked like he had walmart jeans on all the time. Crazy he kept his faith, even if I think it's all a load of

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Prob wanted to be catcher but so did Magic, so it never worked out between them.

Thread Information