Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 1977 Playoffs Highlights - G.O.A.T.!" is a offense and defense highlights compilation I made for One of the Greatest Centers Ever, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, in his playoffs run in 1977. It includes the very specific post moves in low post by Prime Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and large amount of great defensive plays by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar during one of the Greatest NBA playoffs performance in the NBA (in 1977) so far.Hope you enjoy the video. If you like my video, please share the video and subscribe to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...r=zhugelianges

And Special thanks to my friend 70sFan, he provides a lot of Kareem rare footages in 1977 to me which make my video, really have to give credit to him. Kareem is known as the greatest center ever, or even one of the greatest basketball players that ever lived. His PER rating 32+ is top 3 in NBA history (after 24 secs rule) and basic stats 34+17+4+3 are no match for the others. True G.O.A.T.!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kareem Abdul Jabbar is the GOAT, not Jordan.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's a debate I will actually listen to. He shot near 60% back then. In today's game with 6'6 centers he would shoot 75% making him even more dominant.

The Lebron debate is not even a debate, IMO. Lebron needs to pass Kobe first.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those gold Lakers home uniforms with the white numbers from the Chamberlain era to the early Abdul-Jabbar era are probably the greatest uniforms in league history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those gold Lakers home uniforms with the white numbers from the Chamberlain era to the early Abdul-Jabbar era are probably the greatest uniforms in league history.
    BB speaks truth. Be like BB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude won Finals MVP in 1985 at age 38

Also scored 32 points in the le clincher during the 87 Finals at age 40

Should have won Finals MVP in 1980 despite Magic’ performance in game 6, Kareem destroyed the Sixers’ frontline during the series, but the media preferred Magic’s personality to Kareem’s

He also won at every lever (HS, College, Pro)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem was a monster. But the fact he didn't win more les in the 70s (weak era) goes against him for GOAT status. He won 1 le without Magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem was a monster. But the fact he didn't win more les in the 70s (weak era) goes against him for GOAT status. He won 1 le without Magic.
    And Magic and Oscar won 0 le without him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Magic and Oscar won 0 le without him
    Magic's career was cut short, don't play dumb. Bet he would've one at least one of Hakeem's had it not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic's career was cut short, don't play dumb. Bet he would've one at least one of Hakeem's had it not.
    Not sure about that, Magic was Houston's and hard to see him getting through Prime Hakeem with Vlade when he couldn't get through Prime Moses nor Young Hakeem with Abdul-Jabbar.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not sure about that, Magic was Houston's and hard to see him getting through Prime Hakeem with Vlade when he couldn't get through Prime Moses nor Young Hakeem with Abdul-Jabbar.
    Magic also was 35 years old in the summer of 1994

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic couldn’t beat Houston in 86

Stern had to destroy Houston even though EVERYBODY was doing coke in the 80s, and I’m sure the hard partying Lakers did

Stern did it again later with Tarpley when Dallas emerged as a threat to the Lakers

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Stern had to destroy Houston even though EVERYBODY was doing coke in the 80s, and I’m sure the hard partying Lakers did

Stern did it again later with Tarpley when Dallas emerged as a threat to the Lakers

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's a debate I will actually listen to. He shot near 60% back then. In today's game with 6'6 centers he would shoot 75% making him even more dominant.

Oh, please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 1977 Playoffs Highlights - G.O.A.T.!" is a offense and defense highlights compilation I made for One of the Greatest Centers Ever, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, in his playoffs run in 1977. It includes the very specific post moves in low post by Prime Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and large amount of great defensive plays by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar during one of the Greatest NBA playoffs performance in the NBA (in 1977) so far.Hope you enjoy the video. If you like my video, please share the video and subscribe to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...r=zhugelianges

And Special thanks to my friend 70sFan, he provides a lot of Kareem rare footages in 1977 to me which make my video, really have to give credit to him. Kareem is known as the greatest center ever, or even one of the greatest basketball players that ever lived. His PER rating 32+ is top 3 in NBA history (after 24 secs rule) and basic stats 34+17+4+3 are no match for the others. True G.O.A.T.!!!!
    ok so he was taller than everyone and could make hook shots and layups.

He looked like a finesse big a la C-Webb. No way that would stand up to even mid-2000s defense like KG, Duncan, Sheed, Ben Wallace, Shaq. He would be bumped off that left block coming down the court. In today's game he would be swarmed by guys like Beverley, while being defended by physical smallish centers like Harrell. Guys like Draymond Green or earlier, Rodman, or Laimbeer would eat this dude for lunch.

Even LeRoid >> this dude. Bc LeRoid can shoot 3s, was fast enough to get around physical defense, could dribble probably much better, as well as post.

MJ >>> than this dude since he could post, shoot 3s (sometimes, although mostly not necessary in that era), draw fouls slashing, and find some teammates probably just as well.

Put LMA on that team and they still ring, tbh
    Last edited by phxspurfan; 06-06-2020 at 03:53 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was stronger than he looked, tbh. Don't see him being bodied the way you describe.

He looked like a finesse big a la C-Webb. No way that would stand up to even mid-2000s defense like KG, Duncan, Sheed, Ben Wallace, Shaq. He would be bumped off that left block coming down the court. In today's game he would be swarmed by guys like Beverley, while being defended by physical smallish centers like Harrell. Guys like Draymond Green or earlier, Rodman, or Laimbeer would eat this dude for lunch.

Even LeRoid >> this dude. Bc LeRoid can shoot 3s, was fast enough to get around physical defense, could dribble probably much better, as well as post.

MJ >>> than this dude since he could post, shoot 3s (sometimes, although mostly not necessary in that era), draw fouls slashing, and find some teammates probably just as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Very doubtful. They would have had to swap bad at ude Van Exel for the right impact player. But Vlade vs Hakeem? We saw MVP Robinson vs Hakeem and how that worked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah because the Sixers and Celtics frontlines he torched in the 80s as a TOSB were midgets
    Gtfo with that
    Kareem >>>>>>> Jordan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair it was prob Jerry Buss snorting lines off Magic's ass, I don't think Magic was actually doing the coke.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Walton hurt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

True..

I don't know why many people consider LeBron is the GOAT candidate against Jordan, not Kareem

Kareem should be in that ing debate too

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude won Finals MVP in 1985 at age 38

Also scored 32 points in the le clincher during the 87 Finals at age 40

Should have won Finals MVP in 1980 despite Magic’ performance in game 6, Kareem destroyed the Sixers’ frontline during the series, but the media preferred Magic’s personality to Kareem’s

He also won at every lever (HS, College, Pro)
    Consider his longevity, winning percentage and accolades, dude was a Rich Man Tim Duncan.

Should be in the GOAT debate definitely...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq or Kareem, I’ll take Shaq

Duncan or Kareem, I’ll take Duncan

Dream or Kareem, Dream

, Malone or Kareem, I take Malone. Same with Barkley (if you have 1 year, both in their primes). He was explosive AF

Prime Pau Gasol, basically Kareem with a 3 point shot and better court vision.

Doesn’t matter if he played a long time on some stacked ass teams. Others were more talented and better players, doing it against much better compe ion. Sorry but Moses Malone was not as good as the centers of the 90s and 2000s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. My two favorite players in history are TD and KAJ.

Thread Information