Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NAdolph trying to change hearts and minds one terrible tweet after another, lmao. Yet to put forward a coherent thought of his own, even more so related to the OP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They always got so much to say.......until they don’t!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sir woke moment? I’ve been Black my whole life living in the south.... so I guess 30yrs ago. Quit trying to lump everything together, I don’t condone harming others or taking things you haven’t worked for. But let’s be clear, white collar looting goes on daily and is far more damaging/impactful than any of what you are experiencing now. I say again, quit starting the story from the here and now.......educate yourself to the whole story. Have you invested any time to learn Black American history?
    I take it you didn't read the link? Your "Woke Breaking Point" - what would the BLM/ANTIFA/the radical Left have to do, before you would say they are going to far?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it you didn't read the link? Your "Woke Breaking Point" - what would the BLM/ANTIFA/the radical Left have to do, before you would say they are going to far?
    Comedic gold on this board...... totally ignored what you refuse to face.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Lazy blacks......that’s an oxymoron; they just taking that break our ancestors weren’t allowed!"

Thanks for the insight.
    This is a take. A moronic one at that. You'd have to be one disingenuous person to classify this as "history".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to bright that Nathan........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of strife and grief would be ended if we could let go of the theory that people are somehow guilty of whatever crimes their forefathers committed in different centuries. I have a message for Pop. He might look at the constant and continuing strife betgween the Serbs and the Croats in his own heritage. Especially since he has one Serb parent and one Croat parent. Does he somehow assess blame for endless crimes against humanities to his parents and grandparents. Anti-Semitism is derived from the ancient argument that the Jews were "Christ Killers". African tribes continue warfare against each other because of ancient tribal grievances. Islam goes after religious infidels.

We can all do better. But we have to try to bridge gaps, not explode through them with hate in our hearts and guns in our hands.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left has lost it. Absolute clowns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=wildbill2u;10180706]A lot of strife and grief would be ended if we could let go of the theory that people are somehow guilty of whatever crimes their forefathers committed in different centuries. I have a message for Pop. He might look at the constant and continuing strife betgween the Serbs and the Croats in his own heritage. Especially since he has one Serb parent and one Croat parent. Does he somehow assess blame for endless crimes against humanities to his parents and grandparents. Anti-Semitism is derived from the ancient argument that the Jews were "Christ Killers". African tribes continue warfare against each other because of ancient tribal grievances. Islam goes after religious infidels.

We can all do better. But we have to try to bridge gaps, not explode through them with hate in our hearts and guns in our hands.[/QU

Can you tell me about the Tuskegee studies? Would you trade places with black people in regards to treatment from the past to present day?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still avoiding all the questions

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face..... don’t allow your hate & greed to undo all that has been accomplished in North America. The clock is ticking....children pay for the sins of the farther.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s just history......

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "children pay for the sins of the farther"

Anyone that supports this is an absolute moron.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Not in leftist America.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clear as day hate crime but black "privilege" saved the day.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate crime is bull though.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These people are truly de able and they think they can create a better country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clear as day hate crime but black "privilege" saved the day.
    Hate crime is bull though.
    You sound upset, let all that anger out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These people are truly de able and they think they can create a better country.
    How can you tell from that video they're the antifa boogeyman? Do they wear an Antifa lapel pin, or something?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The BLM cult has no time for this man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Black Lives Matter narrative has been totally stolen by white liberals. It really is insulting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Atl Spur;10180885]
    A lot of strife and grief would be ended if we could let go of the theory that people are somehow guilty of whatever crimes their forefathers committed in different centuries. I have a message for Pop. He might look at the constant and continuing strife betgween the Serbs and the Croats in his own heritage. Especially since he has one Serb parent and one Croat parent. Does he somehow assess blame for endless crimes against humanities to his parents and grandparents. Anti-Semitism is derived from the ancient argument that the Jews were "Christ Killers". African tribes continue warfare against each other because of ancient tribal grievances. Islam goes after religious infidels.

We can all do better. But we have to try to bridge gaps, not explode through them with hate in our hearts and guns in our hands.[/QU

Can you tell me about the Tuskegee studies? Would you trade places with black people in regards to treatment from the past to present day?
    I actually know quite a bit about black history. I understand the underpinning of black counter-racism. Today, there are far more assaults on whites by blacks apparently trying to get back at the "Polar Bears" by assaulting white men and women with blitz attacks. In most media those people responsible for the attacks are just reported as "youths" I don't know that papering over the truth of black on white violence brings us closer together, but that just seems to be part of the bill we are all still paying for past wrongs. If you feel that it helps as reparations, then support them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information